What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Roman "T" for me too. I'm utterly naked. Feet nailed to a foot rest, side-by-side, not over each other. Arms forming a nice "V". Legs bent enough when I hang so my pussy is exposed as I struggle, though I can close my legs if I try -- but it takes effort and causes considerable additional agony to try to preserve some modesty. High enough so my crotch is at or slightly above eye level. With or without a cornu. I don't expect to die quickly.

Much like how Hasturan so beautifully depicted me:

View attachment 514013 . . . except for how my feet are placed.

I don't ask for much, do I?:D
You describe everything very nicely, yeas T shape is the best.

Please explain.
If your feet was nailed side-by-side, how your legs can be bent enough? Legs will be very close to each other.

That's a good point. How would my legs naturally open to expose myself? Part of my crucifixion fantasy is hanging exposed in a humiliating way. As I struggle and contort my body on the cross I would no doubt unintentionally expose more of myself from time to time. (Though, whether or not I would care if I was exposed is a consideration. My overwhelming agony would likely make me utterly unconcerned about my exposure on the cross.)

Crucified-women-6.jpg cruxdreams12.jpg These models illustrate how I imagine myself hanging with my arms fully extended after I'm too exhausted to push or pull myself up. I could bring my thighs together, but that would take effort. The models' feet are side-by-side but not on a foot rest, so that might influence how their legs naturally spread apart as they hang. It does seem to me that when hanging with arms fully extended a woman's legs might naturally spread apart a bit. Perhaps it's my secret desire to expose myself publically :eek: that I assume my legs will be spread to some degree on the cross -- which is the ultimate humiliating way a woman can be exposed!

Once I'm ready to push up on the cross again, then I would have to bring my legs together under my body to effectively push up.

Crucified_women_we16.jpg Oh dear! But even then I might be exposing myself more than I'd want, especially if on a taller cross.:eek:

So, would not my thighs naturally splay apart to expose myself as I hang? It seems they would. I guess I'd have to hang on a cross to figure this out!:eek: It seems it would take effort on my part to keep my thighs together in a ladylike fashion at all times.

You do show thighs spread apart a little as in this wonderful image:
2016-04-25-23-04-54_LI.jpg For the girl on the left, what if her footrest was raised higher on the upright, say from position A to position B? Would not her thighs naturally spread open a bit more? Perhaps. What do I know? Like I said, I'd have to realistically hang on a cross to see how my legs naturally position themselves depending on how my feet are secured. Do any of the women on this site have that experience? I would love to, but I have no means or ability to self-crux (or have someone assist me) at this time.

I love your images Alex, more than you can imagine. They punch all my fantasy buttons. Legs spread or not, they are amazing depictions of crucified women!:D

Last edited:
That's a good point. How would my legs naturally open to expose myself? Part of my crucifixion fantasy is hanging exposed in a humiliating way. As I struggle and contort my body on the cross I would no doubt unintentionally expose more of myself from time to time. (Though, whether or not I would care if I was exposed is a consideration. My overwhelming agony would likely make me utterly unconcerned about my exposure on the cross.)

View attachment 515061 View attachment 515062 These models illustrate how I imagine myself hanging with my arms fully extended after I'm too exhausted to push or pull myself up. I could bring my thighs together, but that would take effort. The models' feet are side-by-side but not on a foot rest, so that might influence how their legs naturally spread apart as they hang. It does seem to me that when hanging with arms fully extended a woman's legs might naturally spread apart a bit. Perhaps it's my secret desire to expose myself publically :eek: that I assume my legs will be spread to some degree on the cross -- which is the ultimate humiliating way a woman can be exposed!

Once I'm ready to push up on the cross again, then I would have to bring my legs together under my body to effectively push up.

View attachment 515063 Oh dear! But even then I might be exposing myself more than I'd want, especially if on a taller cross.:eek:

So, would not my thighs naturally splay apart to expose myself as I hang? It seems they would. I guess I'd have to hang on a cross to figure this out!:eek: It seems it would take effort on my part to keep my thighs together in a ladylike fashion at all times.

View attachment 515066 For the girl on the left, what if her footrest was raised higher on the upright, say from position A to position B? Would not her thighs naturally spread open a bit more? Perhaps. What do I know? Like I said, I'd have to realistically hang on a cross to see how my legs naturally position themselves depending on how my feet are secured. Do any of the women on this site have that experience? I would love to, but I have no means or ability to self-crux (or have someone assist me) at this time.

I love your images Alex, more than you can imagine. They punch all my fantasy buttons. Legs spread or not, they are amazing depictions of crucified women!:D
I absolutily agree with you, legs and there position are most amazing and important .

View attachment 515061 View attachment 515062 These models illustrate how I imagine myself hanging with my arms fully extended after I'm too exhausted to push or pull myself up. I could bring my thighs together, but that would take effort. The models' feet are side-by-side but not on a foot rest, so that might influence how their legs naturally spread apart as they hang. It does seem to me that when hanging with arms fully extended a woman's legs might naturally spread apart a bit. Perhaps it's my secret desire to expose myself publically :eek: that I assume my legs will be spread to some degree on the cross -- which is the ultimate humiliating way a woman can be exposed!

View attachment 515063 Oh dear! But even then I might be exposing myself more than I'd want, especially if on a taller cross.:eek:

View attachment 515066 For the girl on the left, what if her footrest was raised higher on the upright, say from position A to position B? Would not her thighs naturally spread open a bit more? Perhaps. What do I know? Like I said, I'd have to realistically hang on a cross to see how my legs naturally position themselves depending on how my feet are secured. Do any of the women on this site have that experience? I would love to, but I have no means or ability to self-crux (or have someone assist me) at this time.

Okay, here’s what I did this morning. After my shower and before I dressed (just to sex-up the mental imagery a bit for the guys) I decided to test the legs together/legs spread idea the best I could. Again, I do not have the ability to realistically self-crux using ropes or some other bindings. And since I hardly have anything resembling a full-sized cross in my apartment, I just opened the door to my walk-in closet in the bedroom and stood with my back against the door jamb.

I wore my black pumps with 4-inch heels to simulate my feet on a foot rest. Not a perfect simulation because I’m still standing largely on the balls of my feet, unlike the type of slanted footrest often depicted in a crucifixion that my feet would readily slip off if not nailed to it. But it was the best I could do with what materials were available. The door jamb, of course, represents the cross upright.

58195020154594654_2N3jwNju_c_large.jpg Like this, except I was standing fully upright with my back against the jamb. (You wouldn’t think it’d be difficult to find an image of a nude woman in high heels with her back against a door jamb, would you?)

Now, now boys, I was naked, still damp from the shower and wearing heels, so I wasn’t about to try to photograph myself for you. Ladies (and for the benefit of the gentlemen who do not appreciate what we have to do), we know that if we are wearing a short skirt or dress and have to squat down from a standing position, we press our knees together as we descend to prevent any unintended exposures. Just like mom taught us.

2761F4B400000578-3031056-image-a-40_1428530689417.jpg 1f2c460598ca23e2c5b576b6fb57a096.jpg

2d2aba88a1b18ed5eb7b1fbf16b85cc2.jpg short-skirt-squatting.jpg Whoops! Sometimes accident happen, don’t they? We’ve all been there.

But let’s imagine hanging on a cross with a severely angled footrest or just a simple piece of wood under the heels of your feet. Better than having one’s feet nailed against the flat upright, I suppose, but still extremely stressful.

For my little test I stood straight against the door jamb wearing my heels and extended my arms out to the side as though they were stretched over a crossbeam. Got that image in your minds gentlemen? Yeah, yeah, my tits were thrust forward and my nipples were very tumescent. How’s that? Just use your imaginations, okay? And try to keep your hands out of your pants. Focus! Focus! (Actually, it was kind of exciting doing this, so my nipples did get . . . well, I digress.)

Keeping my feet together I carefully (being in heels) lowered myself with my arms out to the side and with my back against the door jamb by bending my knees, just like I might do on the cross when my legs get tired and they began to collapse under me. If actually crucified, my body weight pulls on the nails through my wrists and my arms and shoulders are agonizingly stretched to their fullest. This I cannot simulate unless I have something to hold onto with my hands.

Did my legs stay together? Well, yes, but that was more due to my instinct to keep my legs together, I think. In my crouched position my thighs quickly became very stressed and if I tried to relax the muscles my legs seemed to want to open up. Since I wasn’t really hanging from my arms and able to take weight off my legs, it was more difficult to assess how easily or readily my thighs might naturally open up if wasn’t trying to keep them closed. When I repeated the test, sliding down the door jamb while trying not to intentionally keep my legs together, then my thighs seemed to naturally open up the further I slid down.

So, nothing proven by my little experiment without simulating actual crucifixion. Guess I’ll just have to figure out a way, huh?

img_3283.jpg Like this gal, I think my thighs would spread apart! Enjoy the view gentlemen! The show will be over when I get the energy and willpower to close up my legs! At least my boobs will always be bobbling and my nipples thrusting and tumescent! Yes! So there's always that . . . :D

Last edited:
Okay, here’s what I did this morning. After my shower and before I dressed (just to sex-up the mental imagery a bit for the guys) I decided to test the legs together/legs spread idea the best I could. Again, I do not have the ability to realistically self-crux using ropes or some other bindings. And since I hardly have anything resembling a full-sized cross in my apartment, I just opened the door to my walk-in closet in the bedroom and stood with my back against the door jamb.

I wore my black pumps with 4-inch heels to simulate my feet on a foot rest. Not a perfect simulation because I’m still standing largely on the balls of my feet, unlike the type of slanted footrest often depicted in a crucifixion that my feet would readily slip off if not nailed to it. But it was the best I could do with what materials were available. The door jamb, of course, represents the cross upright.

View attachment 515113 Like this, except I was standing fully upright with my back against the jamb. (You wouldn’t think it’d be difficult to find an image of a nude woman in high heels with her back against a door jamb, would you?)

Now, now boys, I was naked, still damp from the shower and wearing heels, so I wasn’t about to try to photograph myself for you. Ladies (and for the benefit of the gentlemen who do not appreciate what we have to do), we know that if we are wearing a short skirt or dress and have to squat down from a standing position, we press our knees together as we descend to prevent any unintended exposures. Just like mom taught us.

View attachment 515115 View attachment 515114

View attachment 515116 View attachment 515117 Whoops! Sometimes accident happen, don’t they? We’ve all been there.

But let’s imagine hanging on a cross with a severely angled footrest or just a simple piece of wood under the heels of your feet. Better than having one’s feet nailed against the flat upright, I suppose, but still extremely stressful.

For my little test I stood straight against the door jamb wearing my heels and extended my arms out to the side as though they were stretched over a crossbeam. Got that image in your minds gentlemen? Yeah, yeah, my tits were thrust forward and my nipples were very tumescent. How’s that? Just use your imaginations, okay? And try to keep your hands out of your pants. Focus! Focus! (Actually, it was kind of exciting doing this, so my nipples did get . . . well, I digress.)

Keeping my feet together I carefully (being in heels) lowered myself with my arms out to the side and with my back against the door jamb by bending my knees, just like I might do on the cross when my legs get tired and they began to collapse under me. If actually crucified, my body weight pulls on the nails through my wrists and my arms and shoulders are agonizingly stretched to their fullest. This I cannot simulate unless I have something to hold onto with my hands.

Did my legs stay together? Well, yes, but that was more due to my instinct to keep my legs together, I think. In my crouched position my thighs quickly became very stressed and if I tried to relax the muscles my legs seemed to want to open up. Since I wasn’t really hanging from my arms and able to take weight off my legs, it was more difficult to assess how easily or readily my thighs might naturally open up if wasn’t trying to keep them closed. When I repeated the test, sliding down the door jamb while trying not to intentionally keep my legs together, then my thighs seemed to naturally open up the further I slid down.

So, nothing proven by my little experiment without simulating actual crucifixion. Guess I’ll just have to figure out a way, huh?

View attachment 515118 Like this gal, I think my thighs would spread apart! Enjoy the view gentlemen! The show will be over when I get the energy and willpower to close up my legs! At least my boobs will always be bobbling and my nipples thrusting and tumescent! Yes! So there's always that . . . :D

Great to see some real practical research being done Marcella. Next time provide pics svp :) Otherwise I have to imagine you, naked, stretching out, crouching, legs parting just that little bit . . . . well I am interested in crux research :D
It is true, the position of the feet is a key element. Whether they are high or low, together or on either side of the stipes, all these factors determine how the body and particularly the legs will behave. Feet placed high will allow more movement in rising and dropping again on the cross, but will almost certainly lead to open thighs. Yes it's possible to hold the knees together, but it is a conscious effort and can't be done forever. What a pity :devil:

View attachment 515113 Like this, except I was standing fully upright with my back against the jamb. (You wouldn’t think it’d be difficult to find an image of a nude woman in high heels with her back against a door jamb, would you?)

View attachment 515115 View attachment 515114

View attachment 515116 View attachment 515117 Whoops! Sometimes accident happen, don’t they? We’ve all been there.

View attachment 515118 Like this gal, I think my thighs would spread apart! Enjoy the view gentlemen! The show will be over when I get the energy and willpower to close up my legs! At least my boobs will always be bobbling and my nipples thrusting and tumescent! Yes! So there's always that . . . :D

Pictures often show squared-off stipes; sawing or adzing that length of tree will be bloody hard work, and not necessary. I would use a chopped-down straightish trunk, bark still on for abrasion. In that case the feet are nailed to a circular section, automatically splaying the thighs.

Pictures often show squared-off stipes; sawing or adzing that length of tree will be bloody hard work, and not necessary. I would use a chopped-down straightish trunk, bark still on for abrasion. In that case the feet are nailed to a circular section, automatically splaying the thighs.
You lazy cat!

A good point. Processing a tree into lumber/timber as beams or planks is something easily done these days but no doubt required considerable manpower and skill in pre-industrial days such as ancient Rome. (Hey, I looked up these terms in Wikipedia. What would a girly-girl like me know about this?:p)

Would such valuable timbers be used for everyday crucifixions? Perhaps not unless they were used over and over. Some artists show this when their victims are nailed to crosses that have a variety of old nail holes in them. Ugh! How additionally horrible to be lying on a cross with arms and legs stretched out, awaiting the guys with the hammers and nails, and seeing all those old nail holes and dried blood! I demand a fresh cross! Just for me!:p I'm not some common slave or whore! I'm a classy bitch! ;)

Others show crosses made of essentially two tree trunks joined together. Rough cut or minimally processed wood would be more than adequate for crosses and no doubt would have been the norm for crucifixions. Why waste high-quality lumber on some condemned cunt. Just get her off the ground and hanging!

I have to admit a preference for taller crosses that use planks over tree trunks. In reality, I'm sure most crucifixions used basically tree trunks or scrap lumber and the victims hanged close to the ground.

Great to see some real practical research being done Marcella. Next time provide pics svp :) Otherwise I have to imagine you, naked, stretching out, crouching, legs parting just that little bit . . . . well I am interested in crux research :D
It is true, the position of the feet is a key element. Whether they are high or low, together or on either side of the stipes, all these factors determine how the body and particularly the legs will behave. Feet placed high will allow more movement in rising and dropping again on the cross, but will almost certainly lead to open thighs. Yes it's possible to hold the knees together, but it is a conscious effort and can't be done forever. What a pity :devil:

My "research" was very poor, to be sure. More whimsical than rigorously planned. The results were hardly conclusive.:rolleyes: I was naked and in heels -- if that's important to know.;) I was thinking about it while taking my shower -- and getting rather aroused!

I see images of models on crosses and I wonder if the positions of their legs is natural or posed for the purpose of exposing their genitals. Given the very limited amount of time they can pose they are (to be sure) instructed to act and give the photographer quick "money shots" over how they might respond naturally under such physiological stress. Looking at some of Makar's models, their stress is clearly visible, acting or not. As phlebas stated, there are many factors that go into how legs are naturally positioned.

I'm certain that any woman actually crucified in times past would have had little concern over how her legs were positioned. She would merely have assumed whatever position her body demanded under the extreme physiological conditions of being nailed (or tied) to pieces of wood.

She certainly would have been humiliated by her nakedness and contorted positions on the cross, but was utterly unable to do much about it. The conscious decision to keep ones legs open or closed is not a real option for the crucified, at least not after muscle exhaustion takes over or if moving one's limbs to preserve modesty just causes more pain.

Unbearable agony, helplessness, humiliation.

Last edited:
You're perfectly right Marcella. If you ever try weightlifting, or lifting any weight on your shoulders
(which is the safest and most efficient way to do it), you naturally squat with legs apart,
that transmits the power of your thighs as you lift via your hips and pelvis straight up your back.
When you're crucified, you're really in the same position, needing to lift the weight of your body
to ease the strain on your arms and shoulders. If you can spread your knees apart, you instinctively will,
if you don't or can't you'll force your body forward as you try to lift with your legs together,
it will be better than nothing, but not so efficient.

Back
Top Bottom