Ways to increase the nudity humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com
My experiences standing naked and being groped in front of the Doms at the BDSM club did cause some feelings of humiliation but it was far more thrilling.
I got very turned on doing so.
And there is the dilemma. Sadists want to make their victim suffer. But if the victim ENJOYS the suffering, it kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

As for humiliation it seems to me pointless to humiliate someone and then cause their death. Humiliation serves a purpose only if the one humiliated remembers it years later. If the next day, they're dead, then meh... Yet another reason I am opposed to capital punishment in any form. Corporal si, capital no....

Conversely, the injunction 'do to others what you would have them do to you'
is a very unwise precept for masochists to follow :D
I donno. Aren't there true Sado-Masochists? Who enjoy both giving and receiving pain? For them, the golden rule seems particularly golden (and I don't mean to invoke golden showers - a kink I have trouble appreciating).

In Pangea (where I would like to live), women guilty of treason are executed by being publicly tortured to death on a cross. However, before her execution, the unfortunate creature is always subjected to public humiliation.
For example, when an arrogant female aristocrat was discovered to be a traitress, she was arrested at her town house where she was residing with her 18 year old daughter. Both women were stripped of their lower garments before being dragged out to the street where a crowd of onlookers, neighbours and passers by, eagerly gathered to watch their humiliation. The females, their naked legs, buttocks and vulvae exposed, were subjected to extensive and prolonged cavity searches - vaginas, anuses and mouths (in that order) - before being bundled into a van and taken away for interrogation.
At the trial of the Countess and her daughter, both women were forced to stand before the judges with their bodies bare from the waist down. When found guilty, the two creatures were each held over a bench and their naked buttocks branded with the mark of the traitress, much to the enjoyment of the crowded courtroom. But there was further humilation to be endured before the condemned females slow death would begin.
At the execution arena, the Countess and her daughter were stripped naked and paraded around the perimeter, intimate details of their bodies displayed on the giant video screens. Each was then fastened to a bench, her legs spread widely. A video camera was used to get close-up pictures of their genitalia and then inserted into their vaginas, providing the excited crowd with graphic images of each creature's vaginal passage, her cervix and her womb.
Their most intimate parts thus exposed, it was time for the once proud aristocrat and her daughter to begin their ordeal on the cross.

I donno. Aren't there true Sado-Masochists? Who enjoy both giving and receiving pain? For them, the golden rule seems particularly golden (and I don't mean to invoke golden showers - a kink I have trouble appreciating).
They would practice self-abuse I guess:brush:
Stripping the victim naked before family and acquaintances seems to appear a number of times in this thread. Curious as to why this is such a highly desirable form of humiliation?
Your parents have presumably seen you naked (at birth at a minimum). So has everyone at the gym...

Stripping the victim naked before family and acquaintances seems to appear a number of times in this thread. Curious as to why this is such a highly desirable form of humiliation?
I think, despite parents having seen us naked as little kids, when we turn seven to nine, there drops a new wall of embarrassment in familial nakedness. "Euew Mom, dad, how gross!" And then at puberty we have the anti-incest forces kick in and all involved wish not to see other's nudity.
So being forcibly stripped (and sexually used) in front of family member would be an additional humiliation.
Also, not humiliation, but seeing your family member suffering at your pain and embarrassment would add to the pain.

A main point is that girls in this forum are lascivious whores who are wishing someone to expose them naked, fuck them and cause them pain (although I doubt the latter).

However, from the torturers point of view, they are not thinking about turning on the victim's libido, but they just seek their own arousement and amusement.

In the fantasy of wicked and cruel torturers, they will try to cause maximum harm to the victims and their loved ones. And in the case of a woman, they will take advantage of her genre in order to not only be cruel, but also depraved and perverted. And most usually, the victim is not a degenerated nymphomaniac, but an innocent housewife who just desired to live a calm family live, loving her husband and rising her children.

So, instead of let her ho on with her live, they are going to enter in a unallowed place. They are going to profane a marriage, to destroy a family, ti denigrate a fragile and defenseless woman. They want to make her feel uncomfortable, disrespected, sore, hurt and they are going to gloat about her emotional state. The more she detests the things they are going to cause her, the funnier for the them.

So, the unfortunate condemned does not want anyone to see her nude. Her nakedness does not belong to them. It's something private, which she doesn't want to share. Against her will, she is going to be forced in every imaginable way. It is not her desire, it is not her decision. And finally she will die and her name will be tainted. Her humiliation will remain in the memory of all of her loved ones that survive her.

I think, despite parents having seen us naked as little kids, when we turn seven to nine, there drops a new wall of embarrassment in familial nakedness. "Euew Mom, dad, how gross!" And then at puberty we have the anti-incest forces kick in and all involved wish not to see other's nudity.
So being forcibly stripped (and sexually used) in front of family member would be an additional humiliation.
Also, not humiliation, but seeing your family member suffering at your pain and embarrassment would add to the pain.
Being naturist and having been raised in this philosophy, family nudity has never been a problem for me!
To live naked and to be naked in front of other people even if they are dressed is not for me humiliating.
It's totally different when it comes to touching or sexual abuse!
But here again, it's much more exciting for me than humiliating.
Obviously, everyone is not like me !!!

Being naturist and having been raised in this philosophy, family nudity has never been a problem for me!
To live naked and to be naked in front of other people even if they are dressed is not for me humiliating.
It's totally different when it comes to touching or sexual abuse!
But here again, it's much more exciting for me than humiliating.
Obviously, everyone is not like me !!!
Anyway, is not the same to be naked by choice, than to be forced to undress. As a naturist, you like nudism as an option to naturalize nakedness, feel freedom or stay closer to wildlife. But you also like to be left alone, that nobody imposes what you have to do.

Lets say you like being naked on a nude beach, along with the women of your family. But I'm sure you don't like depraved men who obscenely gaze at the women's vulvas. You may not be able to prevent someone from taking a glance at their pussies, but you would not allow an approach. On the cross, that's what men will do. They will approach and contemplate all of the details of their cunts.

And what about if someone uses your liking for naturism as an excuse to consider all of the females of your family like bitches that enjoy to be exhibited naked in front of men? What when somebody treats to desnaturize your convitions about nudism? Then they will ravish your family blaming you as the responsable.

Maybe for you it's natural to stay naked at home, and you are used to see each other without sexual desire. But then you go out to the street, clothed of course, and they capture all of you. Then, during the abduction, they violently tear off your daughters clothes and expose them not only naked, but in an obscene way. At that moment they descontextualize their nakedness adding a sexual component and objectifing your daughters bodies. Then they will take your wife and, once undressed, they will introduce a stick through her cunt. I'm sure they will not stay comfortable in that situation. Neither you.

I'm sure there are ways to get that even naturist women feel herself ashamed of being naked. Maybe you could give us a more deep aproach. Tell us things that someone could do against the women in your family that you wouldn't endure. Tell us about those situations that you would prefer not to happen. In what cases would you prefer others respect them allowing them to keep their clothes? What could someone do to them that would cause to you real embarrassement?

I think - Piraland can tell whether I'm right - naturist families and communities
maintain standards of courtesy and mutual respect as well as, probably better than,
people with clothes on. The idea that being naked is bound to arouse - and permit -
others to rampant sexual predation isn't much different from the view
that women who dress to look good are whores and if we get raped we've asked for it.

I'm not ashamed of my body or of being naked. If the weather were always as warm where I am as it's been in the last few days, I'd be quite content to do without clothes (but would be frowned on at least by the women in a small, conservative Scottish toun) Of course being naked, and in bondage, would make me vulnerable to every kind of ill-treatment, torture and abuse, but with all that being done to me, shame would be the least of my worries!
Some places have mosquitoes and other such vermin, however.

Some places have mosquitoes and other such vermin, however.
That's a consideration - we have Lyme-disease-carrying ticks, as well as the dreaded Scottish midgies :eek:

Back
Top Bottom