Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Love this...two masters whipping her totally nude body.....and fully shaved pussy..... giving her what she lusts for...her nipples fully erect showing her excitment....those beautiful stripes....they mark her body well.....and don't neglect her pussy either....excellent marks....but her body is def lusting for more.

**Nuwest Leda_Breast Whippings** A couple of gifs taken from vids of 'ol Ed's. I made these really long so two is all I can get in under the forum's limit. Really liked these two girls, especially the redhead. Love the way she sucks her belly in and thrusts her tits out when whipped. :very_hot:

1.gif2.gif

Excellent scourging...totally nude and completely shaved pussy...raised nicely for her scourging....up on her toes....her body is oiled nicely...tits and ass...would have like to have seen him massage her pussy with oil too...then....he gives her beautiful stripes all over her eager body...he whips her well.....nipples erect showing her excitement to take the lashes...her pussy must be dripping from her orgasms......nothing is neglected....her pussy ass tits and nipples all scourged and given beautiful stripes...the kind she lusts for......she is def ready to be nailed to her cross at the end.....only wish she took another 100... made my cock rock hard watching....in front of a crowd....every pussy and ass in the crowd would be dripping and every cock erect...her nailing would be epic....

Last edited:
This movie has been around for a while simply called **Bullwhipped** A guy is bull whippinga lovely woman who twists, turns and jumps to the accompaniment of classical music. But you can still hear the whip crack and her moans. Not totally nude but still a fine looker to me. GIFs. ;)

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif

Back
Top Bottom