Water Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
a bit different type

639.jpg

I wonder what he would do to her if, after her first dunk, she made a smart-ass remark about him not providing her with shampoo...

Give her a supermarket own brand conditioner?

A different take on water torture.

img-1443703170.jpg

A new masterpiece by Simbad: "Le supplice de la Marquise de Brinvilliers"

Le supplice de la Marquise de Brinvilliers (Simbad).jpg Le supplice de la Marquise de Brinvilliers 2 (Simbad).jpg
Artist's description:
"This is based on the true story of the Marquise de Brinvilliers, imprisoned and submitted to the extraordinary question in 1676. Most details come from historical descriptions and drawings I found on that event. The marquise was forced to swallow 17 liters (4.5 gallons) of water, although she probably had already said everything she knew.

I made 2 versions of the marquise : one with flat, and one with inflated belly."

View attachment 527725 View attachment 527724
Artist's description:
"This is based on the true story of the Marquise de Brinvilliers, imprisoned and submitted to the extraordinary question in 1676. Most details come from historical descriptions and drawings I found on that event. The marquise was forced to swallow 17 liters (4.5 gallons) of water, although she probably had already said everything she knew.

I made 2 versions of the marquise : one with flat, and one with inflated belly."
Very realistic! :eek::eek:

View attachment 527725 View attachment 527724
Artist's description:

Submitted to the extraordinary question. That's a statement with some understated punch to it!

Interrogation 55x.jpg Interrogation 54x.jpg Interrogation 53x.jpg tumblr_mn4xvnQaUj1rx7eu1o1_500.jpg tumblr_mrj6qoli961semzjyo1_1280.png

Submitted to the extraordinary question. That's a statement with some understated punch to it!
They look like rom a brochure for a North Korean spa!:devil:

Unlimited use of the swimming pool.

The curing characteristics of the spring water is well reputated.

A personalised hydromassage programme.

Delicously relaxing mud baths.

And in case you are not satisfued, our staff is ready to help you!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom