What Happened In Aquileia - Crux Story By Montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great story.
Didn't guess Telemachus was a story-teller as well.
So the tradition of ending the suffering during the night watch lives on.
Hence the need to use very tall crosses if the authorities want the condemmed to live suffering for the maximum time.

Great story.
Didn't guess Telemachus was a story-teller as well.
So the tradition of ending the suffering during the night watch lives on.
Hence the need to use very tall crosses if the authorities want the condemmed to live suffering for the maximum time.
Glad I was able to lead you a little way up the garden path ;)
I hope that little twist doesn't spoil anything.
Yes, a tall cross would have made things difficult. :confused:

It's between her legs my dear dummy, where it hurts most...!!! I was just trying to find a new word for that yummy place. But if you prefer the old one...well there are a number of alternatives

I love the descriptions at the start of each chapter of the girl's tortured, sweating body. Beautifully erotic. A story that tells of her suffering up to this point of her crucifixion would be incredible. Excellent writing
Maybe you'll try it to write lacking elements of this story;). It should be interesting.

Reactions: Dez
I love the descriptions at the start of each chapter of the girl's tortured, sweating body. Beautifully erotic. A story that tells of her suffering up to this point of her crucifixion would be incredible. Excellent writing
Thank you very much! It's probably the most intense thing I ever wrote. I'm very glad it connected with you.

Back
Top Bottom