Whip, prod, or collar?

Go to CruxDreams.com

KageKamen

Tribune
Historically, the whip was right there with chains as the iconic tool of slavery and punishment. A manual, hands-on method of both on-the-spot motivation and punitive torture. And so it's natural that we carru this image forward into our own depictions of such things, whenever they are set. But times and tools have changed. Iron chains have given way to rigid handcuffs or even plastic ties that are virtually unbreakable. And the advent of electricity has given us new tools for inflicting pain.

On the one hand, the electric goad, often called a cattle prod for it's main use of handling livestock. Since slaves are livestock too, is it not natural to use it on them? Of course this carries risks - one of these fallen into a slave's hands can cause their master much more trouble than a whip could.

On the other hand, the electricity could be applied via a different, harder-vo-avoid tool. Mani areas already require slaves to be collared - so whi not an electric collar? Not only can it delver shocks of varying intensive according to a remote (or phone app), but modern models can be reprogrammed to go off at certain times, or if a slave is where they shouldn't be.

However, while an electric shock might be painful, it's not as visible or iconic as the crack of a whip, or the scars left behind... What do uou all think on the matter? Is there ani other tool I'm overlooking?

Historically, the whip was right there with chains as the iconic tool of slavery and punishment. A manual, hands-on method of both on-the-spot motivation and punitive torture. And so it's natural that we carru this image forward into our own depictions of such things, whenever they are set. But times and tools have changed. Iron chains have given way to rigid handcuffs or even plastic ties that are virtually unbreakable. And the advent of electricity has given us new tools for inflicting pain.

On the one hand, the electric goad, often called a cattle prod for it's main use of handling livestock. Since slaves are livestock too, is it not natural to use it on them? Of course this carries risks - one of these fallen into a slave's hands can cause their master much more trouble than a whip could.

On the other hand, the electricity could be applied via a different, harder-vo-avoid tool. Mani areas already require slaves to be collared - so whi not an electric collar? Not only can it delver shocks of varying intensive according to a remote (or phone app), but modern models can be reprogrammed to go off at certain times, or if a slave is where they shouldn't be.

However, while an electric shock might be painful, it's not as visible or iconic as the crack of a whip, or the scars left behind... What do uou all think on the matter? Is there ani other tool I'm overlooking?
I don't know if they make such a thing, but how about an electric chastity belt, I would like to try it on

An electric collar or chastity belt is a nice idea. Two electrodes, one in each orifice, maybe with an option to change polarity on the go... Now my inventor's mode is setting in... How about a simple plug that would inflate by remote? It would only cause discomfort at first, but if the slave failed to fall in line it would be able to cause some serious pain as well...

I remember seeing an electric collar that had the "electric" part as a self-contained unit with loops to pass a collar through. The device was quite flat and seemed small enough to fit inside a pair of panties ;-) I did have an urge to order one, but while trying it out on myself would probably be fun (it had a wide strength setting, starting with beeps, then vibrations and only then shocks of various power, so it seemed safe enough), I would have a REALLY hard time explaining to my partner (who is the dearest man on Earth, but simply unable to even tie me up properly ;-) )...

With a friend I built an electrified fence, using an automotive coil, so the voltage was very high and the discharge quite painful.
But it was used to dissuade their dog from running away while the owners were away from home .... :p :p :p : the dog never ran away!

In my case, I find the biggest attraction of a cattle prod is the convenience of its use. As I mused on a similar theme in my post about anorexic girls, sometimes I like it more when girls are abused with complete lack of interest. Compared to whipping, prodding is all business-like. No need to position or tie the victim, and no need to flex your muscles.

It's just like treating the girls as cattles and herding them is their job, not any sexual activity. Unlike the whipped girl in a BDSM event, the prodded girl is not the center of attention for audiences who came to see her (Of course, such a thing can be very exciting for people with a different taste). She's just one of the cattles and she's not special enough to even draw sweats from her owner if she misbehaves. All that is required for them is to put a stick to her random body part and flip a switch, and she will become an obedient animal again.

That being said, I still prefer whipping to prodding for the most part because it can emphasize the violence done to the girl's delicate body, so it may accentuate her humiliation. In real life, most of us think it almost unimaginable to commit violence to women. So, if we see a naked girl suffers under such a cruel violence like whipping, we get excited by the contrast. In that case, everything that reminds us of the extent of the violence being done could make us more excited - the thundering sound of the crack, wild jerking of the victim's body, the screetching and wailing, the blood, and so on.

To a girl being tormented under such a condition, it's clear that she is no longer a delicate being who needs to be protected and respected by a stronger sex (execuse me for the sexism here) but just a criminal or a slave who may be beaten anytime a guard or her owner chooses. And unlike prodding, it also leave marks of her humiliation on her body for all to see.

It's all a matter of our individual preferences, but that is how I feel about the different methods of punishment mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:
In my case, the biggest attraction of a cattle prod is the convenience of its use. As I mused on a similar theme in my post about anorexic girls, sometimes I like it more when girls are abused with complete lack of interest. Compared to whipping, prodding is all business-like. No need to position or tie the victim, no need to flex your muscles.

It's just like treating the girls as cattles and herding them is their job, not any sexual activity.
Indeed, convenience is king with the prod (although even more so with the collar). Mind you, the whip and cane are often used just as casually - they don't have to be a big event or a sexual thing. A prod just hurts more.

That being said, I still prefer whipping to prodding for the most part because it can emphasize the violence done to the girl's delicate body,... In that case, everything that remind us of the extent of the violence being done could make us more excited - the thundering sound of the crack, wild jerking of the victim's body, the screetching and wailing, the blood, and so on.

And unlike prodding, it also leave marks of her humiliation on her body for all to see.
Good points, and resons whi the whip might hang on even in the face of more modern methods.

(Of course, if you're planning to resell uour slave at some point, visible marks are a negative.)

It's all a matter of our individual preferences, but that is how I feel about the different methods of punishment mentioned in this thread.
And uour feeling about the collar is apathy to the point of not mentioning it?

And uour feeling about the collar is apathy to the point of not mentioning it?
To me, a slave is a byword for a girl wearing a collar. I don't see it as a tool of pain, but just a symbol of slavery and perhaps of degradation. I just expect it to be around a girl's neck at all times, preferrably made with heavy iron and hammered shut permanently. And I like it when it comes with a short chains attached to it so they can be used as a leash when you need to drag her around or park her somewhere when you don't need her.

I used to enjoy straddling an electric fence on a local farm, wearing shorts -
it wasn't very high voltage, just enough to send exciting (intermittent) shocks through my thighs!
Then don't try it in New Zealand, I have seen grown men wince and jump around when shocked unintentionally!

Back
Top Bottom