Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting thoughts, Gibbs505,
I've located a website which presents a fairly comprehensive history of Dr. Lomp and his S&M production activities, the apparent failure of his production company and the complicity of the S&M models in their torture. The link is <http://wizbangpop.com/2013/07/25/the-bizarre-business-world-of-dr-lomp/ Apparently, Lomp has returned to Elite Pain to
The details on this site are truly extensive and perhaps show a contentious issue in a broader light. Well worth a visit.
These comments should be viewed in conjunction with my post of Saturday 19 May as shown above.
The candour of the S&M models are evident in these clips from Elite Pain 'Dr. Lomp - Practice 4'.
In shot 1, the victim (Anette) is held by other S&M submissives
In shot 2, Lomp squeezes Anette's whipped teat
In shots 3 to 5 (post production, I'm guessing), Anette and one of the other models play whipping 'tag' with Lomp
In the last shot, the fun of the participants is evident from their smiles etc.

Thanks for providing the info and the link. I've recently been checking out various Mood Pictures and Elite Pain videos. They really do have some no bullshit whippings and canings. I like the non-consensual fantasy of it, but I very much appreciate the fact that they have a good time playing grabass after the shoot.

tumblr_p8kfmsPcHw1s9cshlo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom