When A Tv-team Ask You?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
I do not think at CNN but there are more broadcast-teams enterprising in the world.

When a team ask you to explain what your feelings are for voluntary crucifixion would you agree to answer?
Of course anonymously (hidden face, deformed voice).
They can reach you by Skype.
Show your record.

Would you display your body?
And ask them for money?

Have you the initiative to make them interesting?

Strange this never happened! Also there are broadcasts from KKK, drugs-dealers and horrible incidents.

The great risk is that guys with suspect motives connect us.

And then ? Do you really think that it could be possible ?
And then ? Even if I was contacted, I'll ignore them : I dont want to show my intimate life to the world !

I do not think at CNN but there are more broadcast-teams enterprising in the world.

When a team ask you to explain what your feelings are for voluntary crucifixion would you agree to answer?
Show your record.

And ask them for money?

Strange this never happened! Also there are broadcasts from KKK, drugs-dealers and horrible incidents.

Is CNN still on the air???

Show your record.

And ask them for money?

As far as I recall, it did happen.
Many years ago, in the late nineties, I have seen on TV a documentary on the psychology BDSM (I think it was on Arte). The documantary was made around a woman who had signed a contract with a couple, to be their submissive BDSM slave for a year.
Actually, it did not go as far as crucifixion. In reality, it will be hardly possible indeed, and most crux adepts will indeed not expose their intimate feelings and desires.

But this is a place for fantasy.

So, one could do something more with the idea.

Suppose, during the planning, you find out that the documentary maker is making this documentary because of secretly sharing the same feelings. And, why not, someone from the crew too. You already have a threesome. Add some tension by making it a challenge...

Expect high viewer ratings.

Many years ago, in the late nineties, I have seen on TV a documentary on the psychology BDSM (I think it was on Arte). The documantary was made around a woman who had signed a contract with a couple, to be their submissive BDSM slave for a year.
Actually, it did not go as far as crucifixion. In reality, it will be hardly possible indeed, and most crux adepts will indeed not expose their intimate feelings and desires.

Suppose, during the planning, you find out that the documentary maker is making this documentary because of secretly sharing the same feelings. And, why not, someone from the crew too. You already have a threesome. Add some tension by making it a challenge...

Hmmmm ... at that rate, will there be anyone left to do the filming? :rolleyes:

Phlebas posted this one some two months ago in his thread.

A TV coverage of a crucifixion. Always an interesting topic to work with. What goes through the mind of the reporter?

In my part of the 'A matter of Honor' story, in the last episode, a TV crew reports over the execution of conspirators, just outside the execution grounds, to which they are not permitted to enter. All the reporter has, is a camera reel of a few seconds from inside, and her imagination. She tries to convey to the TV audience what is happening behind that wall.

There was a TV show that ran for several years in the US called "1000 Ways to Die". It was supposedly based on real-life events, though I think quite a few were heavily embellished. I watched a couple and don't recall any crucifixions but 1000 is a pretty big number, so there may have been one or two among them.

There are also the Darwin Awards, given annually to "salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it..." http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/

This guy tried to crucify himself and only managed to achieve runner-up status, presumably because he suvived relatively intact https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...r-up-this-one-tried-self-crucifixion.1280786/

And then ? Do you really think that it could be possible ?
And then ? Even if I was contacted, I'll ignore them : I dont want to show my intimate life to the world !

What is an item as sexuality not explored during many years!
Nothing more is secret. BDSM, I have seen some program about the struggle pioneers which did to make propaganda for their ideal. It seems more a game for awarded sexroutiniers!

Once a time I heard a radio-program about asexuality, what means not or no sex, but completely sex out of mind! I felt this ashaming for them which let them interviewed...

When they ask me? I refuse without giving comment, my private life as free man is my Nobelprize!

No way. I wouldn't let them film me in the kitchen frying an egg.
(Well, you don't know what I might get up to or have on - or not - could be peak ratings stuff! ;) :p :devil:)
Well well, a book could be written under the title: Hundred and fifty Shades of Grey.

I did not commit a crime, but I did wrong by my best friend. I thought of all the ways I could make it up to him, and then it dawned on me. I asked him would how long it would take for him to call us even. To which he responded, "Eight hours aught to be enough to satisfy me. Of course, I will be there the entire time with a front row seat, in fact I will personally involve myself in the process. I want you to publicly declare your transgressions before the entire crowd that that you regret disappointing me, as I strip you naked for all to see. I will then sit back and watch as the guards tie you down and raise the cross. I will take enjoyment in watching your writhe there for the full eight hours, making sure to log every second of your suffering to remind you that it occurred." I agreed, knowing full well if he were to do the same to me, I would have wanted nothing less from him.

Back
Top Bottom