When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
"When to strip" is a good question. I'm glad to see it's getting a serious analysis here.

I mostly go with the Dolcett idea -- no uniforms or clothing of any kind are needed for prisoners, including condemned prisoners.

But I like the idea about some kind of gradual reveal to the audience at the time the crux gets started.

As a compromised, maybe we could bring the condemned out for public viewing, but allow her to make whatever scared, nervous body language she wants. Maybe she'd instinctively keep one hand in front of her nether regions, use her other arm to try to hide her breasts, and hunch her shoulders forward as if trying to conceal her body from view. The execution team could invite the crowd to look her over all they want, maybe even take her on a little walk in among the spectators so they can get a look and also see how nervous she is. Minutes later, when she's nailed to the cross and set up vertical, she'll be all stretched out bare and wiggling for the crowd. Knowing how nervous she was earlier might make the sight a little more interesting or fun & delicious for the onlookers.

I'm starting to question what would be more humiliating for the victim to strip them before nailing, or to wait until after the cross has been raised, and then strip them there. Any thoughts from people?
The pain of the nailing would overshadow the humiliation. So no strip when nailing at all.

I'm starting to question what would be more humiliating for the victim to strip them before nailing, or to wait until after the cross has been raised, and then strip them there. Any thoughts from people?
I believe the victim should be stripped and marched through the town while carrying the cross or patibulum.

Attachments

• parade Bains.jpg
    parade Bains.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 100
  • cw-nadia011.jpg
    cw-nadia011.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 118
stripped by soldiers.jpeg I was lead in front of a whole crowd of people where they yelled strip him naked!! Take his clothes off!! Execute him naked!!
And finally the soldiers grabbed me and took my robe off exposing my naked body in front of the whole crowd. My penis was fully exposed to the public and it made me so horny!!

I think once the prisoner is condemned/sentenced, they should be immediately stripped and bound out of the court. Once scourged, they will be naked and attached to their patibulums for the rest of their short lives....1st with ropes for the march to the execution ground, then nailed to them upon arrival.
I agree. Once nails go through arms and legs, nudity becomes least of the problems. Why waste all the fun it can bring.

I think the stripping in a courtroom is the most humiliating experience. That’s where your normal life with normal rights ends.

Whipping or forcing you to carry your cross, already puts you in the different state of mind, where humiliation have less effect.

I agree. Once nails go through arms and legs, nudity becomes least of the problems. Why waste all the fun it can bring.

I think the stripping in a courtroom is the most humiliating experience. That’s where your normal life with normal rights ends.

Whipping or forcing you to carry your cross, already puts you in the different state of mind, where humiliation have less effect.
crucis.jpg

And enjoy one last time before the cross is raised. In my "crux" fantasies, a vicious, sadistic and perverse woman is allowed to masturbate me in front of the crowd watching my execution.

Back
Top Bottom