Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, only four screwholes in the wall

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Yes, which Material for Cross do you prefer in your home? A cross is visible for visitors and unwished questions are not amusing. Therefore we could the cross camouflage or make from another material then wood. No effort must be spared to conceal our most intimated wishes...

the smooth wood is more visually pleasing with the added benefit it does not tear the condemned woman's backside as much as a rough cross would prolonging her suffering. The down side is Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood is not cheap and often comes with a 'one time use only' covenant with the bill of sale (which is waved with a purchase of 100 or more crosses such as for the Hill of 100 Crosses).

The rough wood is cheaper and less labor intensive.

If you really want to piss the condemned wench off (as if crucifying her isn't enough to do so:devil:) use fresh cut cedar and hewn only the face her backside will rest against. It will ooze sticky aromatic sap that is sure to rip at any wound from a prior scourging!!!

Yes, which Material for Cross do you prefer in your home? A cross is visible for visitors and unwished questions are not amusing. Therefore we could the cross camouflage or make from another material then wood. No effort must be spared to conceal our most intimated wishes...
No need for camouflage, just make it a "design feature" then say "It is to inspire me with pure thoughts when I imagine the poor martyrs crucified, both past and present. I relive their suffering in my mind to purify my soul." (No need to say that you have your cock in your hand or your finger in your pussy whilst you so.)
Incidently I would make it of timber, split to size (if needed) and hewn with the adze or axe, as I feel sure that is the way the Romans, Sumarians, Parthians, or any of those old time geezers would have done. Needs to be authentic.

the smooth wood is more visually pleasing with the added benefit it does not tear the condemned woman's backside as much as a rough cross would prolonging her suffering. The down side is Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood is not cheap and often comes with a 'one time use only' covenant with the bill of sale (which is waved with a purchase of 100 or more crosses such as for the Hill of 100 Crosses).

The rough wood is cheaper and less labor intensive.

If you really want to piss the condemned wench off (as if crucifying her isn't enough to do so:devil:) use fresh cut cedar and hewn only the face her backside will rest against. It will ooze sticky aromatic sap that is sure to rip at any wound from a prior scourging!!!

So, what happens when the sap mixes with Joan's horny potion?:rolleyes:

Hanging naked on a rough wooden cross, or just tied to a stake or a tree,
gives me a thrilling feel of being part of nature,
it reminds my skin it's just part of the throbbing, surging biosphere,
I'm an organism experiencing the power that drives through all life,
the urge to survive, to reproduce, the pain and the pleasure!

Four screwholes in the wall, from which to hang hooks that shall anchor the chains. Arrange them wide apart so the effect will be that her full weight bears down on her crotch, like a Saint Andrew's Cross. Arrange them not too far off the ground, so you can lift her chin up and look directly into her agonied eyes.

I am with you there! I'd have any type of cross in my house if they weren't so damn big and obvious! I have wanted to build a cross many times (and sometimes just screw hooks into the beams of our barn to hang from) but I'm so afraid someone would find it and then I'd have to come up with some BS lie...I swear if I ever build a house I'm going to have a secret room just for crucifixion. Because sometimes after a long day at work I just want to be suspended on a cross...like everyone else! :devil::rolleyes:

I am with you there! I'd have any type of cross in my house if they weren't so damn big and obvious! I have wanted to build a cross many times (and sometimes just screw hooks into the beams of our barn to hang from) but I'm so afraid someone would find it and then I'd have to come up with some BS lie...I swear if I ever build a house I'm going to have a secret room just for crucifixion. Because sometimes after a long day at work I just want to be suspended on a cross...like everyone else! :devil::rolleyes:
To late for me. The house standing, without hidden crux room. :(

Back
Top Bottom