What does your membername or nickname mean? How did you come to your name on CF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16639

What does your name mean? How did you come to your name on CF?
I don't know if there is already a thread about this. I couldn't find any with the search function.
My name is simple: it's the short of my name Saskia - Sassi. Like Susi made from the name Susanne. Or Bob made from Robert.
How did you choose your name on CF? Or how did your name find you?

dommmu has no hidden meaning. I just made up a random name when I signed up on Deviant Art for the NSFW content and stuck with it.

Messaline ? I dont exactely know ... Perhaps that I liked the real one who was , in my opinion, a strong woman among a males'world ! ... and also perhaps due to her ..... "lechery" ... :D

Attachments

• messaline-imperatrice-et--putain-affiche_348431_4378.jpg
    messaline-imperatrice-et--putain-affiche_348431_4378.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 174
When I was in my early teens, I discovered the story of St. Eulalia in a little book of saints belonging to a 'churchy' great-aunt. The idea of a young girl like myself being scourged, racked, torn with hooks, and tied on an X Cross to be roasted to death, while she went on being spunky and cheeky to her Tormentors, filled me with delight! She's been my secret 'alter ego' ever since.

My name has the same meaning both in Italian and in Latin: "Dark, perverted soul".
Or left (or left-handed) soul. Are we lefties really dark and sinister? (Don't ask Miss Burns - I don't think she likes me after all I've put her through lately).

When I "joined" a year ago, I used my real name. When I became active in August, I wanted a pseudonym and came up with Praetorian Prefect - in the full Latin form due to my heavy background in Latin and Classics. It also gives me a tough, cruel macho image to hide my rather timid, gentle self.

Many years ago during a vacation, my wife and I sat with an unknown couple at dinner. The man wouldn´t get tired telling all what he knew about wine. His wife called him a "connoisseur". Later that evening my wife and I played a bit with bondage and I wanted to try something new. It was than that my wife said, I wouldn´t have a hunch about wine, but I would be a bondage-connoisseur (although it was a exaggerated flattery). Later, when I needed a online name, that was it.

Back
Top Bottom