Ways to increase the nudity humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think - Piraland can tell whether I'm right - naturist families and communities
maintain standards of courtesy and mutual respect as well as, probably better than,
people with clothes on. The idea that being naked is bound to arouse - and permit -
others to rampant sexual predation isn't much different from the view
that women who dress to look good are whores and if we get raped we've asked for it.
Years ago there used to be a nudist colony near where I live--only in the summer. People lived in trailers, and the owner said they had a rule that "wives don't have to be naked until the second day". The newspaper, at the time independent and even more hungry for revenue than it is now, printed a photo of an old guy reading the paper and simultaneously using it as a covering. Supposedly everybody carried a towel in case orgasms and erections were visible. The proprietor told of one guy who was playing basketball with some teenage girls. He suddenly had to grab his towel and retreat to his trailer. "The girls didn't realize what they were doing to him." (It seems like a good way to make some money betting on a game.) She apparently was pretty adamant about keeping voyeurs out--it was all about health, after all, not sex. She was a variation on Paul of Tarsus, I guess.
I read somewhere that "women are more exhibitionist than men" (I don't know what research that is based on.) I would assume most of the humiliation comes from being nude alone or in a despised group, while everyone else is clothed and having fun and making judgments about the quality of your body. I assume most people don't like being sex objects, unless they are well paid for it. I remember one actress saying that she was fine with nude scenes (obviously she was being paid) as long as she wasn't there when they were shown.

In Minnesota it’s the dreaded deer fly ... owwww
In Minnesota (and Alaska) it is practically every invertebrate imaginable. That's why the onset of winter is a relief.

When he son of a friend of mine was in his late teens, they were on vacation in Mexico on a nudity allowed beach. A gorgeous (per my friend) topless woman in her thirties strolled by. Her son whispered, "Some people shouldn't go topless". It's part of the curse of age, when younger people start calling you "sir" and "ma'am".

Some places have mosquitoes and other such vermin, however.
That's a consideration - we have Lyme-disease-carrying ticks, as well as the dreaded Scottish midgies :eek:
In Minnesota it’s the dreaded deer fly ... owwww
Insects, that's a subject we almost never touch during crucifixion!
Yet blood, sweat, urine, defections and all that a man's or woman's body produces must attract insects and mainly flies.
On the cross, a crucified person has no opportunity to drive them away and they must probably have a feast in the sex-soaked women or men's genders!
Already, in normal situations we find them invasive! So on the cross it must be absolutely insane.
You do not think so ?

Yet blood, sweat, urine, defections and all that a man's or woman's body produces must attract insects and mainly flies.
On the cross, a crucified person has no opportunity to drive them away and they must probably have a feast in the sex-soaked women or men's genders!
Already, in normal situations we find them invasive! So on the cross it must be absolutely insane.
You do not think so ?

The topic does come up now and then in stories and art on the site, but not all that often. Definitely agree those pests would add to the misery.

You do not think so ?
The topic does come up now and then in stories and art on the site, but not all that often. Definitely agree those pests would add to the misery.
More than you think, apparently. Insects tormenting the crucified figure in rather a number of stories and pics, all over CF
Indeed, @Wragg addressed the subject of airborne, carnivorous insects in 'Alice Barabbas'...

Alice Golgotha 053.jpgAlice Golgotha 054.jpg

They present an acknowledged torment for the condemned, and they provide a further argument in favour of nudity... :devil:

Via Appia 12i-50pc.jpgVia Appia 12j-50pc.jpgVia Appia 12k-50pc.jpg

I dispute the premise of this thread. It's not nudity that is humiliating, it's clothes, at least the WRONG clothes. Let's suppose you have two people crucified. One is naked. One is wearing a T shirt that says, "My parents went to Rome and all I got is this lousy cross" and a MAGA hat. Which is more humiliating? I rest my case....

PS-If any of the wonderful artists here would make a picture illustrating the latter, they would have my gratitude...

. Let's suppose you have two people crucified. One is naked. One is wearing a T shirt that says, "My parents went to Rome and all I got is this lousy cross" and a MAGA hat. Which is more humiliating?

1F9325D8-29E1-4B00-A65D-CF22A44E9590.jpeg Is this one of those trick questions? :rolleyes:

You do not think so ?
Good idea. But if you are being crucified, you are spared Eul's concern over catching Lyme Disease :D

There is a specific role for insects in this story of mine : 'After the Storm':

And there is the dilemma. Sadists want to make their victim suffer. But if the victim ENJOYS the suffering, it kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

i'm not sure this issue is well understood by the male members here. let me be clear, for many of us (obviously not speaking for everyone, but i'm sure it's more than me), it's not the pain that turns us on or makes us feel good. sure, there are masochists out there, but that's not what this is. pain isn't a good thing, it hurts and we try to avoid it. but there are certain things that really heighten our senses, like fear and humiliation (or the fear of humiliation...).

now, imagine you are set to die in a horribly painful way, like crux of a stake burning. imagine your last hours are spent in sexual congress with your jailers... don't you think that the fear and anticipation of what is to come is first on your mind, and don't you think your body has gone into total overdrive because of it? that's where the interest lay.

i have limited crux experience, but from what i have done, I can tell you that the only really enjoyable moments were before the crux, knowing what was about to happen. the actual event and the aftermath isn't what was appealing, it was the prelude, because the fear and anticipation takes over and sends my heart to level eleven.

i'm not sure this issue is well understood by the male members here. let me be clear, for many of us (obviously not speaking for everyone, but i'm sure it's more than me), it's not the pain that turns us on or makes us feel good. sure, there are masochists out there, but that's not what this is. pain isn't a good thing, it hurts and we try to avoid it. but there are certain things that really heighten our senses, like fear and humiliation (or the fear of humiliation...).
y
now, imagine you are set to die in a horribly painful way, like crux of a stake burning. imagine your last hours are spent in sexual congress with your jailers... don't you think that the fear and anticipation of what is to come is first on your mind, and don't you think your body has gone into total overdrive because of it? that's where the interest lay.

i have limited crux experience, but from what i have done, I can tell you that the only really enjoyable moments were before the crux, knowing what was about to happen. the actual event and the aftermath isn't what was appealing, it was the prelude, because the fear and anticipation takes over and sends my heart to level eleven.

I could see the fear of the unknown of what is going to happen as part of the humiliation and affect the psychological makeup of the lady as an important part of the humiliation. However, I still think the physical parts of the crucifixion are necessary. How one is waiting in the cell and the mistreatment by the guards would contribute towards the psychological parts of the humiliation. This is an issue where you have to explore each little bit as to what contributes towards the humiliation based on each person that is being crucified because each one can experience in their own way.

I could see the fear of the unknown of what is going to happen as part of the humiliation and affect the psychological makeup of the lady as an important part of the humiliation. However, I still think the physical parts of the crucifixion are necessary. How one is waiting in the cell and the mistreatment by the guards would contribute towards the psychological parts of the humiliation. This is an issue where you have to explore each little bit as to what contributes towards the humiliation based on each person that is being crucified because each one can experience in their own way.

well, if those physical parts don't come afterward, then the fear and anticipation wouldn't actually be real. you can't just back out after the hyper-aware part and expect it to work. basically, all choice needs to be removed at the moment you begin, not after you get yours. you're already tied down to the cross, this is happening now, but before you are raised, your body is going to be used. that's a moment of hyper-awareness that turns everything up.

Laugh is the ultimate sadism.

Years ago two men played bondage, when one was fixed the other laughed.
When deliberated the victim murdered his torturer. All information from the press on court.

Secondly is a total neglect for the hanging person an extra sensibility. He wants attention to fulfill his suffer. Alone he get more anxiety.

Was skimming this thread and noted the
You do not think so ?

Well yeah. :eeek:

Jastrow did several emulations of Yusebby's "Beside the Roman Road," and in the final version he embedded the luckless ladies in a cloud of flies. He didn’t specify whether or not they were the biting, bloodsucking sort, but either kind adds another layer of suffering to the already obscene agony off the cross. :eek:

Attachments

• C268C750-2E4A-4690-A377-2466C8B4F1AE.jpeg
    C268C750-2E4A-4690-A377-2466C8B4F1AE.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 696
  • 023BFB74-EEDA-4B18-9339-B183F33903C0.jpeg
    023BFB74-EEDA-4B18-9339-B183F33903C0.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 738
Stripping the victim naked before family and acquaintances seems to appear a number of times in this thread. Curious as to why this is such a highly desirable form of humiliation?

I think it would be incredibly humiliating if your family is as enthusiastic about your punishment as the rest of the spectators...that they believe your misdeeds have brought shame to the family name and your crimes are serious enough to warrant your harsh sentence.

Extra crux-icular activities

So I've always kind of had a crucifixion fantasy, but it my scenario I was the one being crucified. The more i think about it tho, the more i fantasize about overseeing a crucifixion and implementing various tortures.

What are some ideas of other various tortures to implement into a crucifixion besides whipping/ nudity humiliation? I'm curious.

Sex doesn't really matter here, although we hear about female specific implementations a lot, I can think of a few nasty male specific ones and am always open to new ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've always kind of had a crucifixion fantasy, but it my scenario I was the one being crucified. The more i think about it tho, the more i fantasize about overseeing a crucifixion and implementing various tortures.

What are some ideas of other various tortures to implement into a crucifixion besides whipping/ nudity humiliation? I'm curious.

Sex doesn't really matter here, although we hear about female specific implementations a lot, I can think of a few nasty male specific ones and am always open to new ideas.

Well you could use a cornux. There are some different ways a cornux can be desinged. You can have the one where it is shaped as a a round dildo where it goes either into the vaginal (which I prefer) or anal. You could also have the cornux shaped like a triangle. Finally this one is not like a cornux but you could have a woman sit on a piece of wood that is shaped as a triangle with the top of the triangle facing up toward the sky. The woman would have to sit on the sharp part of the triangle as she dances on the cross.

Hi Typhor, I see you are new :)

There is a huge amount of material here, pictures and stories and discussion. It might be worth having a look around as you are sure to find some of the things you are asking about.

Stripping, whipping, carrying the cross, nailing, raising is the classic sequence. As ShadowWolf says the cornu adds immensely to the experience, on the one hand offering relief from the weight hanging on those nails, on the other a body impaled in a most painful and humiliating manner. For a woman there is the old question "cunt or arsehole?", a man doesn't get that choice! Then the victim is displayed to the world, their every secret revealed. A woman's breast shape and size, whether she is shaved, and how much of her sex is revealed to the onlooker. A man will endure mockery for the size of his cock, large or small, and whether he is cut or not. Both must endure the discomfort and humiliation of relieving themselves in full view of an amused crowd.

A man may have weights attached to his balls, or another variation is to tie a cord around the scrotum and nail it to the upright. Now when he rises up to take the weight from his upper body and assist breathing, the cord will pull on his balls most painfully.

Have a browse, there are so many possibilities displayed here.

Back
Top Bottom