Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• [gickr.com]_7f802392-d82d-3624-19c6-09d8501371fd.gif
    [gickr.com]_7f802392-d82d-3624-19c6-09d8501371fd.gif
    433.1 KB · Views: 1,067
Even though it's not Her, I'm gonna fantasize this is Kathy

Looking at that, Kathy will probably fantasize that it's Kathy :D

Marquise de Brinvilliers
He was a famous poison mixer in France! Alexandre Dumas wrote about it! Terribly tortured! His limbs were stretched and filled with huge amounts of water! A couple of pictures showing this procedure.

A little detail. Source: http://www.executedtoday.com/2010/0...-marguerite-daubray-marquise-de-brinvilliers/
The registrar signed to the executioner to do his duty. He first fastened the feet of the marquise to two rings close together fixed to a board; then making her lie down, he fastened her wrists to two other rings in the wall, distant about three feet from each other. The head was at the same height as the feet, and the body, held up on a trestle, described a half-curve, as though lying over a wheel. To increase the stretch of the limbs, the man gave two turns to a crank, which pushed the feet, at first about twelve inches from the rings, to a distance of six inches. And here we may leave our narrative to reproduce the official report.

“On the small trestle, while she was being stretched, she said several times, ‘My God! you are killing me! And I only spoke the truth.’
“The water was given: she turned and twisted, saying, ‘You are killing me!’
“The water was again given.

“Admonished to name her accomplices, she said there was only one man, who had asked her for poison to get rid of his wife, but he was dead.

“The water was given; she moved a little, but would not say anything.

“Admonished to say why, if she had no accomplice, she had written from the Conciergerie to Penautier, begging him to do all he could for her, and to remember that his interests in this matter were the same as her own, she said that she never knew Penautier had had any understanding with Sainte-Croix about the poisons, and it would be a lie to say otherwise; but when a paper was found in Sainte-Croix’s box that concerned Penautier, she remembered how often she had seen him at the house, and thought it possible that the friendship might have included some business about the poisons; that, being in doubt on the point, she risked writing a letter as though she were sure, for by doing so she was not prejudicing her own case; for either Penautier was an accomplice of Sainte-Croix or he was not. If he was, he would suppose the marquise knew enough to accuse him, and would accordingly do his best to save her; if he was not, the letter was a letter wasted, and that was all.

“The water was again given; she turned and twisted much, but said that on this subject she had said all she possibly could; if she said anything else, it would be untrue.”

The pictures!

Attachments

• Strech+water00.jpg
    Strech+water00.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 876
  • Strech+water01.png
    Strech+water01.png
    533.6 KB · Views: 874
  • Strech+water02.jpg
    Strech+water02.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 859
  • Strech+water03.jpg
    Strech+water03.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 867
  • Strech+water04.jpg
    Strech+water04.jpg
    841.1 KB · Views: 935
Water itself is a terrible torture! When combined with another, he's devilish! If the body stretches, the strain on the stomach will multiply further!

Attachments

• Strech+water05.jpg
    Strech+water05.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 675
  • Strech+water12.jpg
    Strech+water12.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 693
  • Strech+water14.jpg
    Strech+water14.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 707
  • Strech+water13.jpg
    Strech+water13.jpg