What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
To be a victim. Sentenced, and then paraded bare breasted through the crowd, followed by my daughters. Finally stripped naked, and stretched on the cross. The captain ordering my eldest daughter to be stripped and crucified next to me. And for my other two to be sold while we hang in agony. Sobbing as they are stripped...
I love this. I don't know why but I love the idea of mothers and daughters being condemned together. I imagine them hanging side by side wishing there was some way they could embrace or somehow console each other. The two younger daughters being sold is a nice twist.

I love this. I don't know why but I love the idea of mothers and daughters being condemned together. I imagine them hanging side by side wishing there was some way they could embrace or somehow console each other. The two younger daughters being sold is a nice twist.

Yes, Gillian's post does seem to have struck a cord.

To explore this, perhaps. How long between sentence and execution And what would happen to me in that time? I assume I would be at the mercy of the guards. What about the girls?

To explore this, perhaps. How long between sentence and execution

If we are talking about what the Romans did, you might have been taken immediately out to be whipped and crucified, or there could have been a night or two in a prison cell. In the Gospels, Jesus had already been scourged before he was sentenced, and was taken immediately to be crucified. But the two thieves who were crucified with him may have been in a cell awaiting crucifixion before they joined him.

Some have speculated that the Romans typically crucified the condemned in groups rather than individually, because it was more efficient in terms of manpower to guard them for several days; one or two guards could guard three victims as easily as one. Although that seems logical, we really don't know.

In the scenario you describe, where two females are crucified together, they might have wanted to delay the execution for a day or so so they could advertise, get the word out to draw a crowd. And it would give the soldiers time to rape and maybe deflower your daughter if she was still a virgin, since Roman law would not allow her to be crucified otherwise. I don't think they would allow the abuse to be severe and prolonged enough to seriously weaken you, however, because you might die too soon for justice to be properly served.

And what would happen to me in that time? I assume I would be at the mercy of the guards. What about the girls?

You'd probably be raped by the guards, as I mentioned above, provided they didn't take you immediately out to be crucified. If they were going to sell your younger daughters into slavery, they probably would not rape them as that would reduce their value.

In my story "The Serpent's Eye," I have two chapters devoted to the main character's day and night in a prison cell while she awaited being taken away to be whipped and crucified. You can see the story at http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jedakks-masterpiece.4731/

Well of course I would watch. How could I not?
The beauty of a body in extremis, the struggle of the victim, the drama of a fight for life played out in front of an unsympathetic audience. Limb and muscle, curve and line all displayed to best advantage. Rise and fall, tense and relax, an ever changing show.
But the cross calls to me, too. Lifted off the ground, suspended between heaven and earth. The delicious tension in torso and arms, the stress of a body fighting with gravity, arms and shoulders pulled tight.
The sensation of being naked and vulnerable.
How can it not delight both victim and witness?
It me dream to be crucified

Thank you Jeddak - your story is powerful stuff indeed and makes me both shudder and become very aroused.

I wonder if my daughter and I would be kept in the same cell for our stripping, exploration and rape by the guards? or in adjoining cells so that we could only hear the others screams and cries?

And then taken to the whipping post in the square for a public scourging - who first?

Me maybe, then made to watch as she is stripped and shackled to it, the guards taking their time and many liberties with her as she is helpless.

And whipped on just our backs? Or turned half way through so breasts and belly can feel the whip?

would my younger daughters have to witness our punishment? Under the tender care of a group of guards of course.

Would I be able to have a last cuddle with them, before being taken to be crucified?

Sorry - so many questions to explore....

Jeddak wrote: You'd probably be raped by the guards, as I mentioned above, provided they didn't take you immediately out to be crucified. If they were going to sell your younger daughters into slavery, they probably would not rape them as that would reduce their value.

Thank you Jeddak - your story is powerful stuff indeed and makes me both shudder and become very aroused.

I wonder if my daughter and I would be kept in the same cell for our stripping, exploration and rape by the guards? or in adjoining cells so that we could only hear the others screams and cries?

And then taken to the whipping post in the square for a public scourging - who first?

Me maybe, then made to watch as she is stripped and shackled to it, the guards taking their time and many liberties with her as she is helpless.

And whipped on just our backs? Or turned half way through so breasts and belly can feel the whip?

would my younger daughters have to witness our punishment? Under the tender care of a group of guards of course.

Would I be able to have a last cuddle with them, before being taken to be crucified?

Jeddak wrote: You'd probably be raped by the guards, as I mentioned above, provided they didn't take you immediately out to be crucified. If they were going to sell your younger daughters into slavery, they probably would not rape them as that would reduce their value.
I love your ideas Gillian, especially combining the cruelty of family crucifixion
with that of the slave-sale - certainly the makings of a good story!

When I'd not been here very long, I asked myself a similar question,
'What will they do to me?', and came up with my answers then:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-youll-do-to-me.2230/#post-55005

I'd hazard a guess that every last thing imagined in this post took place during more than half a millennium of Roman crucifixions.

I'd hazard a guess that every last thing imagined in this post took place during more than half a millennium of Roman crucifixions.

Exactly what I thought! One of the reasons why there are so many possibilities for historical fiction-type stories that include a crucifixion.

To be a victim. Sentenced, and then paraded bare breasted through the crowd, followed by my daughters. Finally stripped naked, and stretched on the cross. The captain ordering my eldest daughter to be stripped and crucified next to me. And for my other two to be sold while we hang in agony. Sobbing as they are stripped...
I really like that scenario.:devil:

The writing on here is of such a high standard that I don't think I can compete. But I would be happy to have a go at developing a story on the theme of my family being crucified and sold. Ideas thoughts and historical info welcomed!

Roman history isn't my strong suit - i have painful memories of the consquences of my failure to decline my Latin verbs, and of my inability to get to grips with Livy and Pliny (Maior et Minor) at my various all girls and mixed schools.

So maybe set it in some indeterminate country sometime in the medieval past.

Should I give it a try?

G

The writing on here is of such a high standard that I don't think I can compete. But I would be happy to have a go at developing a story on the theme of my family being crucified and sold. Ideas thoughts and historical info welcomed!

Roman history isn't my strong suit - i have painful memories of the consquences of my failure to decline my Latin verbs, and of my inability to get to grips with Livy and Pliny (Maior et Minor) at my various all girls and mixed schools.

So maybe set it in some indeterminate country sometime in the medieval past.

Should I give it a try?

G
Most definitely! Your posts here have been eloquent, tightly written and VERY entertaining!

And don't worry about historical accuracy - once the scourge starts tearing into your flesh most readers won't give a damn about anything else!

Back
Top Bottom