What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'd choose a traditional 'Latin'/ 'Calvary' cross, but with certain special features:
  1. the upright (stipes) in front of the crossbar (patibulum), so that my arms are stretched back a bit, forcing my breasts apart;
  2. the edges of the upright bevelled to 45°, so that, with my feet nailed to them, soles against the wood, my knees will be forced wide apart;
  3. a sedile with a vaginal spike, so I can only rest on it if I allow the spike to penetrate me;
  4. a location where I'm clearly visible from a good way off - say near a clifftop - yet with a fairly short stipes so I'm within groping reach of abusers and tormentors...
I think that's what this girl deserves :)
No doubt you will be an awesome and very arousing view Eulalia!
And for myselfa T shaped cross and 3 nails. And were I can see you. That way perhaps I will display a good erection, if you allow me to be crucified with you!

If I could choose I should of course choose a cross with an explosive embedded so that I get blown sky-high with the first hammer blow and do not suffer unduly but I guess that was not the question ;o)

For me crucifixion is all about enduring – pinned up like a collector’s butterfly to slowly, slowly fade.

I’d like a nice classic shape not just a T where the head flips around unsupported; my arms pulled over the cross beam with my hands at the back of the beam, nailed through the wrists so that my upper body is well supported. I have my legs bend back with my knees to the side of the cross and my feet on the side, soles up and feet nailed through my ankle joints.

That way my weight hangs nicely supported from my arms and feet. With my arms stretched along over the beam and my hands nailed I should have my upper body not under too much strain and be able to breathe somewhat ok but I should be utterly unable to pull myself up to alleviate any pain in my pieced feet.

With the legs bend up so that I hang from my feet rather than stand on them the pain should slowly grind my down; every twitch and twist of my body letting my ankle bones grate on my nails; no chance to pull myself up even for a moment.

That way – immobile and fairly well supported I should lose my sanity long before I lose my life. Let’s hope the weather is kind with a warm breeze and nightly showers to keep me moistened than I should last for days.

And where ... I would like time to contemplate, time to suffer alone. So no town square, please. I don't mind the courious walker comming along from time to time, few scared children gaze from afar but to me humans seem to spell possible rescue. I should be sure that I cannot escape my fate.

Sounds horrible.

Sounds fun.

Tilman

The classic T-shaped cross for me. Feet nailed to a foot rest. My cock semi-erect to erect and balls hanging down. (Whether my cock would be at all erect if I was really nailed to a cross I have no idea. :eek: But since is gets quite erect when I hang on my own cross, perhaps it would.)

I'd want the same cross for any lovely women hanging with me. They'd keep me company, and I them, as we hang through the long hours.

The classic T-shaped cross for me. Feet nailed to a foot rest. My cock semi-erect to erect and balls hanging down. (Whether my cock would be at all erect if I was really nailed to a cross I have no idea. :eek: But since is gets quite erect when I hang on my own cross, perhaps it would.)

I'd want the same cross for any lovely women hanging with me. They'd keep me company, and I them, as we hang through the long hours.

My biggest fantasy: Hang her on the same cross with me with my erect cock between her legs so I can feel her bush and wet pussy lips rubbing on my shaft! Maybe we could figure out a way to achieve penetration!

Sorry for adding this -- belongs on another thread I'm sure. But just thinking about this makes me so, so -- well, you all know!;)

The Roman "T" for me too. I'm utterly naked. Feet nailed to a foot rest, side-by-side, not over each other. Arms forming a nice "V". Legs bent enough when I hang so my pussy is exposed as I struggle, though I can close my legs if I try -- but it takes effort and causes considerable additional agony to try to preserve some modesty. High enough so my crotch is at or slightly above eye level. With or without a cornu. I don't expect to die quickly.

Much like how Hasturan so beautifully depicted me:

2016-05-24-23-50-27.jpg . . . except for how my feet are placed.

I don't ask for much, do I?:D

Last edited:
My biggest fantasy: Hang her on the same cross with me with my erect cock between her legs so I can feel her bush and wet pussy lips rubbing on my shaft! Maybe we could figure out a way to achieve penetration!

Sorry for adding this -- belongs on another thread I'm sure. But just thinking about this makes me so, so -- well, you all know!;)
I love this idea. Her with her back to mine. Our wrists nailed hers over mine. Her soles flat against the top of my feet and my hard dick between her. Pleasure and pain the entire ride until our deaths.

Sometimes I am crucified with my head fastened in a a special wooden yoke, attached to the pentablum. The yoke forces my head up so that I llook straight ahead. My Master wants the audience to be able to look into my eyes during my ordeal.

The Roman "T" for me too. I'm utterly naked. Feet nailed to a foot rest, side-by-side, not over each other. Arms forming a nice "V". Legs bent enough when I hang so my pussy is exposed as I struggle, though I can close my legs if I try -- but it takes effort and causes considerable additional agony to try to preserve some modesty. High enough so my crotch is at or slightly above eye level. With or without a cornu. I don't expect to die quickly.

Much like how Hasturan so beautifully depicted me:

View attachment 514013 . . . except for how my feet are placed.

I don't ask for much, do I?:D
Lovely rendition! Beautiful girl, beautiful picture!

Back
Top Bottom