Which Condemned Woman am i???

Which woman do you see me as in my avatar pic?

• The woman already impaled.

• The woman about to be impaled.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

StarbuckSlut

Magistrate
Looking at my profile picture (I love it, very erotic and probably my fav fantasy and execution) two woman are being impaled, one already has been, one is about to go next, it got me thinking to what one I am?, What one would you want to be?

What do you see!

Ps I also wanted to try out this "pole" option, truly delightful ;)

Looking at my profile picture (I love it, very erotic and probably my fav fantasy and execution) two woman are being impaled, one already has been, one is about to go next, it got me thinking to what one I am?, What one would you want to be?

What do you see!

Please post your picture in a size we can see...

What do you see!

You're the one being impaled, i'm the next ...

Very exciting but certainly very painfull !
The impaling is a torture that starts very well but continues and ends very badly !
I think you could be both but I can see you feeling very horny waiting to be impaled, horrified by what you just saw but, very masochistic, impatient to suffer your punishment, your fantaisy !

Cause I like that way more. Simple.
I like to see painfull expression and suffering on victim face which is not possible with stick coming out with mouth.
Sincerely, when the pal out through the mouth of the tortured, I have the impression that she has stopped living!
Moreover, if she still lived, there is the moment when the pal appears!
The expression on the face must be truly unique and appalling!

This topic inspired me to another vicious torture. Starbuck Slut what do you think about impalations with stick coming out with mouth and use it as a grate over a fireplace to burn?:devil:
Extra pain and degradation.......if you insist and believe I can take it. Im afraid my breast wont provide much meat.....however my pussy will perhaps. A delicasy will be dreampt up by the chef as he sees my thick lady lips gripping the pole......

Back
Top Bottom