Whats your ultimate crucifixion fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Modern time, a park or some other public place (no children of course), a T-shaped cross. I am perfectly groomed and lovely - hair, body, nails, toes, makeup, everything. Stop laughing! They use thick steel nails, with my feet nailed together. No sedile or cornu of any kind. Each time I pass out, they wake me up with whips, electric shockers and hot iron tongs. Nothing, ever, touches my face. After several hours of screaming they shoot me in the belly with a shotgun (the shotgun is somehow important) until I die.
Looking back at my own crazy in a somewhat different mood, I see a grotesque metaphor for being helpless, groped everywhere and finally cummed on. Feels better and maybe I saved myself a few hours of intense regrets sometime in the future.

This forum is very useful, in the nosce te ipsum sense first and foremost.

Looking back at my own crazy in a somewhat different mood, I see a grotesque metaphor for being helpless, groped everywhere and finally cummed on. Feels better and maybe I saved myself a few hours of intense regrets sometime in the future.

This forum is very useful, in the nosce te ipsum sense first and foremost.
Maybe it's the one place where you can truly be thyself. :)

For me is most ultimate fantasy is to be inprisoned together with some nice girl for a couple of days. Both of us should be passed through the harsh tortures, rape and humilation. At the day of crucifixion we should receive a hard flogging, then walked to the place of execution with the patibilum on our shoulder. Hand and feet is nailed to the cross and leave us until the death.

In reality i would like to try to pass through the feeling of the real person, which is sentenced to the real tortures and execution.
I must be inprisoned for a two-three days, tortured, raped, humilated without any limits. On the day of execution go through the whipping and then tied up on the cross.
Itis very importnt leave me on the cross under the supervision for a period of time, until there will be a signs, that my forces is already not enough to keep me moved on the cross. I must be keeped tied to the cross despite my reaquests and begging to stop the torture.

As an accomplice of a pretty rebel leader, we are arrested, tortured, tried and sentenced to the cross.

The execution takes place on a festive day, in an arena in ancient Rome, in front of hundreds of people.

We are taken out of the dungeon where we have made love on the straw for the last time, despite the chains that shackle us.
Stripped of our wretched tunic as we entered the arena, booed by the crowd. Brought in front of the imperial tribune, we undergo a severe flagellation, tied body to body, face to face, arms and legs spread in a portico.

During the flogging, the rubbing of my sex against my beautiful partner's belly provokes a terrible erection and I cannot refrain from ejaculating into my loincloth.
Our bodies, sweaty and bloody, are then untied. I am crucified first on a heavy wooden cross on the floor. In excruciating pain, I convulse and writhe on the suffering wood, no way to free myself.

An executioner then ripped off my loincloth and, in pain, I began to pee, the stream flooded my chest and splashed onto the executioner who, in rage, took a whip and lashed out at the front of my body, to the applause of the jubilant crowd.

My cross is then raised. My humiliation is complete. My partner, my rebel leader, is then raped in front of me by the executioners before she is also nailed to her cross, which is then raised opposite mine. Under a blazing sun, we suffer horribly before the executioners break our legs at the end of the show.

As an accomplice of a pretty rebel leader, we are arrested, tortured, tried and sentenced to the cross.

The execution takes place on a festive day, in an arena in ancient Rome, in front of hundreds of people.

We are taken out of the dungeon where we have made love on the straw for the last time, despite the chains that shackle us.
Stripped of our wretched tunic as we entered the arena, booed by the crowd. Brought in front of the imperial tribune, we undergo a severe flagellation, tied body to body, face to face, arms and legs spread in a portico.

During the flogging, the rubbing of my sex against my beautiful partner's belly provokes a terrible erection and I cannot refrain from ejaculating into my loincloth.
Our bodies, sweaty and bloody, are then untied. I am crucified first on a heavy wooden cross on the floor. In excruciating pain, I convulse and writhe on the suffering wood, no way to free myself.

An executioner then ripped off my loincloth and, in pain, I began to pee, the stream flooded my chest and splashed onto the executioner who, in rage, took a whip and lashed out at the front of my body, to the applause of the jubilant crowd.

My cross is then raised. My humiliation is complete. My partner, my rebel leader, is then raped in front of me by the executioners before she is also nailed to her cross, which is then raised opposite mine. Under a blazing sun, we suffer horribly before the executioners break our legs at the end of the show.
Thanks for the story! This is a very close to the description of my fantasy!

Thanks for the story! This is a very close to the description of my fantasy!
red.jpg

Photo taken from the Red Feline Chronicles website.
With a little effort one can easily imagine that the vertical post is the wood of our cross, to which our feet are nailed on both sides.
The sadism of the executioners being limitless, they have nailed the arms of your wife (your friend, your accomplice, your lover) and they are going to torture her under your eyes. From your cross, you lower your gaze and watch helplessly. Not bad, eh?

PART ONE :
I am a bad slave...I have been caught,in the act of sexual relations with a beautiful female servant.
Our Domina furiously demands that we both suffer the ordeal of Crucifixion.
Prior to this,we are both stripped,of our slave-tunics,and made to wear the most disgustingly revealing loincloths available,and worse still, they show signs of being previously worn,over a period of time.
Miserably we don our grotty garments,avoiding eye contact, out of shame and fear...
Next,the whipping !!

We are bound,arms,above our heads facing the well used and bloodied wooden post,either side of it..."One Hundred lashes !!" shrieks the Domina,and the selected expert whip master/mistresses get ready to carry out their brutal task....themselves stripped to the waist.
Pretty soon,loud screams and whipcracks rend the air as we are flogged,to within an inch of or lives,our upper bodies bloodied and bruised.

I noticed through the fog of pain that the female had fainted....she is cruelly revived by a bucket of saltwater and piss,sloshed over her....
The pain is so bad we have involuntarily pissed ourselves, much to the amusement of those watching...our shame is immense.

To be Continued....

View attachment 1170016

Photo taken from the Red Feline Chronicles website.
With a little effort one can easily imagine that the vertical post is the wood of our cross, to which our feet are nailed on both sides.
The sadism of the executioners being limitless, they have nailed the arms of your wife (your friend, your accomplice, your lover) and they are going to torture her under your eyes. From your cross, you lower your gaze and watch helplessly. Not bad, eh?
Realy not bad. I can imagine her phisical suffering and my mental suffering in this situation. From my side i unable to do anithing to help her, and she is recieving an extra pain before the final torture. This is a raly limitless sadism!!!

PART TWO :
After our flogging,we are untied,and dragged over to separate outside cells....situated on opposite sides of the courtyard,the guards,out of spite and,( perhaps?) contempt merely push/shove us into the stinking hay-strewn pens,to await our next,awful stage of the punishment....the CROSS !!
Helplessly we can only reach out through the bars,totally unable to touch,or comfort each other....our wrists bound by chains.
"Be strong...please !!" I urge my frightened lover.
Weeping,she nods silently.

It is approaching the evening,as the sky darkens I slump down,onto the hard scratchy hay that sparsely covers the stone flooring....it stinks of previous occupants,the combination of sweat, piss,vomit and excrement,made worse by the dry heat. I wrinkle my nose and exclaim in disgust...
As I sit down,my wet loincloth only adds to the humiliation.

Somehow,despite everything,I fell asleep...but I could hear the sobs that came from the other cell...the poor girl,she's bitterly regretting her act of intimacy...
I'm rudely awakened by a kick in the ribs,and a loud suggestion, that I "GET UP, ya filthy fucking maggot !!"...

Confused, disoriented,I stagger upright wincing at the pain of my flogging,the day before...
My eyes screw shut,at the blinding morning sunlight...
My brain soon jolts awake at the horrible realisation that I am now due to be crucified...yes...CRUCIFIED !!
I shudder and out of fear and nerves I pass wind...loudly !!
The guards roared with laughter at the fart,that came from myself. I blush with mortification.
One of them sarcastically declares that I'm scared...yes I AM...and who could blame me ?!

Before I could do anything else my arms are unlocked and I exclaim as a heavy rough wooden beam is placed,none too gently,upon my aching bleeding shoulders...then crude hemp ropes are wound tightly around my outstretched wrists,and the ends of the timber....I cannot believe how heavy it is...("shit !!") I think,to myself...

I noticed that the girl,I'd foolishly had sex with, was on her knees, her near naked body,shaking desperately trying to bear the weight of her Crossbeam...
Tearfully she pleads with the unfeeling soldiers to help her...please....(?)
Unfortunately I could guess what would happen next,given her situation....and I think she did, too...

To Be Continued...

Back
Top Bottom