What Is Your Idea Of Mercy?

What Is Your Idea Of Mercy?

• Offer of naked decapitation or hanging instead of crucifixion

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Offer of a blindfold, mask or hood to protect the sentenced's identity on a St. Andrew's Cross

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Offer of being fisted in lieu of pre-crux whipping

• Offer of releasing her friends if she agrees to bound naked, screaming and crying on a Cross for hrs

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Offer to stimulate her clitoris/labiae so she cums while on the Sant Andrew's Cross

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Offer her pre-crux public lesbian sex in lieu of pre-crux whipping

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Offer of a large dildo up the ass in lieu of pre-crux whipping

• Offer of a public enema in lieu of pre-crux whipping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offer her reduced time on the cross if she agrees to being kicked in her crotch 5x beforehand

• Offer her tickle torture in lieu of pre-crux whipping

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Say you are in charge of pre-crux-torturing and crucifying beautiful women and the judicial system grants you an enormous degree of discretion in how you go about your profession

OR

Say you have been sentenced to pre-crux torture and crucifixion and your torturer/crucifier looks symapthetic.

What would be your idea of mercy?

Please feel free to add in any suggestions I did not include.

Seriously?

What about maple syrup and fire ants!

:doh:

Let's not kid ourselves here. Much of this list is is not about mercy. You are offering a choice of tortures, and the "tickle torture" option is simply a cruel joke. I'm not against that, but nothing about it is merciful. It's merely allowing her a choice of tortures, some of which are perhaps more inventive than others. Decapitation is perhaps the most merciful choice, unless she thinks any life, even hours in agony are better than no life at all. I think it would be most merciful to dispense with the notion of mercy, and let her know she has no choice at all. Mercy is honesty.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Much of this list is is not about mercy. You are offering a choice of tortures, and the "tickle torture" option is simply a cruel joke. I'm not against that, but nothing about it is merciful. It's merely allowing her a choice of tortures, some of which are perhaps more inventive than others. Decapitation is perhaps the most merciful choice, unless she thinks any life, even hours in agony are better than no life at all. I think it would be most merciful to dispense with the notion of mercy, and let her know she has no choice at all. Mercy is honesty.
I agree with Jolly for two reasons. One I do not do 'polls'... I find them begging for replies where if you replied to others' threads you might get replies to yours.

Secondly I have to find my dictionary and look up 'mercy'... The word eludes Tree:doh::doh::doh:

If the crime was minor... I would say mercy would be to let them all go, with just the fine of having their clothes and any other personal items taken away as repayment for the inconvenience that they have caused the fair town. If the crime was big and punishment was indeed needed to appease the enraged town folk, then mercy might simply be tossing them a dagger and tell them they must spill their own blood upon the ground.

I think that the vibe of the individual townsfolk and the mindset of the ruling body would determine just what mercy is and how it is to be handed out, if at all.

When I used to be a Dungeon Master for a group of folks back in the day, it didn't take long for the adventures to hide some of their bribing material outside of town, so that if they did get caught, they'd always have fall back bribing material. But some town officials would scoff at the idea being bribed and see it as reason to toss the offending party in jail just for fun.
In the end though, one of the adventures acquired a magic piece of chalk that could draw a functioning door on and through any surface. Jails and Prisons just didn't effect them the same after that. And doors upon a persons body didn't appeal that well to the guards, so most of the time the worst that would happen is they'd get chased out of town and fall into the pitfalls that I'd created further down their journey. Ahhhh... Playing God was so fun!

Let's not kid ourselves here. Much of this list is is not about mercy. You are offering a choice of tortures, and the "tickle torture" option is simply a cruel joke.

You are wrong.

The tickle torture option is an alternative to pre-crux whipping

• Tickle Torture: Physical aspect done and over with the minute it stops, leaves no physical sequelae
  • pre-crux whipping: Leaves open wounds that rub against the wood, makes a nice drain for salty sweat falling down, as well as for whatever microbes are around, opening the possibility of being infected
Tickle torture is not necessarily fun, but, considering that it leaves nothing physicaly permanent after it is done and over with, it is indeed a merciful alternative to pre-crux whipping.

I agree with Jolly for two reasons. One I do not do 'polls'... I find them begging for replies where if you replied to others' threads you might get replies to yours.

Secondly I have to find my dictionary and look up 'mercy'... The word eludes Tree:doh::doh::doh:
Then, there is a simple solution, one that can also be very readily used to problems anyone had with what anyone sees on social media, the internet as a whole, TV and movies.

That solution is, just don't look at it.

Admittedly, this is a solution that is rarely used today, given the amount of people bitching and complaining about

• video games being sexist,
  • Anita Sarkeesian bitching about video games
  • Mad Max: Fury Road offending their little fi-fis
  • the new Ghostbusters movie "ruining" their childhoods
  • the Wonder Woman movie offending their little fi-fis.
Back in the day, when there was only television and seven channel tops (the three main networks, PBS, plus a couple of local stations) and when they finally invented the remote control, we had a simple, quick and completely 100% drama-free way of dealing with things we saw that wed didn't like. We just changed the channel to something we did[/] like, end of story.

Now, with the internet, there has been democratization of access to a speaking platform but no democratization of talent, which means that everyone with internet access thinks he or she is Jack fucking Webb or Norman fucking Lear, when they ain't!

And, if anyone has something to say to me, put on your big boy/big girl pants and say it directly. Do not do the passive-aggressive thing and say "Oh, I'm so uppity that I keep referring to myself in the third person and I don't do polls,"...then proceed to post in a thread about polls.

Then, there is a simple solution, one that can also be very readily used to problems anyone had with what anyone sees on social media, the internet as a whole, TV and movies.

That solution is, just don't look at it.

Admittedly, this is a solution that is rarely used today, given the amount of people bitching and complaining about

• video games being sexist,
  • Anita Sarkeesian bitching about video games
  • Mad Max: Fury Road offending their little fi-fis
  • the new Ghostbusters movie "ruining" their childhoods
  • the Wonder Woman movie offending their little fi-fis.
Back in the day, when there was only television and seven channel tops (the three main networks, PBS, plus a couple of local stations) and when they finally invented the remote control, we had a simple, quick and completely 100% drama-free way of dealing with things we saw that wed didn't like. We just changed the channel to something we did[/] like, end of story.

Now, with the internet, there has been democratization of access to a speaking platform but no democratization of talent, which means that everyone with internet access thinks he or she is Jack fucking Webb or Norman fucking Lear, when they ain't!

And, if anyone has something to say to me, put on your big boy/big girl pants and say it directly. Do not do the passive-aggressive thing and say "Oh, I'm so uppity that I keep referring to myself in the third person and I don't do polls,"...then proceed to post in a thread about polls.
well KvK i agree with you... if you do not like what you see or hear or read do not open or look. today you have the media an others telling you what to think, how to think an only agree with their view point. or you are wrong an need to be straightened out according to that persons view point. this sounds like hell each person is different an has their on point of views. we are who we are!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom