Una_Sferza_per_Ljuba_7.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 730
  • Una_Sferza_per_Ljuba_8.jpg
    Una_Sferza_per_Ljuba_8.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 982
A new masterpiece by Simbad: "Le supplice de la Marquise de Brinvilliers"

View attachment 527725 View attachment 527724
Artist's description:
"This is based on the true story of the Marquise de Brinvilliers, imprisoned and submitted to the extraordinary question in 1676. Most details come from historical descriptions and drawings I found on that event. The marquise was forced to swallow 17 liters (4.5 gallons) of water, although she probably had already said everything she knew.

I made 2 versions of the marquise : one with flat, and one with inflated belly."
wonderfull, precise and coorrect art

423049.jpg
Kathy wanted revenge for being dunked in shit back in San Diego. But she couldn’t find a farm with a pit of shit. So she decided to try a different drowning.

She had two accomplices kidnap Barb and take her to the hidden facility. There she had her former adversary stripped naked. Then she had her tied and left dandling over a large tank of water.

Barb stayed defiant to the end. “You’re not still mad over that little bit of shit you swallowed, are you?”

“Drop her!” Kathy ordered. Barb was immediately dropped into the tank of water, the weights on her ankles taking her right to the bottom.

She endured several dunkings, each one longer than the last. Kathy would have preferred to make Barb suffer in a pit of shit. But she was going to make her suffer in other ways.

Kathy finally climbed into the tank with Barb. The next time down, she sat on the bound woman’s shoulders, forcing her crotch up against the woman’s mouth. She humped Barb’s face, making her lick her winking snatch.

Kathy could not dunk Barb in shit the way she wanted to. At least she was able to pee in her mouth. Then Barb was brought up coughing and sputtering.

“Now we’re really going to have some fun,” Kathy told her. She pulled a bag down over Barb’s head and tied it off. Then Barb was submerged again.

The more Barb struggled to breathe, the more the bag deflated. Kathy watched with wicked glee until the bag was clinging to Barb’s face. Then she went to the bottom of the tank and secured a pair of scissors she’d hidden in the corner.

She gleefully flashed them in front of Barb’s eyes before cutting a nice hole in the corner of the bag. Instantly it started to flood. Barb’s eyes opened wide in horror as her stale air was replaced with liquid death.

Kathy began finger-fucking Barb’s pussy, eagerly anticipating the inevitable. Barb struggled to hold her breath. But eventually her lungs gave out.

She went into spasms and convulsions as Kathy continued to finger-fuck her. Kathy popped off at the erotic sight of all those drowning bubbles. After she climbed out, leaving Barb’s corpse in the tank for a while, she told her accomplices, “She clenched so hard while she was drowning that I couldn’t pull my fingers out of her until her cunt relaxed in death.”

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH and GLUBBBBBB :confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

After she climbed out, leaving Barb’s corpse in the tank for a while, she told her accomplices, “She clenched so hard while she was drowning that I couldn’t pull my fingers out of her until her cunt relaxed in death.”

GREEZE, RIWA!!!!! :rolleyes::facepalm:

Parrot's perch and water - imagine that feeling of helplessness and terror, bound, submerged . . . . . even in a fake scene like this the situation is all too real.

pa10853ZTr1t6vdroo3.gifpa10853ZTr1t6vdroo2.gifpa10853ZTr1t6vdroo1.gif

Back
Top Bottom