When did you realize you were into this kink?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have spoken with many CruxForums members in the message app, and also having read many of the posts in various threads. It appears that it is not unusual for many of us to have begun interests in bondage and crucifixion at an early age. I was about eleven when I got interested and was self-crucifying by age twelve. I started having orgasms on the cross at thirteen. To many of you out there, this may sound familiar.
I totally agree with you Tmaster, my experience of this "crux" fantasy is similar to yours, it started very strongly when I was in puberty and was of an intensity that's hard to describe.
I was influenced by a religious aspect (like many here) but also by the films commonly known as "peplum" and by certain reading material (erotic comics) and accounts of the lives of martyrs.
My fantasy has always been rooted in Roman antiquity.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

For me it has been a recurrent idea for as long as i can remember. Ideas of being naked, enslaved, humiliated and tortured were something i painted as far back as 4 or 5 years old. Around 9 years old i started posing nude and drawing my fellow classmates naked and tortured on the cross. At 12 i started wandering naked through the neighborhood at night, and created my first loincloth that i used to simbolice submission and servitude. This dirty piece of cloth was later my only underwear, and i never washed it for at least 15 years. It smelled like shit and maintained me in constant shame and fear of being caught.

For years though, i wasn't sure if it was ok for men to suffer under a dominant woman. At 22 i had my first submissive and applied to her all what i later realized were my wishes for me. My first Dom came for my 27th birthday, and soon took me as her slave. Since then, i've been serving and training to some day walk to my cross and hang for everyone to see what a filthy slave i've always been.

For me it has been a recurrent idea for as long as i can remember. Ideas of being naked, enslaved, humiliated and tortured were something i painted as far back as 4 or 5 years old. Around 9 years old i started posing nude and drawing my fellow classmates naked and tortured on the cross. At 12 i started wandering naked through the neighborhood at night, and created my first loincloth that i used to simbolice submission and servitude. This dirty piece of cloth was later my only underwear, and i never washed it for at least 15 years. It smelled like shit and maintained me in constant shame and fear of being caught.

For years though, i wasn't sure if it was ok for men to suffer under a dominant woman. At 22 i had my first submissive and applied to her all what i later realized were my wishes for me. My first Dom came for my 27th birthday, and soon took me as her slave. Since then, i've been serving and training to some day walk to my cross and hang for everyone to see what a filthy slave i've always been.
Thanks for sharing your story. There are a lot of us here on CruxForums who started this kink when we were kids.

Back
Top Bottom