What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow... males with a raging erection is who would make me climb up on a cross. I would love to be the victim of a crucifixion knowing that the people around, and men in particular, are taking pleasure from my suffering and torture on the tree of shame. Definetly the strongest motivation.

I should say, however, that being an onlooker, during simulated crucifixtions in second life, and insulting the victim was an interesting experience too... :devil-flip:

I also fantasize about my effect on males crucified with me as I writhe naked on my cross. Poor boys would have solid erections and no way to get any satisfaction!

I also imagine myself as a spectator at a crucifixion of males. I'd attend wearing a dress/tunic/robes (whatever) that allowed for clear viewing of my ample, heaving breasts as I stand close by the crosses of the crucified. Perhaps I'd take hold of their erections in my hand (I'm very naughty) and stroke them just enough to get them close to orgasm and then stop! Or maybe all I'd have to do is barely touch them. My little way of adding to their agony!

Well, in my case I imagine to witness a crucifixion of another woman. I know what which insults would hurt me, so maybe shouting them involves me more. And I would be of course avaialble to satisfy some male witnesses in the crowd.

When I am first hanging on the cross I experience overwhelming feelings of helplessness and panic, regardless of how many times I have been crucified. Combined with those feelings is the highly erotic sensation of being stark naked and bound securely to the timbers and knowing that my body is stretched and distorted in an obscene way.

As a gay slave I crave a big cock up my ass, but the sedile is designed to punish my prostate gland and prolong stimulation, bringing me close to ejaculation, but producing a very stiff erection and a steady leakage of pre-cum.

When I have an audience I am turned on by the fact that I am anally impaled and my violated orifice is visible to those watching. My tits tighten up hard and I can feel every inch of my naked skin as I begin to struggle and try to relieve the pressure on my shoulders and arms and prevent cramping in my legs and thighs.

I am usually ball gagged and my moans and cries are distorted as I drool spittle and grimace from the pain and discomfort.

And yet, I am addicted to punishment and delight in the humiliation and debasement of my own crucifixion.

When I am first hanging on the cross I experience overwhelming feelings of helplessness and panic, regardless of how many times I have been crucified. Combined with those feelings is the highly erotic sensation of being stark naked and bound securely to the timbers and knowing that my body is stretched and distorted in an obscene way.

As a gay slave I crave a big cock up my ass, but the sedile is designed to punish my prostate gland and prolong stimulation, bringing me close to ejaculation, but producing a very stiff erection and a steady leakage of pre-cum.

When I have an audience I am turned on by the fact that I am anally impaled and my violated orifice is visible to those watching. My tits tighten up hard and I can feel every inch of my naked skin as I begin to struggle and try to relieve the pressure on my shoulders and arms and prevent cramping in my legs and thighs.

I am usually ball gagged and my moans and cries are distorted as I drool spittle and grimace from the pain and discomfort.

And yet, I am addicted to punishment and delight in the humiliation and debasement of my own crucifixion.
A wonderful picture you paint there.

Hi Folks
I don´t know if this question is been asked before.
What is your personally "most like"? Beeing crucified yourself or stand there and watch how somebody is crucified? Or maybe you like both, beeing victim sometimes and sometimes beeing a spectator.

Me myself I like both. My most favorite is, that I´am crucified, but I also would love to watch how another person is crucified.

For me, a man, I love the whole treatment.
Hi Folks
What is your personally "most like"? Beeing crucified yourself or stand there and watch how somebody is crucified? Or maybe you like both, beeing victim sometimes and sometimes beeing a spectator.

Me myself I like both. My most favorite is, that I´am crucified, but I also would love to watch how another person is crucified.

Personally, as a man, I love the whole treatment. Essentially that means whatever the executioner does, will be fantastic. I don’t get a vote. But since you’re asking about preferences, I think my ideal situation is to be imprisoned, sexually molested, flogged, and crucified using ropes rather than leather manacles. While crucified, further torments and sexual molestation add to the excitement. When I really need to come down, close to a panic, I hope the executioner will ignore my pleas and leave me hanging so I can experience what crucifixion is really like. A guy who used to beat me whenever I begged for mercy understood my need perfectly. Having people watch adds significantly to the pleasure and humiliation, and if others, women and/or men are crucified with me, that also adds to my excitement.
It’s not always practical to carry the crossbeam, but that’s hot too.
Hi Folks

I enjoy being crucified, crucifying, and watching. I have also very much enjoyed being forced by the executioner(s) to pleasure the victim orally or manually or to apply pain with my bare hands or with whatever means provided.
But, hands down, being hung on a cross is what gets my cock hard, what my wet dreams are made of.
I love the whole experience. Being captured, imprisoned, clothes ripped off, abused (raped orally and anally, scourged, urinated on, whatever) forced to carry the patibulum, then hung on a cross until past where I can’t take any more, panic, and plead to be released, but having my pleas ignored for an extended period of time. That’s my fantasy, but entering the role of victim means, to me, not saying much or maybe anything at all about how I’d like things to proceed. If I’ve been with an executioner several times, eventually he or she will ask about preferences. I don’t expect her or him to be a mind-reader, so if not asked, I will speak up; but an executioner may come up with something wonderful that I never thought of, so not saying too much at first has worked well for me.
One pair of executioners beat the living daylights out of me whenever I begged for mercy. They understood my need perfectly and were very generous in that way. In addition to a flogging while crucified, CBTorture, tit torture, and ass penetration I always welcome with open arms.
Safe, sane, consensual, no disfigurement, and within those parameters, pretty much anything goes.

Perhaps I'd take hold of their erections in my hand (I'm very naughty) and stroke them just enough to get them close to orgasm and then stop! Or maybe all I'd have to do is barely touch them. My little way of adding to their agony!
Even you would not stop, the man would have his orgasm forced, in physically uncomfortable, and humiliating and exposed conditions. And he will realise it will most likely be his very last one!:eek::oops:

I also fantasize about my effect on males crucified with me as I writhe naked on my cross. Poor boys would have solid erections and no way to get any satisfaction!

I also imagine myself as a spectator at a crucifixion of males. I'd attend wearing a dress/tunic/robes (whatever) that allowed for clear viewing of my ample, heaving breasts as I stand close by the crosses of the crucified. Perhaps I'd take hold of their erections in my hand (I'm very naughty) and stroke them just enough to get them close to orgasm and then stop! Or maybe all I'd have to do is barely touch them. My little way of adding to their agony!

ok Marcella, get to work!

morning 11_30.jpg51430f4e8da059dd0f0947b8724c44ea.jpg

Even you would not stop, the man would have his orgasm forced, in physically uncomfortable, and humiliating and exposed conditions. And he will realise it will most likely be his very last one!:eek::oops:

See pic #2 above. It's a real problem for a man, there is no hiding his arousal, and he is very vulnerable to torment and frustration at the hands of girls like Marcella. Very humiliating.

ok Marcella, get to work!

View attachment 586534View attachment 586535

See pic #2 above. It's a real problem for a man, there is no hiding his arousal, and he is very vulnerable to torment and frustration at the hands of girls like Marcella. Very humiliating.

As much as this is fantasized about I have to admit that the idea of sexual arousal on the cross--for a victim of a real crucifixion for to execute someone, not erotic play--seems most unlikely, both for males and females.

If a male did get an erection it would be a physiological response utterly unrelated to any sexual feelings--like a morning erection from increased blood flow during sleep. (Or the similar physiological response in females.)

Could such a response happen while a man is hanging on a cross? (While suffering--not a death erection.) Women too, though it would not be so obvious.

Might sitting on a cornu cause the erection?

If a male did get an erection it would be a physiological response utterly unrelated to any sexual feelings--like a morning erection from increased blood flow during sleep. (Or the similar physiological response in females.)

Could such a response happen while a man is hanging on a cross? (While suffering--not a death erection.) Women too, though it would not be so obvious.
Not unlikely to happen, under kinds of unpleasant stress. Uncontrolled physiological reactions sometimes do strange things. So why not on a cross!?

Not unlikely to happen, under kinds of unpleasant stress. Uncontrolled physiological reactions sometimes do strange things. So why not on a cross!?

The insertion of the cornu and the stimulation it applies, combined with knowing I am completely naked, helpless and bound tightly to the cross, almost always produces a hard, bobbing erection.

Wow... males with a raging erection is who would make me climb up on a cross. I would love to be the victim of a crucifixion knowing that the people around, and men in particular, are taking pleasure from my suffering and torture on the tree of shame. Definetly the strongest motivation.

I should say, however, that being an onlooker, during simulated crucifixtions in second life, and insulting the victim was an interesting experience too... :devil-flip:
Good thing that the guards at the scene won't let you do totally as you please :devil:.

A very honest and emotional statement concerning the insulting of the victims.
What would you say to them and why?
I'm not sure if I'd step out in front of the crucified and start insulting them.
It's possible that I'd be to ashamed.
Nevertheless, I do also enjoy the dialogue at a crucifiction site amongst victims, spectators and the guards.
A very arousing factor for me.

Hi Folks

I like both 2

I am having an interesting private conversation with another member, and something that comes to mind is that, while occurring, acts of violence perpetrated upon me were not at all sexy. But afterwards (and the assault was 20 years ago), it became very arousing to dwell on. It figures prominently in my self-gratification reveries, and provides the basis for my fantasies about being publicly crucified.

Note that this is a very different situation from a staged BDSM event, paced for mutual stimulation. During a real-life assault, I was consumed by terror, and my perception of events have a fractured, strobe-like quality. At the time, sex and sexual gratification were the last things on my mind, even though the event began with a consensual sexual encounter between three young adults. After I had more-or-less recovered, those jerky perceptions and my concomitant feelings of terror and humiliation began to take center stage in my fantasy life, and my being drawn towards crucifixion. It's why I find the realistic depictions by Jeddak or Skating Jesus so powerful. Pulse pounding, sweat pouring, breath gasping... I can easily put myself in the place of those victims in those exquisitely rendered stories.

Sexual gratification requires high levels of energy (especially as one reaches her forties). Placing oneself into a crucifixion event is a powerful, powerful source of energy. It makes me curious about you crucifiers out there. Instead of the agonized fear of the victim running your generator, do you feel a red haze of rage?

I am not taking anything away from those who are courageous enough to stage BDSM crucifixions. Body image hang-ups and overall timidity have kept me from exploring that scene. I applaud and am envious of those who do!

I am having an interesting private conversation with another member, and something that comes to mind is that, while occurring, acts of violence perpetrated upon me were not at all sexy. But afterwards (and the assault was 20 years ago), it became very arousing to dwell on. It figures prominently in my self-gratification reveries, and provides the basis for my fantasies about being publicly crucified.

Note that this is a very different situation from a staged BDSM event, paced for mutual stimulation. During a real-life assault, I was consumed by terror, and my perception of events have a fractured, strobe-like quality. At the time, sex and sexual gratification were the last things on my mind, even though the event began with a consensual sexual encounter between three young adults. After I had more-or-less recovered, those jerky perceptions and my concomitant feelings of terror and humiliation began to take center stage in my fantasy life, and my being drawn towards crucifixion. It's why I find the realistic depictions by Jeddak or Skating Jesus so powerful. Pulse pounding, sweat pouring, breath gasping... I can easily put myself in the place of those victims in those exquisitely rendered stories.

Sexual gratification requires high levels of energy (especially as one reaches her forties). Placing oneself into a crucifixion event is a powerful, powerful source of energy. It makes me curious about you crucifiers out there. Instead of the agonized fear of the victim running your generator, do you feel a red haze of rage?

I am not taking anything away from those who are courageous enough to stage BDSM crucifixions. Body image hang-ups and overall timidity have kept me from exploring that scene. I applaud and am envious of those who do!

As we age our bodies may not be as attractive to some younger people, and there are always those who insist that they hook up only with much younger women or men; but in my experiences, people accept our wrinkles and fat rolls and fallen erogenous zones without hesitation. If you allow yourself to look like a hag or a ogre, then, sure, you may be insulted; but if you’re scroupulously clean, style or fix your hair neatly, and be sure to take care of body odor and breath, barring some gross disfigurement, you’ll be fine. Any yes, there are people into body odor and raw sores and the like, though they are as rare as, say, people who want to be crucified or who want to crucify you.
Don’t let realization you’re not a candidate for Miss Universe or the cover of Men’s Health get in the way of what YOU WANT AND NEED. You go, girl. Adventure and satisfaction await.

Well, I guess that I was simply taking part to the fun of the mob gathered around the victims. The victims have to be ridiculized, insulted, so anything that is good for that is okay. It adds to the pleasure of watching a crucifixion... :)

The most obvious insult concerns what you can see, the crucified person’s naked appearance beginning with genital area, pubic hair—Well it looks like you’re red by cracky or your dick’s so small I thought it was a clit. Somebody tell her to put some clothes on; that woman’s dead ugly.
Then go on to intelligence. Not so smart, were you? Dumb as an oyster. Oh, does that smart? Only 48 hours to go! I’d put you out of your misery but we’d have to shake on the deal; too bad you can’t. You think this hurts; hell is next and you’ll find out what real pain is all about!

Both disciplines to seize seem me impossible because you have one character!
I don't consider "being crucified" or "executing" or "watching" as disciplines. For me crucifixion itself is the discipline. The arousing tension crucifixion brings, from all angles and viewpoints. Chatting with somebody about crucifixion, roleplaying in various roles, also so intense an experience. Spotting the arousal in the person I am chatting with, the mutual recognition, that is a feeling going straight to the heart. I remember such intense moments for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom