What Is Your Perception Of The World On The Cross?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Indeed, I look now to myself, my perception outward on the Cross.

For me, I believe nothing!

(And that a holy hanging speaks to his mother and disciple? Nonsense.)

First from the ropes the pain in wrists and ankles.
The pins in the meat on your hand and under your foot (no blood).
Your back muscles burning.
The head neck muscles fatigued from bowing, for overhangs.

The arm en legs muscles begin to burn and could crack.
Your belly muscles dangerously stretch and could rip.
Your shoulder joints could disrupt.

I see my breast in the reflex from the UV-light in the large mirror, but this is only a moment.
Sometimes I watch in a nanosecond on the clock.

I declare: Whole your mind forcibly must directed inside.

Closing your eyes as result.

I see what you are saying, Fox, but I don't fully agree.
It also depends whether we are talking about consensual or execution crux.
It is true that the experience turns you inward, in the sense that you become very aware of your body, of the testing of your body, how it stretches and struggles. You come to know yourself in a different way, a question has been put to you, and you look for an answer.
I would also say that you can be aware of what is outside your body. Whether it is others watching, or (particularly if you are outside) the world around you. Particularly you become aware of the touch of the sun, or the kiss of a cool breeze (crucifixion can be hot work).
But yes, the body is tested, and the will also.

Well, for me the relation with the outside is not the most important ; in a crucifixion, I'm searching to go in the deeper of my soul, in first ! It's so arousing, when you're roped, alone, with some sufferings, to see in your mind all your fantasies getting out of your uncouscious ...
I think that it's the alone manner to live that! BDSM is well, but crucifixion is GREAT !

I could also say that outdoor is better because it's looking like a real crucifixion, as a roman'one ... Exposed nude, tied in front of the nature, what else ? ( to have an ecstasy ...:rolleyes:)

:clapping:This thread could be very interesting to share our experiments, but, alas, I'm afraided that there is not many members practising the real crucifixion and desiring "a minima" to speak about ...
Alas, deep discussions have disappeared and "chat" is king : it's looking like "tweeter" ....:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Two friends or man and woman together crucified, vis-a-vis, is a great phantasy. But how do you observe the other when your own delicious pain completely occupies you? They who can realize such adventure are happy.

It is a great fantasy. I wrote a story years ago which had an element of this. Two young people, missionaries in China late 19th or turn of the century, interested in each other but within the strict confines of their culture, having experienced no physical intimacy at all, suddenly condemned to the cross, naked and exposed in front of each other, at the mercy of Chinese rebels. A shocking, humiliating and yet in some ways liberating experience.

If crucified with your partner it is natural that you would seek out the eyes of your beloved, seeking comfort, fellowship in hardship. If voluntary crux, then seeking a shared high, a deeply shared experience as Messa suggests.

Imagine two young people crucified involuntarily, they may not know each other well at all, they may be tremendously shamed to be naked before each other, yet they may each be very curious, even aroused at the site of the other, and at the fact of the other seeing them in their own shame and nakedness.

The same may go for those crucified as part of a consensual play. Yes, there is a deep and sensuous experience to be had for the individual, but the presence of others can add so much more.

Indeed, the Boxers in China as well the Warriors in Japan like the crux with humiliation what their superior cultures ever do avoid. They also crucified a christen girl on a cross and threw them together into the ocean.

Is the art of painful hanging not enough, two together make all a dimension higher.
My blood bubbles...
I would like that writers poke their phantasies to deliver us amazing stories, inter alia if ever is possible a conversation between them? I doubt but a talent can conceive.

In meantime are and stay we secretly alone with our live-game.

It is a great fantasy. I wrote a story years ago which had an element of this. Two young people, missionaries in China late 19th or turn of the century, interested in each other but within the strict confines of their culture, having experienced no physical intimacy at all, suddenly condemned to the cross, naked and exposed in front of each other, at the mercy of Chinese rebels. A shocking, humiliating and yet in some ways liberating experience.

If crucified with your partner it is natural that you would seek out the eyes of your beloved, seeking comfort, fellowship in hardship. If voluntary crux, then seeking a shared high, a deeply shared experience as Messa suggests.

Imagine two young people crucified involuntarily, they may not know each other well at all, they may be tremendously shamed to be naked before each other, yet they may each be very curious, even aroused at the site of the other, and at the fact of the other seeing them in their own shame and nakedness.

The same may go for those crucified as part of a consensual play. Yes, there is a deep and sensuous experience to be had for the individual, but the presence of others can add so much more.
Do you still have that story? You've piqued my interest.

Naraku, I do :)
It's an early one for me, March 2001, and it was accompanied by one of my earliest manips, which isn't quite historically accurate but captures the basic theme of the story I think.
So, an early work of mine in word and picture from the old Crux group, offered with all its faults

China, 1900
Word had come late in the afternoon that a party of Boxers might be on their way to the mission station. There were many stories going around of their hatred for foreigners, and their acts of savagery throughout the land. Against the advice of his assistant Will, Dr Boreham chose to stay put and reason with the rebels. He had invested 6 years in his mission, and was understandably reluctant to throw it away unnecesarily.
That night the all the servants fled under cover of darkness. The Boxers arrived the next morning, and showed little inclination to talk. By mid morning Boreham and his wife lay dead among the smoking ruins of their house, leaving his assistant Will and Mrs Boreham's niece Sarah to the mercy of the Chinese rebels.
Hands bound, they watched with rising alarm as the Boxers raised what appeared to be two I-shaped crosses in the field beside the Mission. "Be brave, we must draw strength from each other" were Will's parting words to Sarah before each was seized by their captors and roughly stripped of all their garments.
Will:
Will couldn't see everything that was happening to Sarah, and could only hope that she was not violated in the confusion as they were dragged naked and struggling to the crosses. Once there ladders, ropes and numerous eager hands ensured that he was hoisted effectively but brutally into place, where he hung spreadeagled and naked before the crowd.
He could see that Sarah had been similarly treated with limbs outstretched upon her own frame. There she hung open and exposed, helpless and unable to hide her feminine flesh from the curiosity of the crowd. Not only had Will failed to save her from the gross indignity of this treatment, he was unable even to spare her the sight of his own shamefully bare body. The watching crowd showed considerable interest in the two captive westerners, pointing out features of interest and making comparisons with enthusiasm. It was rare for them to have the opportunity for such a close and intimate look at a gweilo, let alone one of each gender.
Sarah had been staying with the Borehams for 7 months now, and Will had developed a great admiration for the young woman's dedication to her work. Their working relationship was moving rapidly towards one of genuine friendship. He was drawn to her personality and physical presence and, as one of the few young white women for miles around, she had often featured in Will's more private thoughts. More than once he had retired to his room at night with her on his mind.
Now here she was on display in front of him, every inch revealed, every question answered. He was in turmoil! Of course he was horrified to see her subjected to this ordeal, to the indignity of her exposure to these people! On the other hand, he could not tear his eyes away from her bare flesh. Her breasts were just as he had imagined, firm, full and crowned with dark pink. He was surprised at the size of her nipples, so much more prominent than his own. They moved in a most interesting way as her chest heaved with fear and effort. The legs that she had hidden behind long skirts were now stretched taught with ankles tied wide apart, forming a triangle with the bottom crosspiece. At the top of that triangle were visible the delicate folds of her most intimate place.
He fought to control himself. Twice he had taken prostitutes in Shanghai, but even then he had seen little of their nakedness, and he had never been with a white woman in that way. Here were Sarah's most private womanly parts were uncovered and open to his hungry eyes, vulnerable and inviting, yet ironically she was even more completely beyond his reach than ever before. Now she was looking at him, her eyes glancing down the length of his body, resting on his crotch. Will felt his lust rising, life flowing into his manhood . . . he must not disgrace himself this way!
Sarah:
She had come to China in search of the sort of adventure which a young woman could not find back home, but she had never imagined that things would get this "exciting". Physical discomfort and humiliation fought for dominance over her feelings. Stretched out and bound as she was, even scratching her nose was impossible, never mind shielding her secret places from this crowd. Shame was overwhelming her.
She looked across to where Will was similarly crucified. Over the preceding months she had grown ever closer to him as a friend, and Sarah's hope was that Will would soon begin to show a more serious interest in her. He had never appeared before her without being properly attired, although she knew that beneath his dark suits was a strong and well formed body. This was now confirmed, his masculine attributes were on plain view to any interested observer. Sarah could not help looking and took some pleasure in the sight of him even at this difficult time. The muscles of his arms and shoulders showed prominently as he hung on his cross, his broad chest was matted with a surprising amount of dark hair. Her eyes followed the trail of hair down the front of his torso and along the line of his stomach muscles, to the point where it met the top of his thighs in a dark bush.
Sarah's experience of the male body had been limited to looking after little boys, which had not prepared her for the sight of a grown man's genitals, and what she could see emerging from the bushy patch between his open thighs caught her breath. His dangling member was larger than she had imagined, and to her surprise it began to inflate even while she watched. Her interest in this development was interupted by the touch of a rough hand on her inner thigh, which sent a shock of indignation and an electifying thrill through her body.
Will:
As he watched, one of the Chinese approached Sarah and grasped her inner thigh. He said something to his companions, illiciting approving responses from them, and proceded to caress the flesh of her upper thigh. Sarah cried out in protest, twisting in her bonds, while the man made a further remark to his friends and, smiling, examined her exposed sexual organ from close range. Her body went rigid with futile resistance as he inserted a finger into the opening, roughly exploring the passage which had not previously known any part of a man. Will was spellbound with a mixture of horror and fascination, his own organ continuing to respond to the scene in front of him. The unexpected touch of a hand on his thigh prompted him to look down, to see a young Chinese woman exploring his genitals.
Chen Yun:
Dontcha just hate foreign devils? Yun had come along today to see what the Boxers would do to the gweilo, and so far she hadn't been disappointed. Naked, they were quite a sight, different in so many ways to ordinary people. They were so big, and so hairy! Look at the woman over there, large pale limbs, big tits, hairy cunt. How could any man find that attractive? Still, that rebel (was his name Wang?) seems to be enjoying himself. Two fingers inside her now and his thumb massaging her pleasure knob. Men will truly play with anything!
Yun was more interested in foreign man. So much taller than the men of her village, and although he did not work in the fields his body looked powerful, not stringy like the men she knew. He was hairy in so many places, particularly across his chest and on his thighs and groin. She had seen him once before when he visited her village, finding him rude and arrogant. He was not so superior now! His cock was large, and growing, as he watched Wang play with the other gweilo. It looked different to those she had seen before, ah, there was no foreskin! Where they born like that, or . . ? How strange the ways of barbarians. Yun's curiosity got the better of her, she approached him and took his strange foreign penis in her hand.
Sarah:
Her eyes were closed as the chinaman mercilessly probed the cavity between her legs, stretching membranes which she had never even known existed, kneading and stroking flesh which she had only ever touched when bathing. The only way she could cope with this violation was to try to draw strength from Will. She looked across at him, and saw that he was looking intensely into her eyes. She dropped her gaze briefly, and noticed that his member had grown full and dark in the hands of a young Chinese woman. The sight of it burned into her mind's eye. Will had begun to push his hips forward rhythmically in response to the woman's ministrations, and Sarah raised her eyes again to his face, imagining that it was his hands on her body, his manhood thrusting at her maiden's flesh. Eyes on his, she gave herself up this image.
Will:
Will tried to block out everything else, focussing on Sarah, looking deep into her eyes. He imagined that it was not the Chinese woman's fingers that caressed his engorged member, but the delicate folds between Sarah's thighs. She was visible excited now, continuing to keep her eyes fixed on his while she moved on her cross. Will hardly even noticed that he was moving too, or that the watching crowd was captivated by the unfolding spectacle.
Chen Yun:
The man had responded well to Yun's touch, his cock growing heavy in her hand. He was not the first man she had handled in this way, and she knew what to do. Soon he was breathing heavily and moving in a way which pleased her to watch, his body completely under her control. But he would not look at her, he stared fixedly at the foreign woman. The gweilo bitch returned his stare while she writhed and jiggled, moaned and gasped at the hands of her tormenter. She had begun to raise and lower herself on top of the fingers which impaled her, arching her back and inflating her chest as she did so. The watching crowd had never seen anything like it, all eyes were on the woman as she offered her body completely for their entertainment. Yun began to resent her, the centre of attention even at this time of her maximum humiliation. Why did no one pay attention to Yun? Her own victim was equally captivated by the spectacle of the woman, even while his genitals were helpless in Yun's hands. Angrily she dug her nails into him.
Will:
Will had put aside the indignity of his situation, and only had eyes for Sarah. Her thigh muscles strained each time she raised herself, her ribcage and breasts thrust forward as an offering to him each time she arched her back. He felt a pressure building in him, he arched forward in his own bonds. It was as if his whole body was crucified on this one, aching centrepiece of his anatomy. At that moment the suddden sharp pain of Yun's nails shot through him, the shock delivering the release which his body craved. He climaxed, and slumped in his bonds.
Sarah:
How did a well brought up girl cope with the extremity of an ordeal like this, to be a sex toy for the amusement of a crowd of foreign strangers? A part of her simply didn't accept it, and was watching as if from a long way off. Paradoxically, another part of her felt a freedom that she had never known before, a freedom from the need to guard and control her body and her reactions. Sarah realised with surprise that the high pitched noises she could hear were coming from her own mouth. Her head was spinning, her body was trying to fly. Eyes still fixed on Will, she saw him reach his climax at the hands of the Chinese woman. She had imagined that it was him she could feel between her thighs all this time, and now she was convinced that it was him she could feel exploding inside her. "We belong to each other now", she thought fiercely as the waves gradually subsided and she too slumped on her cross.
Postscript:
The rebels were so entertained by the morning's events that they decided to allow their prisoners to live. They might cut them just a little, for the sake of appearance, and they would probably leave them bound to their crosses (someone would get them down, eventually), but they would let them live.

Attachments

• ph020.jpg
    ph020.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 369
PERCEPTION OF THE WORLD FROM THE CROSS?

Christ "Peter."

Peter "Yes Lord?"

Christ "P..Peter!"

Peter, knowing that the suffering saviour was about to voice something terribly important, steps forward from the watching crowd. "Yes Lord, I am here."

The soldiers guarding the crosses push Peter back.

Christ "Peter!"

Peter steps forward again, and is roughly jostled. "Back you dog!" They punch and kick him, Peter falls to the ground.

Christ "P...P...Peter..."

Peter, struggling to his feet, "I am here Lord!"

Soldier, hitting Peter hard again, "Get back you turd! Unless you want to hang on the fourth cross!"

Christ, very faintly, he is almost dead. "Peter...."

Peter manages to get past the two soldiers, "Speak Lord!"

Christ "Peter, I....I can see your house from up here."

There are many narratives as there people are. Would it be the real Christ or him's replacement? Has he really gone dead or in comatose? Where there many guys with the name Jesus? The crucifixion as belief in the propaganda starts in the 5th C, when the shame of this execution was fading out.

It's an early one for me, March 2001, and it was accompanied by one of my earliest manips, which isn't quite historically accurate but captures the basic theme of the story I think.
So, an early work of mine in word and picture from the old Crux group, offered with all its faults

I just discovered this. Nice story, particularly the concept of friends suddenly confronted with each others' nudity and humiliation, in peril. Good work!

Old articles are wonderful: you read and understand more than in time of written.

No better place to exercise knowing your own body and soul than on the cross.
Crucifixion is he the best meditation ever.

I would have to agree. Where I am hanging on the cross I am acutely aware of my body and all it's parts and at the same time introspective. When my strength gives out and I sink down for the last time to the base of the cornu I surrender to the cross and feel a wave of finality and resignation come over me. My Master says that I am never more beautiful to Him than in that moment.

When I was hanging on the cross, it gave me quiet time for introspection. When you're crucified, it is the only thing you're thinking about, and time stands still. You are left with your thoughts, and the feelings of pain slowly building up inside you, the feelings of excitement, and the feelings of anticipation.

Naraku, I do :)

China, 1900
Word had come late in the afternoon that a party of Boxers might be on their way to the mission station. There were many stories going around of their hatred for foreigners, and their acts of savagery throughout the land. Against the advice of his assistant Will, Dr Boreham chose to stay put and reason with the rebels. He had invested 6 years in his mission, and was understandably reluctant to throw it away unnecesarily.
That night the all the servants fled under cover of darkness. The Boxers arrived the next morning, and showed little inclination to talk. By mid morning Boreham and his wife lay dead among the smoking ruins of their house, leaving his assistant Will and Mrs Boreham's niece Sarah to the mercy of the Chinese rebels.
Hands bound, they watched with rising alarm as the Boxers raised what appeared to be two I-shaped crosses in the field beside the Mission. "Be brave, we must draw strength from each other" were Will's parting words to Sarah before each was seized by their captors and roughly stripped of all their garments.
Will:
Will couldn't see everything that was happening to Sarah, and could only hope that she was not violated in the confusion as they were dragged naked and struggling to the crosses. Once there ladders, ropes and numerous eager hands ensured that he was hoisted effectively but brutally into place, where he hung spreadeagled and naked before the crowd.
He could see that Sarah had been similarly treated with limbs outstretched upon her own frame. There she hung open and exposed, helpless and unable to hide her feminine flesh from the curiosity of the crowd. Not only had Will failed to save her from the gross indignity of this treatment, he was unable even to spare her the sight of his own shamefully bare body. The watching crowd showed considerable interest in the two captive westerners, pointing out features of interest and making comparisons with enthusiasm. It was rare for them to have the opportunity for such a close and intimate look at a gweilo, let alone one of each gender.
Sarah had been staying with the Borehams for 7 months now, and Will had developed a great admiration for the young woman's dedication to her work. Their working relationship was moving rapidly towards one of genuine friendship. He was drawn to her personality and physical presence and, as one of the few young white women for miles around, she had often featured in Will's more private thoughts. More than once he had retired to his room at night with her on his mind.
Now here she was on display in front of him, every inch revealed, every question answered. He was in turmoil! Of course he was horrified to see her subjected to this ordeal, to the indignity of her exposure to these people! On the other hand, he could not tear his eyes away from her bare flesh. Her breasts were just as he had imagined, firm, full and crowned with dark pink. He was surprised at the size of her nipples, so much more prominent than his own. They moved in a most interesting way as her chest heaved with fear and effort. The legs that she had hidden behind long skirts were now stretched taught with ankles tied wide apart, forming a triangle with the bottom crosspiece. At the top of that triangle were visible the delicate folds of her most intimate place.
He fought to control himself. Twice he had taken prostitutes in Shanghai, but even then he had seen little of their nakedness, and he had never been with a white woman in that way. Here were Sarah's most private womanly parts were uncovered and open to his hungry eyes, vulnerable and inviting, yet ironically she was even more completely beyond his reach than ever before. Now she was looking at him, her eyes glancing down the length of his body, resting on his crotch. Will felt his lust rising, life flowing into his manhood . . . he must not disgrace himself this way!
Sarah:
She had come to China in search of the sort of adventure which a young woman could not find back home, but she had never imagined that things would get this "exciting". Physical discomfort and humiliation fought for dominance over her feelings. Stretched out and bound as she was, even scratching her nose was impossible, never mind shielding her secret places from this crowd. Shame was overwhelming her.
She looked across to where Will was similarly crucified. Over the preceding months she had grown ever closer to him as a friend, and Sarah's hope was that Will would soon begin to show a more serious interest in her. He had never appeared before her without being properly attired, although she knew that beneath his dark suits was a strong and well formed body. This was now confirmed, his masculine attributes were on plain view to any interested observer. Sarah could not help looking and took some pleasure in the sight of him even at this difficult time. The muscles of his arms and shoulders showed prominently as he hung on his cross, his broad chest was matted with a surprising amount of dark hair. Her eyes followed the trail of hair down the front of his torso and along the line of his stomach muscles, to the point where it met the top of his thighs in a dark bush.
Sarah's experience of the male body had been limited to looking after little boys, which had not prepared her for the sight of a grown man's genitals, and what she could see emerging from the bushy patch between his open thighs caught her breath. His dangling member was larger than she had imagined, and to her surprise it began to inflate even while she watched. Her interest in this development was interupted by the touch of a rough hand on her inner thigh, which sent a shock of indignation and an electifying thrill through her body.
Will:
As he watched, one of the Chinese approached Sarah and grasped her inner thigh. He said something to his companions, illiciting approving responses from them, and proceded to caress the flesh of her upper thigh. Sarah cried out in protest, twisting in her bonds, while the man made a further remark to his friends and, smiling, examined her exposed sexual organ from close range. Her body went rigid with futile resistance as he inserted a finger into the opening, roughly exploring the passage which had not previously known any part of a man. Will was spellbound with a mixture of horror and fascination, his own organ continuing to respond to the scene in front of him. The unexpected touch of a hand on his thigh prompted him to look down, to see a young Chinese woman exploring his genitals.
Chen Yun:
Dontcha just hate foreign devils? Yun had come along today to see what the Boxers would do to the gweilo, and so far she hadn't been disappointed. Naked, they were quite a sight, different in so many ways to ordinary people. They were so big, and so hairy! Look at the woman over there, large pale limbs, big tits, hairy cunt. How could any man find that attractive? Still, that rebel (was his name Wang?) seems to be enjoying himself. Two fingers inside her now and his thumb massaging her pleasure knob. Men will truly play with anything!
Yun was more interested in foreign man. So much taller than the men of her village, and although he did not work in the fields his body looked powerful, not stringy like the men she knew. He was hairy in so many places, particularly across his chest and on his thighs and groin. She had seen him once before when he visited her village, finding him rude and arrogant. He was not so superior now! His cock was large, and growing, as he watched Wang play with the other gweilo. It looked different to those she had seen before, ah, there was no foreskin! Where they born like that, or . . ? How strange the ways of barbarians. Yun's curiosity got the better of her, she approached him and took his strange foreign penis in her hand.
Sarah:
Her eyes were closed as the chinaman mercilessly probed the cavity between her legs, stretching membranes which she had never even known existed, kneading and stroking flesh which she had only ever touched when bathing. The only way she could cope with this violation was to try to draw strength from Will. She looked across at him, and saw that he was looking intensely into her eyes. She dropped her gaze briefly, and noticed that his member had grown full and dark in the hands of a young Chinese woman. The sight of it burned into her mind's eye. Will had begun to push his hips forward rhythmically in response to the woman's ministrations, and Sarah raised her eyes again to his face, imagining that it was his hands on her body, his manhood thrusting at her maiden's flesh. Eyes on his, she gave herself up this image.
Will:
Will tried to block out everything else, focussing on Sarah, looking deep into her eyes. He imagined that it was not the Chinese woman's fingers that caressed his engorged member, but the delicate folds between Sarah's thighs. She was visible excited now, continuing to keep her eyes fixed on his while she moved on her cross. Will hardly even noticed that he was moving too, or that the watching crowd was captivated by the unfolding spectacle.
Chen Yun:
The man had responded well to Yun's touch, his cock growing heavy in her hand. He was not the first man she had handled in this way, and she knew what to do. Soon he was breathing heavily and moving in a way which pleased her to watch, his body completely under her control. But he would not look at her, he stared fixedly at the foreign woman. The gweilo bitch returned his stare while she writhed and jiggled, moaned and gasped at the hands of her tormenter. She had begun to raise and lower herself on top of the fingers which impaled her, arching her back and inflating her chest as she did so. The watching crowd had never seen anything like it, all eyes were on the woman as she offered her body completely for their entertainment. Yun began to resent her, the centre of attention even at this time of her maximum humiliation. Why did no one pay attention to Yun? Her own victim was equally captivated by the spectacle of the woman, even while his genitals were helpless in Yun's hands. Angrily she dug her nails into him.
Will:
Will had put aside the indignity of his situation, and only had eyes for Sarah. Her thigh muscles strained each time she raised herself, her ribcage and breasts thrust forward as an offering to him each time she arched her back. He felt a pressure building in him, he arched forward in his own bonds. It was as if his whole body was crucified on this one, aching centrepiece of his anatomy. At that moment the suddden sharp pain of Yun's nails shot through him, the shock delivering the release which his body craved. He climaxed, and slumped in his bonds.
Sarah:
How did a well brought up girl cope with the extremity of an ordeal like this, to be a sex toy for the amusement of a crowd of foreign strangers? A part of her simply didn't accept it, and was watching as if from a long way off. Paradoxically, another part of her felt a freedom that she had never known before, a freedom from the need to guard and control her body and her reactions. Sarah realised with surprise that the high pitched noises she could hear were coming from her own mouth. Her head was spinning, her body was trying to fly. Eyes still fixed on Will, she saw him reach his climax at the hands of the Chinese woman. She had imagined that it was him she could feel between her thighs all this time, and now she was convinced that it was him she could feel exploding inside her. "We belong to each other now", she thought fiercely as the waves gradually subsided and she too slumped on her cross.
Postscript:
The rebels were so entertained by the morning's events that they decided to allow their prisoners to live. They might cut them just a little, for the sake of appearance, and they would probably leave them bound to their crosses (someone would get them down, eventually), but they would let them live.
Beautifully written story

Back
Top Bottom