Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I was gone for a awhile, and have just found this thread again. A lot has happened since I last visited. I see the human has been nailed to her cross, which has been raised, and her dance of death has begun.
Great story and artwork _CADRE_
Now if the vampire were to join the human, all would be good in the world:devil::p

All,
I know it's been a long while since my last. Trying to get back on every once and a while. To that end, here's some progress towards the conclusion of the story line that the loyal members of the forum are waiting for.

The human begins to writhe helplessly on her cross. Her pains seem to grow exponentially. Every move she makes results in two more vicious scions of pain springing up elsewhere in her body. The weight on her wrists is enough to make her squeal. In her delirious and agonized mind, she tries to focus on any way to relieve the pain. Any pain. It did not matter which one. But there was so much pain for her. Her wrists. Her feet. Her shoulders. Her lungs. Her back from the scourging. Her head. Everything was in pain.

Hill_1.png

'How can this be happening?' She asks of herself inwardly. In truth, it was a question that she did not want to answer. She dreaded the answer. The constant in her agonizing, vicious, and horrible plight was death - she would not escape that. The variables were how much more pain would there be and how long it would last. And that begged the question: how long would this last?

The human did not know. But she did know fully well that this cross was as her deathbed. Because when she could take no more of it, death would encompass her. As her arms and hands begin to tremble violently from the unimaginable pain, she tries to focus her thoughts on something else. Anything else. But the pain will not allow her too. A spasm in her left arm sends a twitch throughout her stretched torso. That movement in turn puts strain on the other pierced wrist. Her right hand clenches in pain involuntarily. Her head flies backwards as she screams. Her pain was exponential in nature.

As she hangs from her wrists, her lungs begin to strain. She struggles to exhale as her muscles are hyper-extended. She dare not pull up with her wrists - not only did she not have the strength to do so, but the pain would be too much. But she is having trouble exhaling. Each successive breath gets shorter and shorter. She uses all that is left to her: her pierced feet. While screaming in pain, she pushes upwards with her agonized legs. She has only a second to gasp in as much air as she can and then exhale.

Human_1.jpg Human_2.jpg

Her head reels backwards as the air rushes into her lungs, and she quickly exhales. Then, again. A deep but strained breath into her lungs, and then out again. But the pain in her feet is too much. She collapses without meaning to do so, and her entire body weight is yanked downwards against her pinned wrists. Another ear-piercing scream follows. But, as she writhes in an unimaginably stinging pain, the human realizes something terrible. That short bout on pain wherein she put all of her weight on her feet had given her just enough air for her lungs to recover. But now that she was hanging from her wrists again, she knew that her lungs would soon crave what they had not a few seconds prior. The dolor and fear set in. She was going to have to dance this wicked and terribly painful dance. Her movements painful and ungraceful, but neither was the dance graceful. This was crucifixion, and it was not for her to enjoy. The cross was her sadistic partner for this dance, and it not would not let her leave the dance until death had taken her.

Human_3.jpg Human_4.jpg

~ ~ ~

Off in the distance, unnoticed by the human, the elf quivers in fear as she witnesses the horrific spectacle. She cannot pull her eyes form the human's naked writhing body as it is stretched on the cross. Soon, she too will be forced into a wicked tango of pain and agony as punishment for her crimes....

Hill_2.png Hill_3.png

With the human already nailed, and no longer needing any attention from the guards, three of them turn their attention to the next condemned victim to be executed.

Hill_4.png

~ ~ ~

As three of the guards focus on crucifying the elf as punishment for her crime of murder, the remaining guards corral the demon and the vampire into a stockade wherein they are forced to watch the horrific punishments.

Stocks_a.jpg

But for the masochistic demon, it is not a punishment. Indeed, she watches the human writhe and struggle in pain with a curious fascination. She yearns for it. She cannot pinpoint why. The pain. The suffering. The anguish. The humiliation. None of these things she saw as punishment. In truth, she wanted them for herself. She begins to think what more she can do in order to reach the pinnacle of her desires: the cross.

Stocks_b.jpg

Very good Cadre, lovely dark, atmospheric images, and a dark story to go with them
Girls like Thessela and me will wait as long as it takes to read such stories,
especially to learn what happens to the Demon :devil:

Very good Cadre, lovely dark, atmospheric images, and a dark story to go with them
Girls like Thessela and me will wait as long as it takes to read such stories,
especially to learn what happens to the Demon :devil:
Yes, excuse my long absences. The Demon and Vampire have much more in store - the mob wishes it! :D

On another topic, I'll be upgrading computers soon. Better renders and faster. So hopefully these long pauses go away

Yes, excuse my long absences. The Demon and Vampire have much more in store - the mob wishes it! :D

On another topic, I'll be upgrading computers soon. Better renders and faster. So hopefully these long pauses go away
Great renders and story _CADRE_!
Oh, I am so excited to see what is in store for the Vampire! That's my girl:very_hot:

As the Demon watches the human squirm in pain on the cross, she feels the desire welling up within her.
She did not even try to stop her mind from diverging down the dark tangents wherein she was the one hanging from her wrists. She wonders what it would feel like. It was a feeling she wanted for a long time - to be naked, humiliated, and exposed before a lecherous mob that could do nothing to touch her. The idea piqued her sensuality. In fact, she actually felt herself growing quickly aroused. She lends herself to her dark inward desires, and turns her attention to the guard that is watching over them. With a whip in his hand, he is ready to lash either of them should they voice their insolence.

The Demon begins to speak to him. At first, her approach is blunt. She calls him weak, and a coward for not having to stomach to do what his other counterparts are doing. She says that she was not afraid: he would not be able to crucify her even if he tried. In doing so, she hopes to titillate him and perhaps even draw out his anger.

The guard stares at her in an irritated sort of wonderment. Why would she tow the line? Here, of all places. She was walking the thin line between life and death on this hill. But still, he listens.

The Demon continues with her flagrant approach. She calls him a spineless woman for watching the crucifixions, yet taking no part in the actual nailing. She tells him that he is afraid to get his hands dirty, and that he is too weak to do so. The guard listens, and glares at her. His hand grips the whip very tightly. The Demon does not relent in her insults. She wants to draw a rise out of him. If he whipped her, it would only add to her pleasure in her fantasy. She wanted it, now more than anything.

~ ~ ~

The Vampire's back begins to cramp as she is locked in the pillory. Her legs are also growing sore from the awkward angle at which she is standing. But she draws comfort in the fact that this will be the extent of her punishment - at least for today. She stares with total horror at the sweating and stretched body of the human as she writhes and squeals on her cross. She is drawn from her horrific stupor by the Demon next to her. To her surprise, the Demon actually begins speaking to the vicious guard next to them.

At first, the Vampire cannot believe her ears. The Demon actually seems to be challenging the guard! Why would she do that!? She would bring down his anger upon the both of them.

Then, the Demon says something that truly shocks the Vampire:

"It's just as well that you didn't have to handle us: You like men, and the idea of being so close to a naked woman's body frightens you."

She was provoking him! She was literally trying to get herself scourged or perhaps executed. She stares at her in disbelief. Then the Demon continues:

"I'm sure this Vampire next to me would look wonderful if nailed to a cross. Not nearly as stunning or as lovely as myself, but we allow her her flaws..." But you wouldn't even turn an eye to her naked and strained body: you like men don't you!?" The Vampire bares her teeth and hisses at the Demon. She realizes what she is doing. She cannot believe it, but she realizes it all the same. She grows angry.

The Vampire fears what may happen next if the Demon continues to provoke the guards.

Back
Top Bottom