What Would You Do?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thessela! That scream that I never wanted to hear. First Marcella, and now you. So many people watching. So many men, but none of us can stop this. These Gallic and Belgian legionnaires just do whatever they want. I have my sword and my axe. One barbarian chieftain against all these legionnaires. Still, it's more honourable than failing you like this.

Jolly!
Don't risk yourself!
Stay away.

Ahhhhh!
Helppppp!

Jolly!
Don't risk yourself!
Stay away.

Ahhhhh!
Helppppp!
Help is at hand, Thess!
Stand away from her, Roman swine! I don't care about your loyalties to whatever Emperor, but hurt her and many Romans will be sent on ahead to announce our arrival in the afterlife.:cool::mad::devil:
(What sort of meat is in those sausages anyway?):confused::eek:

Thess, they have to lower my cross and pull out the nails. But the damage is done! If the infection doesn't kill me I'll never be able to use my hands or even walk again. Too much damage!

Save yourself Thess! I was dead from the moment they drove in the nails.
We actually could have saved you but if you wish...
bury 013.jpg

Oh no!
Someone will get hurt!

No, really? :rolleyes::eek:

Is it too late to save Marcella?
I can't even save you!

These soldiers have spears. I can't get in. There's too many. What I could do is die hopelessly. The soldiers just laugh at me. They don't even try to arrest me. "Now we'll crucify her and you can watch," they said. I can't get near you or Marcella. Your goddess knows I've tried.
Thess, they have to lower my cross and pull out the nails. But the damage is done! If the infection doesn't kill me I'll never be able to use my hands or even walk again. Too much damage!

I don't know about Marcella. She's already crucified. Poor sweet Marcella. Even if someone could get you down...

Oh, Thessela, why did you come back to this hill? You knew they'd take you, and there was never any realistic way of stopping them. Loxuru has charged off - there's some noise on the other side of the perimeter - and will probably get himself killed or crucified as well.

Yeah, someone is going to get hurt. Maybe all of us. Try to be strong.

No, really? :rolleyes::eek:

I can't even save you!

These soldiers have spears. I can't get in. There's too many. What I could do is die hopelessly. The soldiers just laugh at me. They don't even try to arrest me. "Now we'll crucify her and you can watch," they said. I can't get near you or Marcella. Your goddess knows I've tried.

I don't know about Marcella. She's already crucified. Poor sweet Marcella. Even if someone could get you down...

Oh, Thessela, why did you come back to this hill? You knew they'd take you, and there was never any realistic way of stopping them. Loxuru has charged off - there's some noise on the other side of the perimeter - and will probably get himself killed or crucified as well.

Yeah, someone is going to get hurt. Maybe all of us. Try to be strong.

Yes, there's no hope for you. Not to mention that the decurion I sent back has now come with the reinforcements I asked. Too many of them for a handful of Barbarians. Surrender now or fear the worst !

It's not absolutely necessary that anyone finally die, here !

Yes! Stand back, you corrupt, power abusing magistrate!!:devil:

Chaaaarge!:mad::mad::doh:

(I either don't know what was in the sausages but RacingRodent's Belgian beer gives wings!):confused:

Belgian beer always gives wings. But not invulnerability. Drop your weapons. When I convinced stupid senators as Selvius to conspire against the Emperor, I did not know that I'd have to send my beloved Marcella to the torturers and to the cross. I'm not feeling better than you at what it' happening, Loxuru and Jolly. But I had to play the faithful servant of the Empire to make sure MY legions would be sent to Rome. In two hours, maybe less, this nightmare will be over. I can save these women and I will !

I wanted to explore the topic of how the crowd of spectators might interact with someone who is crucified. This is another spin-off of Hasturan's Decadence thread. He has been so wonderful in creating a series of incredible images depicting my crucifixion fantasy. I didn't want to clutter up his thread with my off-topic meanderings.

So, here I am, all nicely crucified:
View attachment 377892 View attachment 377893 View attachment 377894 The executioner's have done a good job, haven't they?

To set this up:

Early in the morning you heard the news that there was to be a crucifixion. Or perhaps you caught sight of the procession as I'm marched through the streets to the execution grounds. You follow, as do many others interested in seeing a young woman crucified. This isn't an everyday event. The fact that I'm quite attractive increases the public's interest in my awful plight.

Arriving at the execution site, you watch as I'm stripped of my few tattered remnants of clothing. I am displayed to you now, naked and trembling. There's blood between my thighs. You all know I've been raped. There are other sign that I've been tortured.

I'm not at all stoic. I am begging and sobbing for mercy. "I'm innocent." I cry out. "Oh, please don't do this to me!" You hear my cries for mercy, then my screams of agony as I'm nailed to my cross.

The crowd gathers even more spectators. I am elevated, screaming and writhing, swearing in a most unlady-like manner. More people arrive, anxious to see a young woman on her cross.

For me, all he terrible drama and impending horror of being crucified is over. I'm hanging naked on my cross and enduring the unimaginable agonies and humiliation that attend to that.

I scream, I writhe, I moan. All parts of my body are exposed. I am sure I lose control of my bodily functions at some point, especially if I'm hanging for hours, or even days!!:eek:

I am in my own little world of agony. This is my life now.

Hasturan shows me being given water as my executioners attend to me. I'm not being allowed to die too quickly. Oh no. Who would want that to happen?!

In my fantasies about enduring crucifixion I imagine myself looking down at all of you near my cross.

Now, how do you, the spectator, or if you are someone minding me as I die, interact with me as I hang? I mean, I'm not going anywhere, am I? What would you do as I'm marched through the streets. What would you do if you had the time to watch a poor young woman die on her cross? Especially one as pretty and desirable as I?:p;) Go ahead, think about. How would you, as a man, or you, as a woman interact with me.

What would you do? I wonder????;) (And I hope you are wondering about it too!:D)
I would fist your asshole first, and then hold your eyes open and cum in your eyes.

Nice to know my suffering is helping to support the local economy.:D

"Oh god! I see so many sausages in the crowd!!!!" :eek::rolleyes:;)

I just found this magnificent image from Helmut's Thread. I do hope he doesn't mind me using it. I wonder how this guy means to "interact" with me?

View attachment 377901 How perfectly natural is this pose? Great muscle strain and a wonderful 3-D quality about it.
LOVE the whip marks across her nipples, too!

My charge has been succesful!
Too succesful, actually. I pierced through their lines...just to discover that they closed behind me and no one had followed me.:doh:
Time for a tactical reconsideration.:peep:

I could try to contact Jollyrei at the other side, and try to bluff: "Hey Jolly! Attack! We have sourrounded them!"
But Jollyrei seems too far away.

The magistrate is making an offer. It seems that he would let us go if we stop our resistance immediately. He even claims he can save the lives of his crucified victims.

But how far can you trust the promises of a man who walks over innocent bodies and pretends to be a honest servant of the emperor, while he is conspiring aganst him, for nothing less than taking his place?

If I would be the magistrate, I would also do such promises, but only to gain time. Afterwards, I would nail these rebels high and dry on a cross, to show the population who is the boss now, and because a good rebel is a dead rebel anyway.:oops:

Oh Marcella!
They have me too.
I think I am lost, no one can save me!
They hold me down, I close my eyes.
Waiting :eek:

Oh Marcella!
They have me too.
I think I am lost, no one can save me!
They hold me down, I close my eyes.
Waiting :eek:

'Make sure you don't sever any nerve', I tell my men. 'I would not want these.... gentlemen to believe I intend to kill or cripple their lovely females...'

The mallets come down, several times. They are nailing you between radius and Ulna, avoiding the median nerve and the main artery. You howl, anyway. You're still screaming when they nail your heel bones to the sides of the cross, and your pain reach new heights.

'Raise her beside her friends. And give them water. We just have to wait an hour or so, now.'

As I speak, two females approach with water and some strange herbs.

'No definitive damage has been done. And those herbs will limit the infection'.

"No damage?":confused:
A "humane" crucifier?:confused:
That is for sure for the history books!
Thessala certainly does not look like being treated 'humane' when I see her cross getting raised. Neither are Marcella and the others that are already suffering.
But, being alone, for the moment I cannot do anything. Intervening would be useless.

Back
Top Bottom