• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

_CADRE_

Magistrate
A curious idea...

The people are angry; the mob is out for blood. They come in the thousands to the capital and demand a sacrifice to lift hard times they have been unjustly cursed with by the gods. There are four high-value prisoners, each guilty of a capital offense:

1) The Demon - 25 years old. Succubus. Anarchist. Murder.
2) The Elf - 22 years old. Murder.
3) The Human - 24 years old. Captured spy.
4) The Vampire - 23 years old. Murder.

To please the mob, the prison guards order each one of the condemned prisoners to dress up in the scanty clothes they are provided... Then, the mob makes their decision - which one should be crucified???

Demon.png Elf.png Human.png Vampire.png

A curious idea...

The people are angry; the mob is out for blood. They come in the thousands to the capital and demand a sacrifice to lift hard times they have been unjustly cursed with by the gods. There are four high-value prisoners, each guilty of a capital offense:

1) The Demon - 25 years old. Succubus. Anarchist. Murder.
2) The Elf - 22 years old. Murder.
3) The Human - 24 years old. Captured spy.
4) The Vampire - 23 years old. Murder.

To please the mob, the prison guards order each one of the condemned prisoners to dress up in the scanty clothes they are provided... Then, the mob makes their decision - which one should be crucified???

View attachment 298231 View attachment 298232 View attachment 298233 View attachment 298234
Make it easy. Just play spin the bottle and let fate make the decision.

I vote for the Vampire, she is hot looking, and I think she would make a great scene on the cross. I can imagine her now writhing and shaking her head, her long hair flowing around her face. Besides, it is October, and Halloween is coming up.
Crucifixtion of the Vampire would be perfect.
image.png :very_hot:
Sebastian was saying she might disintegrate in sunlight, she won't, she is in sunlight now in her cage. Vampires just do not have their full power in sunlight, they have to wait for the night for full power.....at least that was what was in the Dracula movie by Francis Coppola:devil:

Last edited:
Mmm, choices, choices. I think the Elf would be my choice, she looks nicely vulnerable. The vampire would have to be crucified at night as she might disintegrate when the sun came out!
For the purpose of this question, just assume that there are no differences between either of the condemned women save for their appearances and their crimes.

The elf simply has pointy earsElf.png

The demon simply has horns and tattoos Demon.png

The vampire simply has fangs and slightly discolored eyes Vampire.png

The human is just a human. Human.png

They have no special attributes (or stigmas) other than their features. (i.e. if the vampire was to be crucified, she would hang on that cross day and night just as long as her strength would allow).

But the choice is yours. I am simply the guard. You are 'the mob' after all; who am I to guess the reasoning behind your decisions...?? :devil:

I vote for the Vampire, she is hot looking, and I think she would make a great scene on the cross. I can imagine her now writhing and shaking her head, her long hair flowing around her face. Besides, it is October, and Halloween is coming up.
Crucifixtion of the Vampire would be perfect.
View attachment 298254 :very_hot:
Sebastian was saying she might disintegrate in sunlight, she won't, she is in sunlight now in her cage. Vampires just do not have their full power in sunlight, they have to wait for the night for full power.....at least that was what was in the Dracula movie by Francis Coppola:devil:
Well said! :rolleyes: But I really think that you voted for her because she's the most timid of them all, so to crucify her would make quite the scene?

We elf's do not murder...we only defend ourself's!

As an elfgirl warrior I will not allow the elf to be crucified!!!
So far most appear set on seeing the human crucified. The demon seems to think she's safe, and is growing more defiant. The elf appears to be collecting quite a few votes as well, which worries her. Not sure you'll be able to save her in this one, cmeinsen...

Last edited:
So far most appear set on seeing the human crucified. The demon seems to think she's safe, and is growing more defiant. The elf appears to be collecting quite a few votes as well, which worries her. Not sure you'll be able to save her in this one, cmeinsen...
Oh but you are wrong!

Attachments

• Asaroth 2.jpg
    Asaroth 2.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 755
Back
Top Bottom