Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
**London River** is in a predicament, hands cuffed behind a post and has a tight garrote around her neck. To add to her misery Hazel Hypnotic is whipping her tits and PD has instructed London to say "Thank You" every time Hazel hits a nipple, she seems to say that a lot. :naughty2:

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif

**Hana Liska** Whipped in the woods at night by the "Phantom Whipper" while her nipples are clamped and chained up so she can't escape. :eek:
From "The Mark of the Whip" by Teraz. :naughty2:

View attachment 713070View attachment 713071View attachment 713072View attachment 713073View attachment 713074View attachment 713075View attachment 713076View attachment 713077View attachment 713078View attachment 713079
Love these!...especially after she is scourged until her remaining clothes are gone and she is totally nude...excellent stripes.....and the nipple clamps are perfect...keeping them nice and erect during her scourging!

You'll say : "Yet this Messaline with her moods !:D " ...

... in my opinion, these successions of whippings have not a great interest ...
It's only a mechanical repetition of lashes where we even not see the Dom : he could be a machine , though that, in the videos of whipping'machine , the victim has some reactions, some good facial expressions ; here, she seems only a piece of meat , receiving her quota of lashes "when it's done, it's done ! " ...
It's a pity to view such whip'sceances, without emotions, without share between the two partners ...
With Judith, it's not at all our manner to operate :
- here , " la chair est triste !" ( the flesh is sad, joyless ...):sleeping:
- between Judith and I : the flesh is blowing up in ecstasy , in fireworks !!!:enamorado:

Just some of my thoughts ...

Last edited:

It's only a mechanical repetition of lashes where we even not see the Dom : he could be a machine , though that, in the videos of whipping'machine , the victim has some reactions, some good facial expressions ; here, she seems only a piece of meat , receiving her quota of lashes "when it's done, it's done ! " ...
It's a pity to view such whip'sceances, without emotions, without share between the two partners ...
- between Judith and I : the flesh is blowing up in ecstasy , in fireworks !!!:enamorado:

So true...need to see the expressions on the face of the Dom...as the Dom scourges her nude body...expressions of delight at her bodys new stripes......the Doms expressions of accomplishment when her body takes a nice deep stripe on its flesh...the kind she has has been lusting for...and her cries of lust with each lash...wanting more...lusting for more....and her expressions as she takes each stroke....different expression for the hardest ones laid on with a will...the Dom showing great pleasure on these.....This would be an excellent example of a good scourging....her body totally nude...and her pussy fuly shaved and nothing is neglected....pussy ass and nipples....all taking beautiful stripes ...a scourging that would prepare her body well for the nailing of its wrists and feet...and to the be raised totally nude on the cross to dance the dance of lust for all to take pleasure from...

http://www.beaten24.com/cdn-content/20181004/wheel-of-pain-special-rules/0002/video.mp4

Last edited:

Dear messaline of course your opinion and thoughts are always welcome, sorry to disappoint you with these whipping videos as I can only post what I have. Also you are not seeing the dom because I cropped him out of the picture to concentrate on the victim more closely and to keep the SIZE down so as to not go over the upload limit for postings. I seem to be getting positive reactions from others which is why I am posting these scenes. Also it looked to me as though the victim was doing a fair bit of grimacing and straining at her bonds and unfortunately I am unable to add sound to GIFs and the GIFs are only 3 seconds long which doesn't allow showing every detail of every scene. You will also not see a lot of emotion and interaction between the dom and subs in these commercial shoots, it is no where near the same as the bond between two female partners. In this instance the sub is being whipped for an audience not for emotional sharing. :)

bdsmlr-269822-XqHJnpY4aq.gif

You will also not see a lot of emotion and interaction between the dom and subs in these commercial shoots, it is no where near the same as the bond between two female partners. In this instance the sub is being whipped for an audience not for emotional sharing.

I agree : they are in first commercial and certainly not for emotional sharing !
But dont take my reaction like a judgment, only like my preferences ... If people want to see that, I let them , of course !
... interaction between Dom and Sum can be found : but you do search for that, they're not really the main part of these gifs or videos ...

I agree to some extent, Messaline, I don't happen to find those series very erotic -
but I do get pleasure of a rather different kind, simply watching women
responding to and coping with the experience of being whipped,
it's more like watching an athletic or gymnastic performance,
I can empathise with them and I'm urging them on to do their best!

Back
Top Bottom