"What the crux addicts come for. . ."

Go to CruxDreams.com
My favorite parts are carrying the patibulum while wearing the loincloth and then the removal of the loincloth. However those are not the only parts I like. I do also like the process of the crucifixion from lying on the cross to be nailed to the last moment when she breathes her last breath. To me it shows two sides of humanity which are cruelty and innocence. It also shows the concept of humiliation which for an unknown reason was simply an instant attraction. A story that demonstrates this well is Thesselas Downfall. The one part I do not like is when the people go overboard with the torture on the person to be crucified as such in the story The Scapegoat. That story does have parts I do like but the scourging part is hard for me to read.
Me too. That's my most fav part aroused me in crucifixion. As like you said - 2 types.
First is I only wear outer garment and they forced stripped me before the cross. Like Cersei in game of throne. Then two strong guys hold from my both arms and show me to face the crowd by lifting me up a bit and shout "Behold your queen ! "

Second one is I have to wear a loin cloth like belows. Front side is like Ramon's model
woman-on-crucifix-in-darl-ramon-martinez.jpg

and back side is like another pic.saidaiji_hadaka-770x515.jpg

The reason is I wish the cloth tight through between my lebia and buttocks.
And I dont wish to take it off when two nails drven my wrist and hoisted up in air like Petra.
I prefer to be in relief stage after all the nails driven my wrists and feets..(actually not reliefing totally but three or four nails to carry my whole body will be better than two on wrists). Cuz I wanna feel a shame around 50% even in my pain 50%. If two nails only time, I may probably cant notice my humiliation. Like after nailing titulas above my head by executioner, then he lower down, he may fondle my breast and suck my nipple ..then lower more and grab my loin cloth. He may talk to crowd about my sentance and my half naked condemnation. And then tore up my loincloth strongly (not easily) and shout "Bohold your queen " by showing me totally expose. I wanna feel his strong pulling two or three time grabs as the loin cloth cant easily take off as I'm trying my best to sqeeze it between my crotch to maintain my last modesty. Finally it roughly pulls down as I can feel it is rubbing against my moisten sex lips hard...teasing my arousal. Then my feeling of total nakeness and shame , they will let the crowd enjoy my dark hairy vagina as I 'm trying to squeeze the high...
That thinking makes me orgasm sooner or later. . when I'm doing crux role play most of the times ;)

You got the same facinating poits as like me :)
"Behold your queen ! " :D

Me too. That's my most fav part aroused me in crucifixion. As like you said - 2 types.
First is I only wear outer garment and they forced stripped me before the cross. Like Cersei in game of throne. Then two strong guys hold from my both arms and show me to face the crowd by lifting me up a bit and shout "Behold your queen ! "

Second one is I have to wear a loin cloth like belows. Front side is like Ramon's model
View attachment 738677

and back side is like another pic.View attachment 738676

The reason is I wish the cloth tight through between my lebia and buttocks.
And I dont wish to take it off when two nails drven my wrist and hoisted up in air like Petra.
I prefer to be in relief stage after all the nails driven my wrists and feets..(actually not reliefing totally but three or four nails to carry my whole body will be better than two on wrists). Cuz I wanna feel a shame around 50% even in my pain 50%. If two nails only time, I may probably cant notice my humiliation. Like after nailing titulas above my head by executioner, then he lower down, he may fondle my breast and suck my nipple ..then lower more and grab my loin cloth. He may talk to crowd about my sentance and my half naked condemnation. And then tore up my loincloth strongly (not easily) and shout "Bohold your queen " by showing me totally expose. I wanna feel his strong pulling two or three time grabs as the loin cloth cant easily take off as I'm trying my best to sqeeze it between my crotch to maintain my last modesty. Finally it roughly pulls down as I can feel it is rubbing against my moisten sex lips hard...teasing my arousal. Then my feeling of total nakeness and shame , they will let the crowd enjoy my dark hairy vagina as I 'm trying to squeeze the high...
That thinking makes me orgasm sooner or later. . when I'm doing crux role play most of the times ;)

You got the same facinating poits as like me :)
"Behold your queen ! " :D
I love the way you described getting the loin cloth ripped from your body and finally exposing your naked sex. I think one of the hardest things is the embarrassment , shame and humiliation of being naked in front of a crowd. For me, I would be happy to die after that. I am sure you would be more beautiful than most .

me addicts from singing
Me similar... by repeating my sentance and crimes I didnt comit...
eg. like,
I , Queen Tyra, willlingly to take all the sins of my peple and be a sacrifice..not only with my blood and life but also with my dignity and soul.
For all of our sins I'm taking, I will be punished as like a common criminals in most horrible way in my country's histroy. Denying our traditional rights to provide modesty for prisoners,
I will be stripped naked and taken out to a city like a cow. At the hill side on the left side of city gate, I will be hanged naked on the cross with fours nails in my wrists and feet...put cornu inside my rectam. Once the sun set , I will be executed by impaling iron spike through my vagina to my mouth. . . My death body has to be remain unburied to be rotten and eaten by animals.
From now on , I'm no more your queen. Mock me, humiliate me..toture me as I'm a sinner now. Do me as you please ! ;)

----my wilderest dream ! :)

I love the way you described getting the loin cloth ripped from your body and finally exposing your naked sex. I think one of the hardest things is the embarrassment , shame and humiliation of being naked in front of a crowd. For me, I would be happy to die after that. I am sure you would be more beautiful than most .
Yes. "Embrassment" is a correct word of my arousal point on crucifixion ... my nakeness on the cross... I probably orgasm after that even without other's effort (executioner's) . But if they kill me by raping with pionous wooden dildo as like in my Sacrificed Queen's story . I m happy to die too ;)

One through six, and eight through eleven are my turn-ons. You didn't mention all this done in front of a crowd, which I presumed.

I like all the points of bieng crucified but my favourite moments are 12 and 13.
I have "died" naked on the cross a few times for play partners and I find acting out my death very sexual and I'm always erect when I "die"
I love my body bieng taken down from the cross and laid out on display.
It's almost confrontational for other people suffering on the cross to see me completely naked and lying still, like a dead body

I really like 12, the act of finally dying is like an orgasm for me to perform. I convulse and moan as my soul pours out of my naked body, then I become limp and still as I become a dead naked body, I am taken down and layed down by the foot of the cross, my face frozen in ecstasy and agony, my body like a beautiful naked ragdoll, my hard cock is evidence of my erotic death

. . . is a phrase our friend Apostate often uses. It got me thinking: what aspect of the crucifixion process appeals the most to us "crux addicts"? So I made the short list that I hope others can add to. Obviously, ALL of these are appealing. But which one turns you on the most? Feel free to vote for your favorite, and please add any gifs, short videos, and pictures to support your opinion!

1)scourging/whipping prior and/or during crucifixion
2) carrying the patibulum
3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
5) raising the cross
6) removing the loincloth (if applicable)
7) uncontrolled pissing
8) "dancing" on the cross
9) crying out/moaning on the cross
10) panting/difficulty breathing
11) hanging from the wrists in a defeated posture
12) simulated (acted-out) moment of death and/or coup de grace by lance
13) removal/lying dead beneath the cross

My personal fav is # 10 (although 12 is a close second place). Here's an excerpt illustrating #9. (Technical note: I excerpted this from a Makar video using Quicktime Pro Player 7 on my MacBook. It may not play well on a PC. If you don't have Quicktime Pro Player 7, try MPEG Streamclip, NicePlayer, or Quicktime Player--my VLC app doesn't seem to like it. If you get video but no audio, try pausing and then continuing. The audio may pick up then. Sorry for any inconvenience--I'm currently searching for a better editing software!)
5, 8 and 11. But all Points are terribly erotic and sadistics

Back
Top Bottom