What Would You Enjoy ...

I am ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

sambaman

Executioner
I have been on this forum for a while and I am interested on which "side" you all are ...

i cant watch in tis time being..but u knew the tortures i like, my buddy..
I think I would like to stretch you on a rack. I would tie you down and turn the wheel till your bones start to dislocate and you scream in agony.

I think I would like to stretch you on a rack. I would tie you down and turn the wheel till your bones start to dislocate and you scream in agony.
noo..i love tortures to be ralated to cross..b4 to cross only. dont wanna lose my strength on rack. put me on cross first n do as u want...dont forget crown of thorns to put on my head ,buddy :)

noo..i love tortures to be ralated to cross..b4 to cross only. dont wanna lose my strength on rack. put me on cross first n do as u want...dont forget crown of thorns to put on my head ,buddy :)
Crown of thorns pressed into your head so the blood runs down your face and drips onto your breasts as we make you carry your heavy cross through our dusty streets. Your shoulders will ache with the stress of the weight. You will be very fucking tired by the time you reach your place of execution.

Crown of thorns pressed into your head so the blood runs down your face and drips onto your breasts as we make you carry your heavy cross through our dusty streets. Your shoulders will ache with the stress of the weight. You will be very fucking tired by the time you reach your place of execution.
thats my poor fate.. i carried the cross beam along the streets in the country once i ruled, my own ppls were mocking,taunting me...bugglers n thiefs smiled wz saditic marks. my half naked body n dangling brests r for all to see, liked umilked cow...i m so tired when i reached to my final place,physically n mantally....can i hv a drink..i begged, even it is a lit bit of water,let me hv..

Was planning to torture you BEFORE crucifixion ! , but may attach a couple of nipple clamps and a heavy chain to give you something to think about as you suffer on the cross ;-)
Yupar, you need to recieve a sound whipping first, full body.Then nipple clamps , you will be fucked by all your guards and all your holes will be used.Then you will carry your own cross to place of execution and whipped whilst on your cross

I didn't recognize that multiple votes were allowed.

In fact I like both:
1....be put to the cross (preferably by one or more women)
2....crucify somebody else

For the first case (which is the only one a have tried in reality): I love to get a handjob or get sucked off while I suffer on the cross. That was a great expierience! :D

I believe I am the only woman who would also like to crucify someone else. To be fair I double voted. :p I'm not sure if that's cheating.

the only women who wants to crucify somebody else? :).
we should share victims then ggg. we would make up a damn good crucification team ggg

I believe I am the only woman who would also like to crucify someone else. To be fair I double voted. :p I'm not sure if that's cheating.

the only women who wants to crucify somebody else? :).
we should share victims then ggg. we would make up a damn good crucification team ggg
I'm a sadistic voyeur. I would prefer watching someone being crucified, rather doing the crucifixion myself.
What say the two of you crucify Yupar & let me watch? OK?;)

Back
Top Bottom