What would you do to my abbreviated body? Looking for story writers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi!

I’m a 28 years old girl, whose both legs have been recently amputated high above the knee (closer to the hips). I’m blessed with awesomely huge natural boobs, which cause me more trouble than good, since my legs have been amputated. I cannot walk any more, because my stumps are so short, and my boobs are so big... I use a wheelchair to move around, where seatbelts were installed to keep me in my seat. Usually my sis straps me in in the morning wearing only the panties of my bikini and I spend the day this way. I actually enjoy being strapped into my chair. The first time I realized I enjoy being tied down was when they tied me down completely naked before my amputation to the OR table. It was scary to think about that in a few hours I’ll have no legs at all, but also exciting to be tied down completely naked. I fantasize a lot, how it would feel to be treated with electricity and needles on my stumps and huge boobs, and in between my stumps which are all extremely sensitive areas of my body while being completely restrained...How would you treat my abbreviated body? Please write your story, how you would imagine your way of treating an amputee sub.

Did you ever find any fiction anywhere that accurately depicted what life is like for a submissive with amputations above the knee? Planning on writing an amputation scene and a minor character in a long saga (117,000 words and counting) about keeping and punishing slaves. I want to realistically capture the limitations, difficulties, and health risks of a slave—probably without a prosthetic/wheelchair unless she earns it for periods—for many years after punishing her with an amateur transfemoral amputation on one leg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom