When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a quick reflection that isnÂ’t particularly interesting, but one that I reckon adds some spice to the crucifixion scenario.
As I read most of your comments you all seem to agree on the following; the victim, male or female, is first stripped completely and scourged, then they carry the cross or platibulum naked through the crowded streets to their execution. This is most likely what the procedure was in roman times.
However in my own mind, after the scourging - which can be done to the victim naked, they are then dressed in something, either a ridiculous item of clothing to encourage ribald mockery from the crowd, or flimsy rags; a loin cloth and/ or something thrown over their shoulders to scantily cover them on their way through the crowds.
Only when they arrive at the place of crucifixion are these bits of clothing savagely torn off.
This to me adds to the build-up of tension. The crowd can view the victim for a longish while and speculate amongst themselves as to how they would look naked, enjoying the prospect. The victim, though enduring and struggling against enormous pain and exhaustion, is still anticipating the shame of being stripped naked in front of this baying mass of people.
The moment of arrival at the execution place should be climactic. The eventual and much awaited stripping, the nailing and finally the raising of the cross. Only when itÂ’s up can all those present gloat on the victimÂ’s nakedness.
If they are naked right from the start this tension is missed.
Am I the only one to imagine the scene this way??
Mmmm like to be naked smooth oiled from the start!

I imagine being stripped to a loincloth and nailed to the cross bare-breasted. As the cross is raised, the loincloth would be ripped off and my swollen sex between my spread legs fully exposed. I would then be sexually abuse, my breasts tortured, my vagina fully penetrated by the executioners' rigid erections.
Sounds so hot when you put it that way.

As an executioner, with a victim who is going to be nailed to the wood, I would always leave them a loincloth in order not be wetted myself during work by some spontaneous body reaction to the horrible pain of nailing, especially the feet. I would really feel pissed by that...

So better strip them naked while standing by the side or behind the cross after it has been erected - and not forget to ask the audience to enjoy the stripping, but also step back!

As an executioner, with a victim who is going to be nailed to the wood, I would always leave them a loincloth in order not be wetted myself during work by some spontaneous body reaction to the horrible pain of nailing, especially the feet. I would really feel pissed by that...

So better strip them naked while standing by the side or behind the cross after it has been erected - and not forget to ask the audience to enjoy the stripping, but also step back!

Barbudo's got a very valid point, but I think it'd be better to deal with the issue of unwanted bodily discharges by restricting the subject's intake of food and drink during the 24 hours or so before the crucifixion. This will also hasten the onset of parching thirst; and one of the ways in which the spectators enjoy taunting the crucified is by loudly slurping drinks in front of them, and, in latter-day crucifixions, by throwing ice cubes that'll bounce off their chests and then melt away slowly into the dirt at the foot of the cross.

A major disadvantage of stripping someone after their crucifixion is that they don't fully experience the humiliation, since their attention is taken up almost entirely with the pain of hanging from the nails. If we strip them in front of the crowd before we start inflicting serious physical pain on them, they can really feel the shame and helplessness. It also prolongs the pre-nailing experience, and gives them a few moments more to anticipate the pain that's coming.

Stripped Naked In Front Of A Baying Crowd Mainly Men
They Would Be Having A Lot Of Trouble In Their Pants.
So If It Were Me Why Now Throw Me To Them For
Half An Hour To [ Humiliate??] Me . Mind You I Would
Be A Slippery Sticky Mess When You Tried To Crucify Me.
i would take my executioner perk with you on all fours before id nail you again wih my hammer and nails

Como verdugo, con una víctima que va a ser clavada en la madera, siempre le dejo un taparrabos para no mojarme durante el trabajo por alguna reacción corporal espontánea al horrible dolor de clavar, sobre todo en los pies. Realmente me enojaría con eso ...

Así que es mejor desnudarlos mientras están de pie al lado o detrás de la cruz después de que se haya erigido, y no se olvide de pedirle a la audiencia que disfrute de la desnudez, ¡pero también retroceda!
DesnudoDesnudo nunca siempre un pequeño taparrabo

Best thing is not to strip at all. Having a full body armour, with medical support system, probably also some nutrition in it for surviving under harsh environmental condition seems for me the ideal dress to be crucified. Also heavy armour to prevent that roman soldier stubbing me on the side makes sense, so I suggest:

TELEMMGLPICT000157311502_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzMzojzwVX9SBGhgJ0n-GX0vhpzqr-KxpOXwOhGRScHo.jpeg

Best thing is not to strip at all. Having a full body armour, with medical support system, probably also some nutrition in it for surviving under harsh environmental condition seems for me the ideal dress to be crucified. Also heavy armour to prevent that roman soldier stubbing me on the side makes sense, so I suggest:

View attachment 997112
Well, need to bring in some humiliation...else it is probably to less a punishment:

humiliatedtrooper.png

Just a quick reflection that isnÂ’t particularly interesting, but one that I reckon adds some spice to the crucifixion scenario.
As I read most of your comments you all seem to agree on the following; the victim, male or female, is first stripped completely and scourged, then they carry the cross or platibulum naked through the crowded streets to their execution. This is most likely what the procedure was in roman times.
However in my own mind, after the scourging - which can be done to the victim naked, they are then dressed in something, either a ridiculous item of clothing to encourage ribald mockery from the crowd, or flimsy rags; a loin cloth and/ or something thrown over their shoulders to scantily cover them on their way through the crowds.
Only when they arrive at the place of crucifixion are these bits of clothing savagely torn off.
This to me adds to the build-up of tension. The crowd can view the victim for a longish while and speculate amongst themselves as to how they would look naked, enjoying the prospect. The victim, though enduring and struggling against enormous pain and exhaustion, is still anticipating the shame of being stripped naked in front of this baying mass of people.
The moment of arrival at the execution place should be climactic. The eventual and much awaited stripping, the nailing and finally the raising of the cross. Only when itÂ’s up can all those present gloat on the victimÂ’s nakedness.
If they are naked right from the start this tension is missed.
Am I the only one to imagine the scene this way??
When I do self crucifixion sessions I progressively become more and more exposed over different scenes while finally ending up suspended fully nude and climaxing while crucified. I find it much more erotic to do it this was instead of starting out nude right off the bat. The sessions also tend to last longer cause I can forestall the desire to orgasm with a bit of initial covering.

When I do self crucifixion sessions I progressively become more and more exposed over different scenes while finally ending up suspended fully nude and climaxing while crucified. I find it much more erotic to do it this was instead of starting out nude right off the bat. The sessions also tend to last longer cause I can forestall the desire to orgasm with a bit of initial covering.
20210705_222713.jpgbefore I'm stripped the guards laughing and mocking me

In my fantasized crucifixion experiences I start out fully dressed in an extra-large shirt, cloth belt, and a loincloth. When the executioners enact their pre-crucifixion torture of me they strip me fully naked then they rape and whip me. Once my torture is finished they redress me in just my loincloth in a very crude manner then I'm made to carry my cross. Upon arrival at the site of my crucifixion I'm stripped fully naked again then I am crucified.

I will be stripped as soon as my death sentence is final and I arrive at the prison. No clothes anymore from that moment onward. All the time being in prison awaiting execution I will be naked. Of course I'm crucified naked as well.

Back
Top Bottom