What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I"m certain that my Master would add to your burden if we were crucified alongside one another and HE would adorn my tortured ball sack with the heaviest stone it would bear.
a question not directly concerning crucifixion: How much weight is possible to hang without causing remaining damage, what do you think?

a question not directly concerning crucifixion: How much weight is possible to hang without causing remaining damage, what do you think?
It really depends upon the skill of the tormentor and how the balls are tied off. My Master uses a 10 lb stone with a heavy ring attached to the top, that hangs about a foot below the cinched scrotum.

Both. I mostly fantasize of myself being crucified naked, bleeding on a cross somewhere. But there are times where I've fantasize myself approaching the site of crucified rebels. And I observe them all (mainly the crucified women)in their suffering with terror, sorrow and intrigue. Also like Barbaria1- something will result in me ending up crucified alongside them. Whether it happens to me immediately or some time later, I usually end up being nailed to a cross.

Just to confirm what I think this forum is really about: I would certainly prefer to be the one that is crucified!
It's that unique sensation of hanging naked on the cross, arms widespread, totally powerless, vulnerable, immobilised, being on full display, in public, waiting for any brutal action without the slightest defence, bodily functions impossible to hide.... that we all are so fascinated by? And excited as well... Who would not choose that, it's the ultimate humiliating experience?

Just to confirm what I think this forum is really about: I would certainly prefer to be the one that is crucified!
It's that unique sensation of hanging naked on the cross, arms widespread, totally powerless, vulnerable, immobilised, being on full display, in public, waiting for any brutal action without the slightest defence, bodily functions impossible to hide.... that we all are so fascinated by? And excited as well... Who would not choose that, it's the ultimate humiliating experience?

I have to agree. The lack of control and complete vulnerability, hanging fully naked and outstretched on the cross is an indescribable feeling. Any pretense of modesty or vanity is totally stripped away and every tender organ and orifice available for torment or violation. I've had uncontrollable flatulence while crucified that seemed so loud that it magnified the humiliation of being mounted on the cornu and experiencing a large, obscene erection that dribbled pre-cum and grinding up and down on the cornu to relieve pressure and pain in my upper body.

This may not sound very Political Correctness.
But I like to imagine a beautiful woman groaning on the cross,even if she's waiting for death,sexual abuse and humiliation are still necessary.

Believe me, this is one place where political correctness is not an issue. And as I voted to be crucified, your statement about wanting to not only to have someone like me groaning on the cross, but to inflict rape and humiliation as well, is very welcome.

This may not sound very Political Correctness.
But I like to imagine a beautiful woman groaning on the cross,even if she's waiting for death,sexual abuse and humiliation are still necessary.

None of us would be here otherwise, silly! :) Make us moan, and scream and experience orgasms by being raped while we are dying upon our cross as sweat and blood and other fluids slide down our bodies!

Haven’t paid attention to this thread, and have said all this elsewhere, but might as well restate it here.

I’m an onlooker. The kind that gazes at the naked, glistening, writhing bodies of the crucified with dismay and pity and a raging erection.

It’s therefore easy to pick out me in the Jastrow, Damian and Helmut illustrations below, even though all three artists neglected to include raging erections.

No matter, my ego’s not on the line. ;)

Attachments

• C89DBCC3-5480-4F42-9084-EB637F93FB92.jpeg
    C89DBCC3-5480-4F42-9084-EB637F93FB92.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 174B165D-1699-4CD8-9F27-E3B4D6D781B2.jpeg
    174B165D-1699-4CD8-9F27-E3B4D6D781B2.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 146
  • EB0A3870-3909-464B-9B44-0234766BCB30.jpeg
    EB0A3870-3909-464B-9B44-0234766BCB30.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 148
Oh, I am always the victim. The couple of times I've whipped someone (always on the orders of my Mistress or the other person's Master) I just don't get as hot as when I am the victim.

And when recently cruxed, it was only long enough for me to be whipped, I was soaking wet and had a hard time sleeping all night while trying to figure out how to get my Mistress to do it to me for an extended time period (it isn't her thing).

kisses

The kind that gazes at the naked, glistening, writhing bodies of the crucified with dismay and pity and a raging erection. ;)

Wow... males with a raging erection is who would make me climb up on a cross. I would love to be the victim of a crucifixion knowing that the people around, and men in particular, are taking pleasure from my suffering and torture on the tree of shame. Definetly the strongest motivation.

I should say, however, that being an onlooker, during simulated crucifixtions in second life, and insulting the victim was an interesting experience too... :devil-flip:

Back
Top Bottom