"What the crux addicts come for. . ."

Go to CruxDreams.com

poem21045

Tribunus Plebis
. . . is a phrase our friend Apostate often uses. It got me thinking: what aspect of the crucifixion process appeals the most to us "crux addicts"? So I made the short list that I hope others can add to. Obviously, ALL of these are appealing. But which one turns you on the most? Feel free to vote for your favorite, and please add any gifs, short videos, and pictures to support your opinion!

1)scourging/whipping prior and/or during crucifixion
2) carrying the patibulum
3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
5) raising the cross
6) removing the loincloth (if applicable)
7) uncontrolled pissing
8) "dancing" on the cross
9) crying out/moaning on the cross
10) panting/difficulty breathing
11) hanging from the wrists in a defeated posture
12) simulated (acted-out) moment of death and/or coup de grace by lance
13) removal/lying dead beneath the cross

My personal fav is # 10 (although 12 is a close second place). Here's an excerpt illustrating #9. (Technical note: I excerpted this from a Makar video using Quicktime Pro Player 7 on my MacBook. It may not play well on a PC. If you don't have Quicktime Pro Player 7, try MPEG Streamclip, NicePlayer, or Quicktime Player--my VLC app doesn't seem to like it. If you get video but no audio, try pausing and then continuing. The audio may pick up then. Sorry for any inconvenience--I'm currently searching for a better editing software!)

Attachments

• Julia gasps.avi
    3.9 MB · Views: 597
I personally really get turned on by the nailing process, both the wrists and the feet. For me the cries and screams of the victims as the nails tear through their flesh is very erotic.

Attachments

• RomanaCrucifixa289.jpg
    RomanaCrucifixa289.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 660
  • 0287.jpg
    0287.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 675
  • 3DD2124-zoom.jpg
    3DD2124-zoom.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 775
in my fantasies I find all the events leading up to and through my crucifixion to be arousing/exciting, but contrary to a couple of statements posted above I find the dying at the end to be anticlimactic and less erotic (although for some reason being disposed of after death, as for example thrown on a cart full of bodies and hauled away, has some erotic appeal). I should add that it’s not just the thought of the physical pain and suffering that goes with being crucified, but of finding myself to be an object of scorn, subjected to the humiliations of cruel mockeries by judges, torturers, and onlookers (both acquaintances and strangers) that adds so much. In the end, for me, it’s all about emotions and thoughts. Also, in my fantasies, I am generally an innocent, wrongly accused, or simply a victim of being in the wrong place at a crucial moment, e.g., the servant, daughter or wife of an exposed traitor, or a captured survivor of a vanquished barbarian foe. So the backstory is yet another important element.

Last edited:
. . . is a phrase our friend Apostate often uses. It got me thinking: what aspect of the crucifixion process appeals the most to us "crux addicts"? So I made the short list that I hope others can add to. Obviously, ALL of these are appealing. But which one turns you on the most? Feel free to vote for your favorite, and please add any gifs, short videos, and pictures to support your opinion!

3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
5) raising the cross
7) uncontrolled pissing

My personal fav is # 10 (although 12 is a close second place). Here's an excerpt illustrating #9. (Technical note: I excerpted this from a Makar video using Quicktime Pro Player 7 on my MacBook. It may not play well on a PC. If you don't have Quicktime Pro Player 7, try MPEG Streamclip, NicePlayer, or Quicktime Player--my VLC app doesn't seem to like it. If you get video but no audio, try pausing and then continuing. The audio may pick up then. Sorry for any inconvenience--I'm currently searching for a better editing software!)
For me, the crucifixion is a whole and no element is more important than another! Everyone follows and has his place in the ceremonial of the torture.
The only thing that bothers me is the loincloth because I feel that for total humiliation the nakedness of the tortured is required.
I know that the pain and the length of the agony must be completely unbearable but the eroticism of the uncomfortable position and the final orgasm on the cross make the crucifixion the most grandiose and beautiful Killing.

in my fantasies I find all the events leading up to and through my crucifixion to be arousing/exciting, but contrary to a couple of statements posted above I find the dying at the end to be anticlimactic and less erotic (although for some reason being disposed of after death, as for example thrown on a cart full of bodies and hauled away, has some erotic appeal). I should add that it’s not just the thought of the physical pain and suffering that goes with being crucified, but of finding myself to be an object of scorn, subjected to the humiliations of cruel mockeries by judges, torturers, and onlookers (both acquaintances and strangers) that adds so much. In the end, for me, it’s all about emotions and thoughts. Also, in my fantasies, I am generally an innocent, wrongly accused, or simply a victim of being in the wrong place at a crucial moment, e.g., the servant, daughter or wife of an exposed traitor, or a captured survivor of a vanquished barbarian foe. So the backstory is yet another important element.

I agree with Barb, death is often a bit anticlimactic. It really depends on the context.

Of your 13 points most are of some interest, but my favourite bits are around 5 to 12, emphasis on 8 to 11. But a well done picture or fantasy can elevate any part of this sequence to top billing :)

This image by Jucundus illustrates several points. Nailed, slumped, whipped, pissing. And a cornu too, all with admirable and believable detail.
JucundusCornu.jpg

My favorite parts are carrying the patibulum while wearing the loincloth and then the removal of the loincloth. However those are not the only parts I like. I do also like the process of the crucifixion from lying on the cross to be nailed to the last moment when she breathes her last breath. To me it shows two sides of humanity which are cruelty and innocence. It also shows the concept of humiliation which for an unknown reason was simply an instant attraction. A story that demonstrates this well is Thesselas Downfall. The one part I do not like is when the people go overboard with the torture on the person to be crucified as such in the story The Scapegoat. That story does have parts I do like but the scourging part is hard for me to read.

Attachments

• THE SCAPEGOAT.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
  • Thesselas Downfall - Jollyrei.pdf
    571.3 KB · Views: 197
We have dancing on the cross but where is singing on the cross ? ;) ;)
The singing of the condemned women is a chorus of cries, moans, and screams of unrelenting anguish and excruciating agony. They are a soundtrack to suffering. Like nails on a wrist.

3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
5) raising the cross
7) uncontrolled pissing

You've got 'removing the loincloth' but full stripping prior to crucifixion would have got my vote. ;)

alice stripped entirely full.gif

We have dancing on the cross but where is singing on the cross ? ;) ;)
That's #9;)

For me, the crucifixion is a whole and no element is more important than another! Everyone follows and has his place in the ceremonial of the torture.
The only thing that bothers me is the loincloth because I feel that for total humiliation the nakedness of the tortured is required.
I know that the pain and the length of the agony must be completely unbearable but the eroticism of the uncomfortable position and the final orgasm on the cross make the crucifixion the most grandiose and beautiful Killing.
Agreed.
So it is difficult to me either to pick out one.

I agree with Barb, death is often a bit anticlimactic. It really depends on the context.

Of your 13 points most are of some interest, but my favourite bits are around 5 to 12, emphasis on 8 to 11. But a well done picture or fantasy can elevate any part of this sequence to top billing :)

This image by Jucundus illustrates several points. Nailed, slumped, whipped, pissing. And a cornu too, all with admirable and believable detail.
View attachment 730259
Amazing. An excellent depiction of her suffering. Love the uncontrolled pissing.

Still no singing, on cross, im so sad, so sad, so maybe singing screamo ? pls pls
"Always look on the bright side of life?":rolleyes:

We could have a CRUX-IT referendum on that... leave or remain?
Today, the issue is about a hard crux-it or not!:devil:

7) uncontrolled pissing
'Uncontrolled'? It is much more embarrassing and humiliating to have to relieve a full bladder in a controlled way, in front of all the mocking spectators!:eek:

View attachment 730259
This is top shelf material. Bravo. Is there more by this artist?

Back
Top Bottom