What does your membername or nickname mean? How did you come to your name on CF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
"manicipium" is a misspelling of mancipium, which is a Latin word meaning "important property," such as ground, houses, livestock, and slaves.

I came to this forum by Google-searching some very interesting pictures by hb21 on bdsmlr.

And you ain't seen nothing else yet from me! :eek::facepalm:
But got the hint, @Wragg! I sincerly promise, I will make immediately an appointment with my psychotherapist!:icon_tfno::p

Be careful with that, some of those guys are crazier than we are, leave you worse than when you came in, then charge you for it.:roto2rie:

Mine nickname is from many reasons: first reason is short from mine real but is some little changed cause in mine native short from mine rl is associate to burping but probarly only for me associate with that cause other ppl using short from it and fully too but more often they using here fully version of mine name, also most of americans as saw in movies use short of mine real name probarly is to long for they or they are lazy animals who worry they long tongues like squirrel and frog tongue will whirl and tied and they cannot will be speaking till not unwhirl they tongues, second reason it was from anime character who was liked, third reason is: I was liked cosplaying this character so later some friends and family start called me like that also was heard somwhere too name belong also from changed pokemon name (also mine name have nothing to do with NRD radio channel named same scratch!:cat:)

Back
Top Bottom