What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
The shape doesn't matter to me. All I care is that it is made of flimsy cardboard that can't support my weight. The crucifixion takes place in a treeless desert. The soldiers spend an hour looking for wood, give up and take me out for beers instead.

Many times I've had my bottom spanked until it was bright red and burning, before being tied to the cross.
Before to be tied to the cross, I would love to be whip by all my body; first, my back, then my bottom with my legs open, afterwards to be turned for receive the whip on my abdomen, my chest especially my nipples, and, at last, my cock and testicles. I like to receive a concrete number of lashes twenty or thirty and I go counting them out loud.

Before to be tied to the cross, I would love to be whip by all my body; first, my back, then my bottom with my legs open, afterwards to be turned for receive the whip on my abdomen, my chest especially my nipples, and, at last, my cock and testicles. I like to receive a concrete number of lashes twenty or thirty and I go counting them out loud.

To be whipped by someone skilled in the art is an extraordinary pleasure. My MASTER is quite talented with the cat, delivering measured, targeted strikes to the chest, tits, belly, back, ass, anus, inner thighs and cock and balls. A good whipping, followed by being hung on the cross is a satisfying punishment for a slave and keeps him or her in their place.

The T shape is way too common, Imo. I think I would go with the I shape as my first choice, and the X shape as my second.

Bravo!
Simplicity and elegance!
Just two nails, the wood and your awesome naked body. I propose you to be nailed with your wrist crossed behind the wood and your feet to the front. As I said, just two nails would be enough to put you in your place.
And I say to you the same I wrote to Eulalia:

No doubt you will be an awesome and very arousing view Eulalia!
And for myself a T shaped cross and 3 nails. And were I can see you. That way perhaps I will display a good erection, if you allow me to be crucified with you!

And, honestly, I think I would find quite attractive any lady I am crucified with!

Bravo!
Simplicity and elegance!
Just two nails, the wood and your awesome naked body. I propose you to be nailed with your wrist crossed behind the wood and your feet to the front. As I said, just two nails would be enough to put you in your place.
And I say to you the same I wrote to Eulalia:

No doubt you will be an awesome and very arousing view Eulalia!
And for myself a T shaped cross and 3 nails. And were I can see you. That way perhaps I will display a good erection, if you allow me to be crucified with you!

And, honestly, I think I would find quite attractive any lady I am crucified with!

Why thank you!

Back
Top Bottom