Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-269822-W06WiRPeeg.gif

**EP Wheel of Pain 20** Doing a little experimentation here making .gifs for the 1st time after consulting with cypher who was kind enough to give me a few pointers. ;) Still learning the program so you can let me know if you like 'em or if you think they suck. :rolleyes:

View attachment 707106View attachment 707107View attachment 707108View attachment 707109View attachment 707110View attachment 707111View attachment 707112
foggybottom, good job!! and i can understand why you chose this vid first, i made some gifs before with the same nice scenes too. :)
wheel2.gifwheel.gifwheel44.gif
i think i made its speed down a bit..
wheelofpain20-1.gif

foggybottom, good job!! and i can understand why you chose this vid first, i made some gifs before with the same nice scenes too. :)
View attachment 707201View attachment 707202View attachment 707203
i think i made its speed down a bit..
View attachment 707204

Thanks cypher, I could have gotten a few more but I used the short (20min) version of of the video because I was a bit short on time and that one doesn't have all scenes in it. Will make some more as time allows. Also I used "Instagifer" as all my finished gifs in the other program were coming out really grainy even on highest quality settings, maybe I needed to change a few parameters, still experimenting. Thanks for your help. :)

I'd like to complain, though, about the blindfold. :rolleyes:
ah, yes, but my girl has ever told me it is very scary to be whipped with the blindfold because she cannot know where the whip is coming and cannot turn her body to escape, and she said she felt it more painful than without it. I think this way is surely effective :)
2018-05c-m.gif201611c-y (2).gif
two from my girls :)
my touch of whipping is always so soft and gentle as you see:)

Last edited:
Here's a few I've been experimenting with trying to get a decent size. From spanking server of course. :squezer: Well I see in the preview that they're still a bit small, I'll work on that. I'm also posting the trimmed down to fit this forum's size limit video in the "Whip hand" thread I guess would be best. :)

sz12.gifsz14.gifsz16.gif

Back
Top Bottom