Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
As the Demon watches the human squirm in pain on the cross, she feels the desire welling up within her.
She did not even try to stop her mind from diverging down the dark tangents wherein she was the one hanging from her wrists. She wonders what it would feel like. It was a feeling she wanted for a long time - to be naked, humiliated, and exposed before a lecherous mob that could do nothing to touch her. The idea piqued her sensuality. In fact, she actually felt herself growing quickly aroused. She lends herself to her dark inward desires, and turns her attention to the guard that is watching over them. With a whip in his hand, he is ready to lash either of them should they voice their insolence.

The Demon begins to speak to him. At first, her approach is blunt. She calls him weak, and a coward for not having to stomach to do what his other counterparts are doing. She says that she was not afraid: he would not be able to crucify her even if he tried. In doing so, she hopes to titillate him and perhaps even draw out his anger.

The guard stares at her in an irritated sort of wonderment. Why would she tow the line? Here, of all places. She was walking the thin line between life and death on this hill. But still, he listens.

The Demon continues with her flagrant approach. She calls him a spineless woman for watching the crucifixions, yet taking no part in the actual nailing. She tells him that he is afraid to get his hands dirty, and that he is too weak to do so. The guard listens, and glares at her. His hand grips the whip very tightly. The Demon does not relent in her insults. She wants to draw a rise out of him. If he whipped her, it would only add to her pleasure in her fantasy. She wanted it, now more than anything.

~ ~ ~

The Vampire's back begins to cramp as she is locked in the pillory. Her legs are also growing sore from the awkward angle at which she is standing. But she draws comfort in the fact that this will be the extent of her punishment - at least for today. She stares with total horror at the sweating and stretched body of the human as she writhes and squeals on her cross. She is drawn from her horrific stupor by the Demon next to her. To her surprise, the Demon actually begins speaking to the vicious guard next to them.

At first, the Vampire cannot believe her ears. The Demon actually seems to be challenging the guard! Why would she do that!? She would bring down his anger upon the both of them.

Then, the Demon says something that truly shocks the Vampire:

"It's just as well that you didn't have to handle us: You like men, and the idea of being so close to a naked woman's body frightens you."

She was provoking him! She was literally trying to get herself scourged or perhaps executed. She stares at her in disbelief. Then the Demon continues:

"I'm sure this Vampire next to me would look wonderful if nailed to a cross. Not nearly as stunning or as lovely as myself, but we allow her her flaws..." But you wouldn't even turn an eye to her naked and strained body: you like men don't you!?" The Vampire bares her teeth and hisses at the Demon. She realizes what she is doing. She cannot believe it, but she realizes it all the same. She grows angry.

The Vampire fears what may happen next if the Demon continues to provoke the guards.

I fear that I am unable to open up these images? But the ones in your last post open fine? :confused:

Mind you, everyone knows what a twat I am with technology :doh:

I fear that I am unable to open up these images? But the ones in your last post open fine? :confused:

Mind you, everyone knows what a twat I am with technology :doh:
Hmmm. Maybe I'll post some attachments a little later. Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem
They opened fine for me on the original post but not as most thumbnails do...

They opened fine for me on the original post but not as most thumbnails do...
The new ones open fine for me. I think I had the same issue as Wragg. On the original version, the pics would not open. Got redirected to a "you do not have permission" page. Eulalia seems to have had no trouble either so I expect that Admin privileges make a difference there.

Anyway, all good now.

The new ones open fine for me. I think I had the same issue as Wragg. On the original version, the pics would not open. Got redirected to a "you do not have permission" page. Eulalia seems to have had no trouble either so I expect that Admin privileges make a difference there.

Anyway, all good now.
I wish 'Admin Privileges' paid better...:D

Apparently some are having trouble viewing the attachments I had included in my last post. So here they are as thumbnails. I'm not going to recopy the excerpt, however.

View attachment 362879 View attachment 362880 View attachment 362881 View attachment 362882 View attachment 362883 View attachment 362884 View attachment 362885
I was also having problems with the original post, glad it was not just me:p
These opened just fine, great images _CADRE_!......especially my Vampire beauty:rolleyes:

Denada! Anything for the forum :D

And Hondoboot2: Your Vampire beauty certainly hopes that I continue to have technical difficulties, that way she doesn't end up on a cross... :devil:
Oh no! I hope you have no more technical difficulties.:p
The Vampire needs to be dancing nude on a cross for my enjoyment:devil:.......the sooner, the better:p

Apparently some are having trouble viewing the attachments I had included in my last post. So here they are as thumbnails. I'm not going to recopy the excerpt, however.

View attachment 362879 View attachment 362880 View attachment 362881 View attachment 362882 View attachment 362883 View attachment 362884 View attachment 362885

I think I can see why there was a problem, Cadre,
though I don't know why I could view the images when others couldn't.
In previous posts, you uploaded the images then clicked 'insert as thumbnail'
below the 'reply' box - that's the best way to do it.
But in that last one, I think you used 'insert media' on the top bar of the 'reply' box -
better not to do it that way. ;)

I think I can see why there was a problem, Cadre,
though I don't know why I could view the images when others couldn't.
In previous posts, you uploaded the images then clicked 'insert as thumbnail'
below the 'reply' box - that's the best way to do it.
But in that last one, I think you used 'insert media' on the top bar of the 'reply' box -
better not to do it that way. ;)
Noted Eul!!

I appreciate the good advice; it will expedite the suffering of our feminine protagonists (or perhaps antagonists??) without any further technical difficulties :devil: :devil: :devil:

The hammer falls. The heavy metal meets the head of the nail. The sharp and rusty point is driven downwards; it splits skin and flesh. The elf shrieks in unimaginable pain, and her eyes go wide. For an instant, she cannot believe what is happening. Then, before her mind is given any time to think, the hammer head fall again. The criminal elf's crucifixion has begun.

Elf_1.jpg

The executioners are swift and methodical. One holds the base of the nail with one hand, and he grips her forearm with the other. The second executioner drives the nail into her wrist. With each fall of the hammer, her entire body spasms. Her back arches, her limbs tense up, she throws her head backwards in pain, and her lungs emit the most ear-piercing squeal of torment. The hammer falls. Pain. Sharp and fiery pain. Her body reacts a split-second later, and her back arches. The hammer rises, but the fierce pain in her wrist does not abate. Then the hammer falls again and the nail is wedged agonizingly in between the tendons and vessels of her wrist.

Elf_4.jpg Elf_5.jpg Elf_6.jpg Elf_7.jpg Elf_8.jpg

Throughout her twenty-two years of life, the condemned elf had never thought that this would happen. But here she was, at the place of crucifixion. She was on her back, and totally helpless. They were nailing her to the cross. It was a cross that was to be her sadistic dance partner in death. Her mind reeled in pain and shock.

~ ~ ~

Not ten agonizing minutes later, the elf's wrists were both pierced and pinned to the wood. They hoisted her crossbeam up onto the upright stipes, and let her hang from her wrists for several moments. They taunt her as he legs kick about in a feeble and pathetic attempt to relieve the intense pain throbbing in her wrists. Her entire body weight is pulling on those two cruel wounds.

Elf_9.jpg

She begins to panic and hyperventilate. The fiery pain in her wrists to her arms and shoulders. She is given little time to think on it as they approach her feet, and nail them to the wood as well. The executioner's work is done: the human and elf have both been crucified, and they would soon die a criminal's death. The onlookers watch as they both squirm and writhe on their crosses. They dance is a horrific one, but it was one that the elf and human would not be able to flee until it was over...

Elf_10.jpg Elf_11.jpg Elf_12.jpg

The hammer falls. The heavy metal meets the head of the nail. The sharp and rusty point is driven downwards; it splits skin and flesh. The elf shrieks in unimaginable pain, and her eyes go wide. For an instant, she cannot believe what is happening. Then, before her mind is given any time to think, the hammer head fall again. The criminal elf's crucifixion has begun.

View attachment 367302

The executioners are swift and methodical. One holds the base of the nail with one hand, and he grips her forearm with the other. The second executioner drives the nail into her wrist. With each fall of the hammer, her entire body spasms. Her back arches, her limbs tense up, she throws her head backwards in pain, and her lungs emit the most ear-piercing squeal of torment. The hammer falls. Pain. Sharp and fiery pain. Her body reacts a split-second later, and her back arches. The hammer rises, but the fierce pain in her wrist does not abate. Then the hammer falls again and the nail is wedged agonizingly in between the tendons and vessels of her wrist.

View attachment 367303 View attachment 367304 View attachment 367305 View attachment 367306 View attachment 367307

Throughout her twenty-two years of life, the condemned elf had never thought that this would happen. But here she was, at the place of crucifixion. She was on her back, and totally helpless. They were nailing her to the cross. It was a cross that was to be her sadistic dance partner in death. Her mind reeled in pain and shock.

~ ~ ~

Not ten agonizing minutes later, the elf's wrists were both pierced and pinned to the wood. They hoisted her crossbeam up onto the upright stipes, and let her hang from her wrists for several moments. They taunt her as he legs kick about in a feeble and pathetic attempt to relieve the intense pain throbbing in her wrists. Her entire body weight is pulling on those two cruel wounds.

View attachment 367308

She begins to panic and hyperventilate. The fiery pain in her wrists to her arms and shoulders. She is given little time to think on it as they approach her feet, and nail them to the wood as well. The executioner's work is done: the human and elf have both been crucified, and they would soon die a criminal's death. The onlookers watch as they both squirm and writhe on their crosses. They dance is a horrific one, but it was one that the elf and human would not be able to flee until it was over...

View attachment 367309 View attachment 367310 View attachment 367311
Well done cadre :)

View attachment 367302

View attachment 367303 View attachment 367304 View attachment 367305 View attachment 367306 View attachment 367307

~ ~ ~

View attachment 367308

View attachment 367309 View attachment 367310 View attachment 367311
Being an elfgirl warrior I must save the other elfgirl.

Back
Top Bottom