What makes a story erotic or not for you?

Go to CruxDreams.com
That makes me make the following question : how consensual was Christ? His mission was to suffer for redemption. Had Christ not made a riot in the Temple, (used as stock exchange) we maybe would never have heard of him. Was Christ consensual, aware that he risked to be crucified when he made that rriot? Ultimately, is it all hindsight, that mission? Or was Christ pushing the limits in the tmple, so that the punishment RISKED to become unavoidable?
Hard to say, since the accounts date to well after his death. Some people choose martyrdom to further their cause. Martin Luther King expected to be assassinated. I don't think he wanted to have it happen, but he knew there was a very good chance and didn't change what he said and did.

Illustrated by this great Wragg drawing, of a condemned contemplating her titulus.
605639-450f4e663c39843ba0eef1bddc7a7a11.jpg
An image of great tragedy :(

As Windar has observed, it was the duck wot dunnit.

If only Barb could have read Latin :doh:

Fantastic thread, i think its hard to put a reason to what turns you on to a point of singular focus.

World building matters, writing quality matters. Charecter building matters.

I love twists as well......

Humiliation, innocents being punished, guilty people going free.

Cruel and unusual as well usually gets me going.

I think that it is difficult to be precise and the stories should not be formulaic, but it always helps if the main female protagonist is attractive and exposed to dangerous situations, corporal punishment, intense interrogations non consensual sex, etc.. The victim could be innocent, or indeed guilty of actual crimes and receive brutal punishment out of proportion to the gravity of those crimes. The settings should be realistic and in historically accurate settings, which helps with the suspension of disbelief, so necessary when the description of torture and sexual abuse are more intense and extreme than would be the case in reality.
At the end of the day, its whatever floats your boat.

Fantastic thread, i think its hard to put a reason to what turns you on to a point of singular focus.

World building matters, writing quality matters. Charecter building matters.

I love twists as well......

Humiliation, innocents being punished, guilty people going free.

Cruel and unusual as well usually gets me going.
PM me and I can suggest some stories for you;):D

By the way, I love your name. I hope to run into you down at the local branch of the coffee emporium:p

It’s only a game

Lying face down, my arms tied at my elbows and wrists, I wait. It is just past dawn. The chilly morning air causes me to shiver uncontrollably. I am naked and at the mercy of my abductors.

Why do they want to do this?

They have given me a night of unbelievable pleasure. Even better than the many many other times that I have been selected.

Every other month, one of us is taken and is treated to a night of nonstop attention by the others. It is something we have been doing since our senior year in High School.

There are four of us in the group and after a night of nonstop orgasms, I can hardly keep me eyes open. If it weren't for the cold I would surely be near unconscious.

They are almost ready for me. I can't imagine what this will be like. Sue pushes a needle in my arm and within seconds I am seeing little white spots in my eyes.

They grab me by the shoulders and drag me along side of the wood. I can see what is happening but can't resist. I feel like I'm floating in a whirlpool as they cut my bindings and roll me on to the wood.

My hands are tied to a cross piece as the three of them seem to spin above me. What is happening and why are they doing this to me?

They don't say a word and I am unable to ask.

Then it happens. A spike is driven through my right wrist and then the left.
I feel nothing as I watch its length disappear into my wrist and the wood below.

Could this all be a dream?

I should be screaming in pain and hysterical with fear. They place my feet on the the wood and drive spikes through each one. Still I feel nothing !

Effortlessly they lift the cross and raise it.

Through the white rabbits that dance in my head. I can see that I am on the fifty yard line of our old High School's Football field.

My three sister cheerleader and lesbian lovers lay a set of pompoms at the bottom of the cross. They throw me kisses and walk off into the morning fog.

I don't know what to think. I don't know why they have nailed me naked to this cross, here at the school no less. The place where it all started.

My body twists and shakes and shivers and yet there is no pain.

An old and dirty homeless man walks across the field and comes towards me. He looks up at my nakedness and then down at the Pompoms at my feet.

As he walks on, I hear him say...

" Never trust a Cheerleader!"

never_trust_a_cheerleader.jpg

It’s only a game

Lying face down, my arms tied at my elbows and wrists, I wait. It is just past dawn. The chilly morning air causes me to shiver uncontrollably. I am naked and at the mercy of my abductors.

They have given me a night of unbelievable pleasure. Even better than the many many other times that I have been selected.

Every other month, one of us is taken and is treated to a night of nonstop attention by the others. It is something we have been doing since our senior year in High School.

There are four of us in the group and after a night of nonstop orgasms, I can hardly keep me eyes open. If it weren't for the cold I would surely be near unconscious.

They are almost ready for me. I can't imagine what this will be like. Sue pushes a needle in my arm and within seconds I am seeing little white spots in my eyes.

They grab me by the shoulders and drag me along side of the wood. I can see what is happening but can't resist. I feel like I'm floating in a whirlpool as they cut my bindings and roll me on to the wood.

My hands are tied to a cross piece as the three of them seem to spin above me. What is happening and why are they doing this to me?

I feel nothing as I watch its length disappear into my wrist and the wood below.

I should be screaming in pain and hysterical with fear. They place my feet on the the wood and drive spikes through each one. Still I feel nothing !

Through the white rabbits that dance in my head. I can see that I am on the fifty yard line of our old High School's Football field.

My three sister cheerleader and lesbian lovers lay a set of pompoms at the bottom of the cross. They throw me kisses and walk off into the morning fog.

I don't know what to think. I don't know why they have nailed me naked to this cross, here at the school no less. The place where it all started.

An old and dirty homeless man walks across the field and comes towards me. He looks up at my nakedness and then down at the Pompoms at my feet.

Wow, Siss! We must have attended similar high schools. Never trust a popular. Never trust a cheerleader. Just the way it was! ;)

Nicely written. Good to see you writing again! :)

Welcome back!

:popcorn:

It’s only a game

A novel and excellent response to the question.

Back
Top Bottom