Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-269822-nvrKe2VglX.gif

What do you think? Does a whipping machine remove some of the fun, the human touch, from the experience? It introduces something cold and relentless, no interaction with the punisher, no variation, just an unavoidable and clockwork like pain.

What do you think Barb?

ohq7nwKC4X1qdla40o2.gifohq7nwKC4X1qdla40o1 (1).gifohq7nwKC4X1qdla40o7.gifohq7nwKC4X1qdla40o5.gif

What do you think? Does a whipping machine remove some of the fun, the human touch, from the experience? It introduces something cold and relentless, no interaction with the punisher, no variation, just an unavoidable and clockwork like pain.

What do you think Barb?

View attachment 817624View attachment 817626View attachment 817629View attachment 817634

I like it. It is unpersonal, so - in my opinion - adding to the humiliation. It is virtually unforeseeable: the executioner(ess) has to rise his / her arm, and the victim sees the lash coming, at least during frontal whippings (which I like), but the machine starts in a moment, or at least one or two seconds, and a clever machine could be programmed with a, say, randomized program, which may hit at several places.

And I like the virtually uninterested woman in the background, watching the sufferings (and trembling tits) of the victim.

Aditionally - in my fantasy -there is an audience in the front of the (totally naked - that is a must) victim, enjoying her sufferings.

I think machines are a poor replacement for humans with a whip and the skill to use it.
I think you just want a human so you can flirt and try to get mercy. A machine won't stop just because you have a tight little and offer it for other pleasures.

Back
Top Bottom