Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
My issue with a lot of the videos that are freely available on the internet, having been whipped, is that the "fake" ones are just dumb and boring. I mean if there is no chance of actually feeling pain, why bother?

There is a great deal to be said from the submissive's perspective of being forced to find out what your limits are and if you can (will?) exceed them.

kisses

willowfall

Good whipping for little girls who want to have sensations, but not very intense, in fact!
This is (link) a really hard wipping like I appreciate to be submitted: It's wonderful when all my body is shaking by the suffering and when I've not the choice! I do suffer until the end and my lovely Judith knows that and never spares me...:rolleyes:

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=2953380
Ni
Nice stripes on all of them....like to see the 3rd from the last take 200 stripes front and rear to mark her body well..her body is lusting to be covered with them...her nipples already fully erect early in her scourging....she will be lusting for her nailing after the first 100..

I don't like Queensnake very much, it seems to me her performance is a painful acrobat in circus or something and doesn't have any air of BDSM tastes. Aerial swing is never rope suspension, is it?? :) this is my opinion, what do you think??

I can agree with you on the one point by definition it's not true bdsm. No a swing is not suspension and I also dislike sites that use the brightly colored cheap rope that looks like it came from a discount store. With Queensnake I do enjoy some of the whippings as they are authentic I believe, not to the extent of Max Lomp but still quite entertaining so to speak. :) Don't really know how to define Queensnake other than borderline video insanity. What woman goes to the beach, inserts a speculum and fills her vagina with rocks and sand? Queensnake does and then nails her own tits to a board. Then there's the toilet brush in the vagina and a brush on an electric drill too and even stinging nettle insertions. :eek: Looks like a health hazard to me. But Queensnake and all the other girls always seem to be taking cue from whomever is doing the recording, like "Did I do that right?" or "What do we do next?" Don't know if it's her boyfriend or husband but that person is definitely an all controlling Dom. ;)

I can agree with you on the one point by definition it's not true bdsm. No a swing is not suspension and I also dislike sites that use the brightly colored cheap rope that looks like it came from a discount store. With Queensnake I do enjoy some of the whippings as they are authentic I believe, not to the extent of Max Lomp but still quite entertaining so to speak. :) Don't really know how to define Queensnake other than borderline video insanity. What woman goes to the beach, inserts a speculum and fills her vagina with rocks and sand? Queensnake does and then nails her own tits to a board. Then there's the toilet brush in the vagina and a brush on an electric drill too and even stinging nettle insertions. :eek: Looks like a health hazard to me. But Queensnake and all the other girls always seem to be taking cue from whomever is doing the recording, like "Did I do that right?" or "What do we do next?" Don't know if it's her boyfriend or husband but that person is definitely an all controlling Dom. ;)
Thanks foggybottom, I agree her performances are really extreme and have unique tastes which we can hardly see (and enjoy) in other productions who create BDSM air with giving the clear roles to maledom and female sub like Paingate or Lomp. When she gets whipped or other painful punishment, she looks too aggressive and positive to be a docile sub, that has me feel a bit uncomfortable and spoils my own fun. (I feel it a bit on Alex in Paingate too.) But, as you wrote, when I imagine there is the hidden director who controls everything and dominates her behind the scenes, I think I can find she is only a poor broken woman, I should say a pain-dependence patient, and the director must be a kind psychiatrist...this is not her real world of course but in my fantasy it has something new. :)

You'll say : "Yet this Messaline with her moods !:D " ...

... in my opinion, these successions of whippings have not a great interest ...
It's only a mechanical repetition of lashes where we even not see the Dom : he could be a machine , though that, in the videos of whipping'machine , the victim has some reactions, some good facial expressions ; here, she seems only a piece of meat , receiving her quota of lashes "when it's done, it's done ! " ...
It's a pity to view such whip'sceances, without emotions, without share between the two partners ...
With Judith, it's not at all our manner to operate :
- here , " la chair est triste !" ( the flesh is sad, joyless ...):sleeping:
- between Judith and I : the flesh is blowing up in ecstasy , in fireworks !!!:enamorado:

Just some of my thoughts ...
I find your comment very insightful. It helps me understand some of my reactions to these scenes. But I am different than you. This is all fantasy for me - I have never given or received sexual pain. I cannot compare any of these videos with real world experience. Also. you are a sub, a masochist. I am a sadist. Some of the treating the girl like a "piece of meat" appeals to me. I can understand why it wouldn't appeal to you. But I do concede, I prefer a story; understanding the emotional as well as physical pain of the sub and the controlled rage of the dom. Being able (in fantasy) to partake of the action.

Please keep commenting, you enhance the experience of all.

**Hana Liska and Kate Blonde** have been captured by the "Phantom Whipper" and are forced to ride the wooden pony aoh while impaled on long dildos as they are whipped all over. From "Mark of the Whip. :eek: Pics and gifs. ;)

This looks to be an awful lot of fun too.

I would hope they allow us some time alone together, after our whipping. But remaining bound in this uncomfortable position, of course.

Can someone tell me what spankingserver video these are from? Looks very intriguing tome. I especially like the how she is made to hold her wrists out for the shackles, and the look on her face as they are attached.

Sorry I can't tell you the exact name for this clip but here is a reasonably good quality version of it, although I don't believe it's complete, as well as some other vids there from Spanking Server that you may like. :)

https://xhamster.com/videos/full-body-strapping-or-whipping-8292985#mlrelated

bdsmlr-269822-gQFz2o7y5f.gif

multiple slaves being whipped in https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/empire-of-sin

Back
Top Bottom