When The Itch Becomes Too Much

Go to CruxDreams.com
No need to book. Just turn up, they said…
I am standing at the doorstep.
Just turn up…
Hypatia has a mission; Hypatia is a team coach.
And no team without teambuilding.
The folks at the office are bored.
Bored of another cooking contest.
Bored of another paintball battle in the woods.
Bored of another afternoon of faking a survival mission.
It is time for teambuilding.
And they wanted something new, something exciting.
Exciting!
It was up to Hypatia, the team coach, to find something.
Something exciting! The ‘ng’ sounds like an echo of doom.
The doom of duty.
The burden of a team coach! Keep it all the time excitingngngng!
This will be exciting!ngngngng!
Exciting as never before.
The team will learn to know each other as never before!
Naked, barked and snapped at, getting tied up, humiliated, whipped.
Together! As a team!
If we will do it.
First I have to try it out myself.
The burden of a team coach.
A team coach standing at the doorstep.
Behind these walls, the gardens of lust, or hell, or both?
If I will go in, I will enter a world of…a world beyond my imagination?
A thought that makes me afraid, but even more curious, more and more.
How will it be inside there?
I am looking at the form.
‘Male or female disciplinarian?’ it reads.
‘A disciplinarian’? As if Hypatia would need one! Poor disciplinarian that crosses the path of team coach Hypatia!
‘Which implements and how many strokes?’
Strokes!
“Hypatia, what do you think you are going to do?” I ask myself.
Is this a good idea?
I am still standing on the doorstep, looking inside.
‘Nude or bare bottom?”
Nude! Of course! All nude! Yes!
Wait a minute! I am shy! Too shy for all that! Definitely!
Shy! But curious! Imagination! Beyond my imagination!
‘In the public punishment room or in a private booth?’
Public room!? Are they serious?
I am too serious for all that!
Serious? Curious, Serious, Curious!
Curious! Imagination! Anticipation! Nude! The public room! Strokes! Nude! Public room!

Nude? Public room? Me? Shy! I am too shy for that!
I am still standing at the doorstep.
Is this a good idea for a team building?
Is this a good idea to go inside?
Oh, I think you should definitely go inside! And as for bringing the rest of your colleagues - well, I wish my employer offered this kind of team building exercise!

Please fill it out I am very curious to read your responses.
Here they are ::)

Male or female disciplinarian?
Two males! In uniform!

Which implements and how many strokes?
Cat-o-nine tales. Attached to a whipping post. Forty strokes (each disciplinarian alternating)

Nude or just bare bottom?
Nude!

In the public punishment room, or a private booth?
Public!

Quietly clinical, or with harsh verbal humiliation?
Harsh! Verbal! Humiliation!

Just punishment, or corner time before/after?
Put me naked in the stocks before, to show me who is in charge!

And of course - will Madame be requiring any "personal time" after her punishment?
A good massage and a hot bath, with the female massagist.

Any other boxes the beautiful white-coated receptionist might be required to tick?

Just send the bill to my boss!

FSG takes a little longer to fill out her questionnaire and on handing it back to the pert little receptionist with the judgemental face she says, “Bobbie and me are here together. The receptionist says, “You have been here before and know what to do, give these to my counterpart and tell her that you are together. Now the two of you go to the next room and strip you know the routine.” She then passes FSG both Questionnaires.

FSG follows Bobbie into the next room supervised by the same muscular attendant that had been there on her previous visit. The room is filled with people in all stages of dress and undress, the ones dressing having flushed faces, red eyes and some wicked red welts and bruises. Bobbie cannot help but stare squirming uneasily. As they were dressed rather scantily FSG suggests they share a locker. They booth quickly remove their sandals, loose fitting summer dresses, bra’s and panties. Bobbie cannot resist staring at FSG’s now nude body one she has seen many times while making love.

Together they go to the next door and meet the receptionist there. FSG explains that her and Bobbie are together. The receptionist looks at the questionnaires seemingly paying more attention to FSG’s. The attendant says “ you fat lesbos go face the wall and no talking” She follows us and says as she writes on Bobbie’s back “ you are number is 313 and you “ As she writes on FSG’s back “are number 314, for the rest of your time here those are your names” “ Now wait until your Mistress’s are free and they will call your numbers”

Facing the wall Bobbie slips her hand over FSG’s and squeezes it. She is excited yet scared. FSG smiles and wriggles her chubby body sexually.

After what seems like an eternity their numbers are called. Two mature leather clad Dommes wearing short leather skirts, black silk stockings and leather vests loosely fastened at the waist approach them. They both carry cat o’ nine tails with knotted ends. In unison they grab Bobbie and FSG by the arms and drag them to the centre of the room,. “So you two fat lesbo sluts want to be flogged together, endure pain, suffer for each other.” “We can arrange for that”. They fasten FSG and Bobbie’s wrists to wrist restraints hanging from the ceiling. Their ankles are fastened to spreader bars secured to the floor making it impossible for either of them to close their legs.

They arrange Bobbie and FSG such that they are facing each other. “So you want to be flogged?” the tails of the cats start striking their backs. Ss they jerk from the strikes their heavy breasts sway and jiggle. They try to kick and squirm but their movement is restricted. It is not long before they are both in tears and sobbing, it was what they had fantasized about. The Dommes flogged their backs leaving blood picks where the knots cut into their flesh, next their fat bottoms were flogged, the back of their thighs and even upper strikes between their legs. The Dommes now start on their breasts, slowly moving down to their bellies then their thighs. Bobbie and FSG are both screaming in agony when the Domme’s start to flog their sexes. The Dommes are skilled in how they flogged Bobbie’s and FSG raising them to a state of euphoria before they slump in their restraints.

When they come to Bobbie and FSG were tied to crosses, their welted bodies being crucified and exposed for all to see in an area of the facility that could be viewed by the passing public. Fully visible on signs in front of them are printed their vices, desires.

Bobbie’s sign:

MATURE PAIN SLUT

SELF-FLAGELLANT

MASTURBATOR

LESBIAN WHORE

ANAL FANATIC

MEAT SOW

LOVER OF FELLATIO AND CUNNILINGUS

ANAL RIMMING

LOVES FACIALS BUT SWALLOWS

RECEIVES IN ALL ORIFICES

SLAVE TO THE WHIP

LOVES FSG

FSG’s Sign:

BESEXUAL SLUT

EATS CUNT AND COCK

LOVES BEING WHIPPED AND STRAPPED, BRUTALLY

LOVES ROUGH SEX

LIKES IT UP THE ARSE

ENJOYS USING STRAP-ONS ON GIRLS AND BOYS

GETS WET AT THE THOUGHT OF BEING DISPLAYED NAKED IN PUBLIC

I hang on the cross, the wood rubbing on my whipped back, legs and bum, the tight leather straps cutting into my wrists. Passers-by are pointing and laughing, reading my notice. One or two I recognise - neighbours, acquaintances, oh fuck, there's that woman from accounts at my firm!

I look over to Bobbie, and see that she's going through the exact same emotions. Her nipples are hard, and her labia are pouting, the inner flesh glistening with excitement at this glorious humiliating exposure. And as the first rotten tomato splats onto her massive breasts, and a second hits me square in the belly, I know there's nowhere I'd rather be than here, tortured and displayed alongside my lover!

After several hours on display we were taken down. Sunburned, bloodied, exhausted and covered in whatever muck passers-by had been able to lay their hands on to hurl at us, we were still happy. We'd gone through the ordeal together and made it out the other side. Naturally, I was so fucking horny I couldn't wait to get Bobbie home and into a full sixty-nine. But that, it turned out, would have to wait. The staff had one last surprise for us.

"Let's go and get dressed" I said, rubbing my wrists which were badly chaffed from the thick leather cuffs which had been holding my considerable weight for the last few hours.

"Not so fast" said the Domme who had whipped me. "We've got one more ordeal for you pair of fat dykes!"

"But...but we've had the full treatment that we've paid for!" said Bobbie.

"Then think of this as a bonus for being such good customers!" the wicked Mistress leered. "Now get your lardy arses over there - NOW!"

A crack of the whip across the backs of our thighs had us scuttling in the required direction. Set up in the middle of the courtyard were a pair of whipping benches, with the Domme who'd dealt with Bobbie standing next to them. "No! We can't take any more whipping!" I screamed.

"You're not getting any more - not if you get yourselves over these benches RIGHT AWAY!" she barked. I couldn't understand what was going on, but still knew we had no choice but to obey. I dragged my stiff body onto the well-upholstered leather bench, grateful to rest my belly and knees on the soft material, even if I knew it wasn't going to remain comfortable for long. Bobbie clambered onto the other bench and very quickly we were wincing as leather manacles were once again tightened around our wrists and ankles. We were held in position, our massive thighs spread obscenely.

The Mistresses now came to stand before us. Their grins were pure evil. "When we heard we had a pair of fat old lesbians coming in for a session, we couldn't resist" the first said. "So we've arranged an extra session to show you what you're missing!"

"What we're missing?" I guessed what might be coming and instinctively tried to close my legs, useless as it was.

"Think of it as aversion therapy" said the other Mistress. "And believe me, we have plenty of horny hetero sluts who come here and pay good money for this!"

"For what?" Evidently Bobbie hadn't worked out what was going to happen. She was soon shown in no uncertain terms.

"This!" The Mistresses stood aside to reveal a group of a dozen men who'd now entered the courtyard. They were all naked and all aroused, their hands gently massaging their erections in preparation. "A punishment gangbang! If this doesn't stop you eating cunt and get you back to loving cock, nothing will!"

"But...but...ngghhh!!!" Bobbie's protests were cut short by a big black cock which was unceremoniously shoved into her mouth. A second hunk took up position behind her and slapped her hard across the bottom, before parting her huge bottom cheeks and sliding his prick inside her.

I felt a smack on my bum, reigniting the whip marks from our earlier session, followed by the glorious moment of my sex being filled with generous and very hard cock, as powerful hands filled themselves with the flesh of my waist. Another naked man appeared in front of me and held up his erection. I parted my lips and closed them around the shaft, revelling in the taste of masculinity. As I sucked, I said a little prayer to myself...

Please forgive me, my lesbian lover. I have no choice...

As many of you are aware, as a single girl with needs, a couple of times a year, when the urge for some serious play gets too great, I pay a visit to a professional, either a man or a woman, who can meet those needs in exactly the way I want them. I view these in the same way other women might think of a relaxing trip to the spa - expensive, but worth every penny for their total self-indulgence.

But what if society at large didn't find our needs so weird and challenging? Imagine if there were places, like day spas, where one could visit, without the hassle of making secretive arrangements, or lying to colleagues about why you need a day off in three weeks' time? Maybe you could even drop in for a lunchtime "quickie" to relieve stress!

I often fantasise about the form you'd be asked to fill in on arrival. Questions would probably include...

And of course - will Madame be requiring any "personal time" after her punishment?

Any other boxes the beautiful white-coated receptionist might be required to tick?

I'd like to make that trip with you one day!

-aMistress. They whip harder.

-single tail.....enough to cover with nice marks.

-naked and posed

-full public view, within touch range and hearing.

- yes.

-corner time, bound, blindfolded with markers for all to leave reviews.

-yes, I DO hope Ma’am needs personal time.

-please be cruel and creative.

Let’s open one!

I am game:
I am male, so male it is.

Whips and dildos. I drive until she says the safe word.
I will have it out of her.

Nude. She may hide nothing.

Her choice. Public costs extra. However, financial assistance is available. Terms will apply.

I can come up with some degrading words, a labor of love.

Let me know first. I need the blue pill now.

Mandatory.

Of course some additions:
Cross or whipping post?
Nails or ropes?
Do you want to set the time duration now? Once set cannot be changed.

Do I get the job?

I love the idea FSG! I work out at the gym 4-5 days a week to stay in shape and reduce stress. If I could just drop by the local Dominatrix R Us for a little stress relief, and have a Dominatrix give me a "work over", that would be awesome:devil:
Great idea FSG, find some financial backing and open a few:). I think you are on to something here.
What a lovely concept. If you find such a place please let me know. We do a lot of experimenting , but to find someone trained in the art of recreational bdsm would be delicious

Back
Top Bottom