• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What About Top Cat?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
Does anybody know how does our master and friend Top Cat? No news from him since many months...
Is he ill or something else?
We miss him...
I was wondering the same thing myself. Not sure why he isn't still posting in here. I do know that he had a few issues with a couple of mods (I'll say no more about it than that) but I was under the impression that this had been resolved.

RacingRodent

Potent Rodent
Surprisingly close to a military firing range
I was wondering the same thing myself. Not sure why he isn't still posting in here. I do know that he had a few issues with a couple of mods (I'll say no more about it than that) but I was under the impression that this had been resolved.
Sadly Top Cat went on a series of aggressive and increasingly personal rants until he backed the mods into a corner and got himself banned.

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Sadly Top Cat went on a series of aggressive and increasingly personal rants until he backed the mods into a corner and got himself banned.
Yes, he got increasingly irate, it seems, at people posting comments that he saw as disrespectful or frivolous on his threads. A number of us tried to get him to understand that the comments were, in fact, a sign of appreciation for the pictures he posted, but he appears to have felt that his own views on those pictures was the only appropriate view. In the end he reacted, as RR says, aggressively and personally to the admonishments of the mods, including Tree and Eulalia. As I understand it, when his rants became personal attacks on the mods, he was cautioned, and then he packed up and left. Unfortunate situation all around.

Helach

Spectator
Yes, he got increasingly irate, it seems, at people posting comments that he saw as disrespectful or frivolous on his threads. A number of us tried to get him to understand that the comments were, in fact, a sign of appreciation for the pictures he posted, but he appears to have felt that his own views on those pictures was the only appropriate view. In the end he reacted, as RR says, aggressively and personally to the admonishments of the mods, including Tree and Eulalia. As I understand it, when his rants became personal attacks on the mods, he was cautioned, and then he packed up and left. Unfortunate situation all around.
Well, I prefer to learn his disapperance is only the consequence of a silly argument than caused by a disease or an accident. At least, he seems to be living and well, but his agressive and selfish reaction was just plain stupid. Too bad for him and us...

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
A great pity - and a great loss to those of us who enjoyed collecting his posts. He needs to return to continue providing us with quality images :mad:

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
I still don't understand how things can go that bad, with a so ridiculous starting cause. Can't we just say something like :" Fuck, you won't change your mind, and I won't change mine, so let's stop discussing about this, and talk about crux again. "?
Sadly not. :(

I had high regard for TC, and counted him among my friends. I wish things hadn't ended as they did, for he contributed much to this site :(

But he chose to press the 'nuclear' button, I'm afraid, and I fear there is no way back. :(

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
Sadly not. :(

I had high regard for TC, and counted him among my friends. I wish things hadn't ended as they did, for he contributed much to this site :(

But he chose to press the 'nuclear' button, I'm afraid, and I fear there is no way back. :(
I liked him as well, made some great posts.