When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
only 6?:eek::doh:

It is early morning on the day of my crucifixion. The assigned Lichtor, hung over and pissed off, looks me over as I stand trembling in the cold, spread eagle between two poles as spectators gather on both sides He feels my tapered body from behind, breathing lightly as I smell the stench of alcohol. His icy fingers moving down my spine, feeling over my loin cloth and then RIP!!!!, he tears them off roughly. So completely naked now, my buttocks quivering in the cold, people point and laugh. The sadistic lichtor prepares his whip, in front of me so I see all. He smiles as attaching the glass chards, bones, metal balls to the the leather strands of the scourging whip. I shiver, thinking, "man this is going to be brutal". He whispers into my ear. "Oh and I almost forgot". Moving behind me he feels over my ass cheeks, spreading them slightly, then reaching around grabbing my shaft and pulling it down until my testicles are visible through the crack, as an attendant secures with a rope. "When I whip you boy, I do mean to whip all of you". Twisting my nuts he laughs. "And I do mean to save the best for last.

CRACKKKKKKKK!!. The first practice stroke, a snapping in the air and then a bush is demolished. I stand firm yet trembling, yet try to buckle down, prepare for the worst. It is quiet now, yet I can hear discreet sloshing sounds. Seems like these early morning arrivals are enjoying the show.

Attached are a few pictures of myself, playing out scenes in the woods of the family farm. I love to fantasize and play out(if given the opportunity) hunts and crucifixion scenes, cow boys and Indians another game.

Attachments

• jeff2009(3).jpg
    jeff2009(3).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 315
  • jeff 2014 (2).jpg
    jeff 2014 (2).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 207
  • jeff2009 (3).jpg
    jeff2009 (3).jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 267
I prefer the victim, the same for men or women, be naked as soon as they are brought out for the whipping. After the whipping the crossbeam is placed on the victims shoulders and the arms are tied at the elbow. For me the next part is the most erotic. Making the victim walk naked thru town in front of the men, women and children that line the streets to watch them. I like a fantasy where the men are so aware of their nakedness that they become aroused while they walk naked before the crowd. The thought of a naked man staggering thru the streets with his erection bouncing up and down drives me crazy. At some point he becomes so aroused that he looses his inhibitions. After a few minutes of being aroused he starts to drip pre-cum. The thought of all these people, especially the women, watching his erect cock shake and drip pre-cum was too much for him to handle. He wanted to have an orgasm right then and there. His naked body was so aroused that all he could think about was making himself cum. This was going to be his last chance to somehow have an orgasm. As he walked, he couldn’t stop thinking about how aroused he was walking naked with his hard cock sticking straight out as the crowd watched. There was only one thing he could think of doing. He was so aroused that he couldn’t control himself, he stopped walking, thrust his cock forward and started fucking the air. The feeling of his cock flopping up and down was exhilarating. Every muscle in his body strained as he focused on the feeling in his penis. It only took about a minute to get to the point where he knew he was close. Seeing the reaction of the crowd was an even bigger turn on. They watched spellbound as the prisoner worked himself towards climax. There he stood right in the middle of the street, his erection bouncing up and down in front of the crowd.
He looked at the crowd and spotted a young girl watching in amazement. He locked eyes with her. She watched the naked man as his huge cock flopped up and down. This was the first crucifixion she had attended. She couldn’t believe that this is what happened during the crucifixion walk. She knew that they crucified men naked, but didn’t think that she would see this. Her friends had told her some stories, but she thought they were exaggerating. She noticed that he was so focused and working so hard to try and cum. She had never seen a naked man before, let alone one with a huge erection, trying to cum right before her. She was amazed at how his whole body was covered in sweat as every muscle was straining in his attempt to orgasm. His cock was so large and there was pre-cum flying around as he shook it up and down. She just stared in amazement at the naked man and watched him. He was getting really close; the feeling was beyond anything he had felt before. So turned on, so hard, he was completely consumed by the need to orgasm. Suddenly he started to breathe quicker, his mouth opened and he moaned. His sensation grew and he gasped several times, then he moaned louder as his penis ejaculated. He shot several streams of cum onto the street, one landing on his leg. The orgasm was one like he had never felt before. His entire body shook violently as he moaned. As he finished his orgasm, he realized what he had done and couldn’t believe it. The young girl couldn’t believe it either. This is what an aroused naked man does when he loses control on his way to his crucifixion. This is an experience she would not forget. In bed tonight, she would be rubbing her clit to the image of what she had just seen. She knew that from now on she would be at every crucifixion. His ecstasy was replaced with humiliation as he stood there having just had a public orgasm for the entertainment of the crowd. He couldn’t cover himself and he was forced to continue his journey humiliated as his flaccid penis continued to drip cum. To be continued........

I prefer the condemned completely stripped immediately after being sentenced to crucifixion, she (or he) will be scourged naked, must carry the patibulum on the naked shoulders, the viewers may see all the wounds of the whip, the executioners beat the uncovered skin while walking, and the crowd and executioners can watch the writhing victim completely naked when being nailed and raised afterwards. Being naked means completely unprotected...

Hearing the old man's evil words and mocking laughter, I instinctively press my thighs together, conscious that the scrap of rag – that the Torturer's used to wipe his bloodied hands on – is no sort of protection for my decency, more of a flag to draw attention. My torso rises and falls with my rhythmic gasps, as I try to cope with the gouging pain in my wrists.

Now they bring the block of wood for my feet to be nailed on. Soldiers grab my legs and tug them apart, I close my eyes in shame as youths whistle and jeer, led on by the old voyeur. The stipes jolts as they hammer the block in place, making my scourge-scarred spine jerk sharply, painfully.

Then one flexes my right leg and presses my foot against the block. The pain of the nail driven through the muscle and bone of my instep is far, far worse than that in my wrists. My screams are so loud, they echo even from the distant hills, blending in hideous disharmony with the eager cheers of the watchers.

As the second nail drives through my left foot, my mind is racing – this can't be happening to me! How can humans do this to a fellow-creature? Surely those monster's words can't be true? Yet they must be. I must have been created only to suffer, only to provide for men an image of Hell. Death would be lovely now, I wish my drumming heart would seize and stop – but death's a long way off – and, oh God, perhaps these torments will continue even after I'm dead – for ever and ever?

When my feet are nailed, the men stand and admire their handiwork. The old man kneels and fondles my thighs – they're shuddering with pain – then flicks aside the rag and thrusts his face into my groin. Again his tongue explores me, even more foully, again he chews at soft lips till I squeal. As he traps my clitoris between his teeth, my whole body leaps, my head's thrown back – I experience the height of ecstasy in a tidal wave of utmost pain. As he releases me, he licks again, then kneels up, "H'mmm," he proclaims, "Nice woman's cum – see how her juices flow, when she's introduced to Hell – where she belongs!"

I lower my eyes submissively, as the Centurion presses a wreath of knotted thorn-stems on to my temples, another focus of pain for me, my long locks begin to grow lank with blood. Now the soldiers, the old man, and others who've paid for the privilege, gather round and draw their bladders out to piss on me, to drive home to me my utter degradation, utter helplessness. All I can do is close my eyes and turn my head aside, pierced by the thorns, as the warm liquid swamps my face, shoulders, breasts and lower parts.

I'm ready now. Forget any hopes I might be able to resist, to ease the pain, to find release by losing consciousness or early death. I am to be raised up, a model for them to observe, of the worst that happens to a girl in Hell...
Amazing!

Just a quick reflection that isnÂ’t particularly interesting, but one that I reckon adds some spice to the crucifixion scenario.
As I read most of your comments you all seem to agree on the following; the victim, male or female, is first stripped completely and scourged, then they carry the cross or platibulum naked through the crowded streets to their execution. This is most likely what the procedure was in roman times.
However in my own mind, after the scourging - which can be done to the victim naked, they are then dressed in something, either a ridiculous item of clothing to encourage ribald mockery from the crowd, or flimsy rags; a loin cloth and/ or something thrown over their shoulders to scantily cover them on their way through the crowds.
Only when they arrive at the place of crucifixion are these bits of clothing savagely torn off.
This to me adds to the build-up of tension. The crowd can view the victim for a longish while and speculate amongst themselves as to how they would look naked, enjoying the prospect. The victim, though enduring and struggling against enormous pain and exhaustion, is still anticipating the shame of being stripped naked in front of this baying mass of people.
The moment of arrival at the execution place should be climactic. The eventual and much awaited stripping, the nailing and finally the raising of the cross. Only when itÂ’s up can all those present gloat on the victimÂ’s nakedness.
If they are naked right from the start this tension is missed.
Am I the only one to imagine the scene this way??
------
To, there isn't a bad time for the condemned to be stripped naked. If the condemned is sexually used in public at any point along the path, that of course would be a likely spot.

I especially like the condemned to be stripped naked after the crucifixion takes place, making the ripping off of whatever's left of clothing the final reveal just in time for us voyeurs to get off on the sight of the crucified's excruciating ultimate death dance of agony.

Back
Top Bottom