Ways to increase the nudity humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com

Senatore33

Executioner
For me, the more arousing of the crucifixion comes definitively with the nudity of the victim. And I was just wondering how to make more intense the embarrassement of the victim through the exhibition of her nakedness.

I mean, the punishment of the cross, probably with a previous flogging, is a long punishment, even several days long. But the moment of stripping the victim is relatively quick. It would be great if that moment could be extended over and over, making her losing her dignity not just once, but again and again.

Of course, the victim can be undressed in several steps. Loss her dress in the cell, undress her breasts for the flogging, and then, the hunging and the lost of the final piece of clothe, showing completely her more private parts. But even when that three moments are very erotic, what else can be done to intensify them, or to even create new arousing moments?

Maybe create in the meanwhile new opportunities to dress and undress the victim? For example, arrest her, undressed her in prison for all of the guards to see, and then parade her in the prison hallways for showing to the rest of inmates, most of them men. Afterwards, allow her to dress again in order to go to the court, and there... order her to remove her clothes before the trial to start. Condemned her, allow her to dress again, and then the flogging and crucifixion with more stripping.

I think that each time she has to strip naked in front of new people, it's a new opportunity to embarrass her.

Another way is to bring to her punishment place more and more people that previously knew her: friends, neighbours, colleages, relatives... Specially those who hated or envy her. Or simply those men who had always desired to watch her naked body.

And a special guest would be... her husband. To oblige him to observe her punishments, and humiliate both of them showing her nakedness for everyone to see, being unable to do anything in order to release her or reduce her ordeal.

And finally, to find some time to reposition her on the cross in such a way that an obscene display of her sexuality increases her humiliation, opening her legs and showing her vulva explicitly. And in the end, a cornu to rape her ass or pussy, not just for the pain, but for make know her and her husband that neither her body neither her sexuality belong to any of them. She has no control at all over her life. Not anymore she decides who can see her naked body, not anymore is she who chooses who can penetrate her. She has lost everything, her possessions, her freedom and very clearly, her dignity.

More ideas and of course pictures would be appreciate.

The worst humiliation for the condemned female,would be the rapes,whilst in prison,and immediately before her crucifixion....her abused pussy on display, once hoisted,screaming,up upon the Cross...
Her clothing reduced to a mere,grimy, unwashed loincloth that doesn't cover her intimate parts.....whilst carrying her Crossbeam,staggering under the weight,unable to support herself.
She would,unwillingly piss herself,en-route.....to the amusement of the sadistic crowd.

downloadfile-20.jpeg(picture by Arcimboldo)

Last edited:
Avoid to crucify her in a far away area, where nobody knows her. She must be punished in the middle of her envioronment. In the place where everybody knows her. And you must assure that the people who knows her are present at that unforgeateble moment.

I'm not ashamed of my body or of being naked. If the weather were always as warm where I am as it's been in the last few days, I'd be quite content to do without clothes (but would be frowned on at least by the women in a small, conservative Scottish toun) Of course being naked, and in bondage, would make me vulnerable to every kind of ill-treatment, torture and abuse, but with all that being done to me, shame would be the least of my worries!

Another way to enact humiliation I think is to instead of having the woman undress would be to have a dominatrix or head male guard rip or use a whip to remove the clothing. The sound of the clothing tearing apart could make a woman feel humiliated and shameful. They would be trying to grab at any piece of cloth to maintain their dignity while the dominatrix or head male guard repeatedly remove every scrap until she is completely naked.

Whip-stripping, a favourite sport of Prince Uday
Not just him. Ever since I was a twisted little lad, it has aroused me beyond bearing. The sexual aspect of the slow stripping. The forced humiliation of the involuntary exposure, the sadist pleasure in seeing the painful stripes and the stimulating motions of the lovely victim! :very_hot: :very_hot: :very_hot:
Excuse me. Even though we've had a cool off here, I feel an urgent need for a cold shower!

Last edited:
If the weather were always as warm where I am as it's been in the last few days, I'd be quite content to do without clothes (but would be frowned on at least by the women in a small, conservative Scottish toun)
To be fair to the women of rural Scotland, the natives of warm climates often wore at least a loincloth (even before contact with prudish Westerners), so there seems to be a fairly universal human tendency to cover the genitals

For me, the more arousing of the crucifixion comes definitively with the nudity of the victim. And I was just wondering how to make more intense the embarrassement of the victim through the exhibition of her nakedness.

I mean, the punishment of the cross, probably with a previous flogging, is a long punishment, even several days long. But the moment of stripping the victim is relatively quick. It would be great if that moment could be extended over and over, making her losing her dignity not just once, but again and again.

Of course, the victim can be undressed in several steps. Loss her dress in the cell, undress her breasts for the flogging, and then, the hunging and the lost of the final piece of clothe, showing completely her more private parts. But even when that three moments are very erotic, what else can be done to intensify them, or to even create new arousing moments?

Maybe create in the meanwhile new opportunities to dress and undress the victim? For example, arrest her, undressed her in prison for all of the guards to see, and then parade her in the prison hallways for showing to the rest of inmates, most of them men. Afterwards, allow her to dress again in order to go to the court, and there... order her to remove her clothes before the trial to start. Condemned her, allow her to dress again, and then the flogging and crucifixion with more stripping.

I think that each time she has to strip naked in front of new people, it's a new opportunity to embarrass her.

Another way is to bring to her punishment place more and more people that previously knew her: friends, neighbours, colleages, relatives... Specially those who hated or envy her. Or simply those men who had always desired to watch her naked body.

And a special guest would be... her husband. To oblige him to observe her punishments, and humiliate both of them showing her nakedness for everyone to see, being unable to do anything in order to release her or reduce her ordeal.

And finally, to find some time to reposition her on the cross in such a way that an obscene display of her sexuality increases her humiliation, opening her legs and showing her vulva explicitly. And in the end, a cornu to rape her ass or pussy, not just for the pain, but for make know her and her husband that neither her body neither her sexuality belong to any of them. She has no control at all over her life. Not anymore she decides who can see her naked body, not anymore is she who chooses who can penetrate her. She has lost everything, her possessions, her freedom and very clearly, her dignity.

More ideas and of course pictures would be appreciate.
If the offender is a virtuous woman of high status, then I think her humiliation would be more acute. Let's say she has been accused of converting to Christianity, so of course she would have to be strip searched for any marks , charms, or amulets in the shape of a cross or a fish. She would be forced to remove her beautifully and richly made stola (gown), palla (shawl), and undergarments, and then be inspected closely, even internally, and all jewelry and clothing would be confiscated. She would not be permitted to wear any kind of stola or palla again, for such garments were permitted only to dignified and blameless (married) women. She would be given only a simple, coarse tunic to cover herself, just as a cheap prostitute would wear. As you suggest, there would be ample opportunities for her to be repeatedly stripped for interrogations, searches, interviews, or just because a guard wants to see her naked. She would be marched in shackles to her domus in town or her villa in the country, and be forced to strip naked again before all her family, neighbors, and household and field slaves, who would be permitted to mock her, slap her, or spit on her. Then she would be marched back to prison, only this time stark naked, to be subjected to more abuse and even torture to reveal other members of her congregation.

For me, crucifixion and nudity go together!
For all stages, the condemned must be naked, from judgment to death on his cross.
At flogging, all parts of one's body must be accessible and then total rape is required.
For the "via crucis" everyone in the crowd must be able to touch and humiliate the condemned.
At the moment one nails it on the cross, the disordered movements caused by the suffering make that the sex of the victim is shown in very unpleasant and humiliating positions.
Then, on the cross, the sex must be accessible to the one who wants to touch it, exiting it and causing in a few gestures the famous last orgasm.
A naked woman or a naked man on his cross is a grandiose sight.

Thank you Senatore33 for starting a great thread.
I have always believed that humiliation rape, torture and mutilation should be essential components in all female executions. Aa swift, dignified death is completely unacceptable. The higher the woman's status, the greater should be her humiliation (and the same should apply to her rape, torture and mutilation before she is allowed to die). Thus, an aristocrat would be stripped naked and paraded around the execution arena before the tens of rhousands gathered to watch her execution. Close-up of her vulva and breasts would be displayed on the numerous giant screens placed around the arena, together with split-screen views of her face. And, of course, millions of home viewers would watch her humiliation on live stream video. And then would come the rapes....

I do not see the problem.

Probably because I am an old fashioned conservative legalist whose opinion is, that nudity during crucifixion is its own enduring humiliation, so it does not need all the extra fuzz. There has been time and opportunity enough to rape the condemned in the cells, now let's at least pretend we simply do justice.

I do not see the problem.

Probably because I am an old fashioned conservative legalist whose opinion is, that nudity during crucifixion is its own enduring humiliation, so it does not need all the extra fuzz. There has been time and opportunity enough to rape the condemned in the cells, now let's at least pretend we simply do justice.
What I wouldn't want for the victim is that she get used to her nakedness and stop being aware of her condition.

I want pain for her, yes, but also emotional suffering. I want her to be all the time fully aware of the fact that she is nude, uncovered, and completely at our mercy. That we have stolen from her everything she had. Her house, her properties, her family. And we have also taken away the little she still had, that was her clothes. Now she is naked while we are dressed.

And that is something that should be emphasized. That you should remind so neither her neither the observers forget. Identify the victim clearly. Who used to be, where used to live, who her family is. Some loudly dirty talk. Mocking her describing with detail her inner areas. We want to witness her pain, but also her shame. And we want to get the most out of the fact that she is a woman. We want to gaze at her naked body, make fun of her, outrage her sexual indemnity.

We will not even allow her a minimum of dignity. It's the sense of cruelty raised to the highest level.

What I wouldn't want for the victim is that she get used to her nakedness and stop being aware of her condition.

I want pain for her, yes, but also emotional suffering. I want her to be all the time fully aware of the fact that she is nude, uncovered, and completely at our mercy. That we have stolen from her everything she had. Her house, her properties, her family. And we have also taken away the little she still had, that was her clothes. Now she is naked while we are dressed.

And that is something that should be emphasized. That you should remind so neither her neither the observers forget. Identify the victim clearly. Who used to be, where used to live, who her family is. Some loudly dirty talk. Mocking her describing with detail her inner areas. We want to witness her pain, but also her shame. And we want to get the most out of the fact that she is a woman. We want to gaze at her naked body, make fun of her, outrage her sexual indemnity.

We will not even allow her a minimum of dignity. It's the sense of cruelty raised to the highest level.

That would defintely do it. I was wondering would you have her outside their house dressed while everything is taken away? Then when that is done she would be stripped to carry the cross to the crucifixion site wearing a loincloth and just before being crucified stripped of the loincloth?

That would defintely do it. I was wondering would you have her outside their house dressed while everything is taken away? Then when that is done she would be stripped to carry the cross to the crucifixion site wearing a loincloth and just before being crucified stripped of the loincloth?
What about this?

I would force her to strip her expensive clothes at the door of her house, in front of all her acquaintances, and then, once exposed naked, I'd let her wear more revealing clothes, perhaps those that she would only use for bed time.

Back
Top Bottom