Whip, prod, or collar?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Using a mechanical dildo you could have the dildo apply an electric shock every time it goes in. Now to add to it you could have the lady be in a pollock, on a wooden horse, or have her limbs stretched out with chains in four different directions like a St. Andrews cross above the floor.

I don't know if they make such a thing, but how about an electric chastity belt, I would like to try it on
Nice! This post just inspired a story:

Historically, the whip was right there with chains as the iconic tool of slavery and punishment. A manual, hands-on method of both on-the-spot motivation and punitive torture. And so it's natural that we carru this image forward into our own depictions of such things, whenever they are set. But times and tools have changed. Iron chains have given way to rigid handcuffs or even plastic ties that are virtually unbreakable. And the advent of electricity has given us new tools for inflicting pain.

On the one hand, the electric goad, often called a cattle prod for it's main use of handling livestock. Since slaves are livestock too, is it not natural to use it on them? Of course this carries risks - one of these fallen into a slave's hands can cause their master much more trouble than a whip could.

On the other hand, the electricity could be applied via a different, harder-vo-avoid tool. Mani areas already require slaves to be collared - so whi not an electric collar? Not only can it delver shocks of varying intensive according to a remote (or phone app), but modern models can be reprogrammed to go off at certain times, or if a slave is where they shouldn't be.

However, while an electric shock might be painful, it's not as visible or iconic as the crack of a whip, or the scars left behind... What do uou all think on the matter? Is there ani other tool I'm overlooking?
The whip is better than all the other instruments. Not only for the pain. The tipical noise and marks complete the effect very well. :)

To me, a slave is a byword for a girl wearing a collar. I don't see it as a tool of pain, but just a symbol of slavery and perhaps of degradation. I just expect it to be around a girl's neck at all times, preferrably made with heavy iron and hammered shut permanently. And I like it when it comes with a short chains attached to it so they can be used as a leash when you need to drag her around or park her somewhere when you don't need her.
Me too! (Just sub "person" for girl, and I can be a bit more flexible on materials and removeabilitu.) But once you start thinking about using electricity for punishment, it becomes obvious that people of today would prefer to just point a remote (or use an app) than move close. Also can't easily be turned on you! On the flip side, such complex things can see the occasional glitch - either not activating when they should, or doing so when they shouldn't.

Have you considered the electric flogger? Looks like a normal flogger, but shacks when you strike. Very painful at full power, but even at low settings the slave moves attractively.
Does add some style, but mainly seems like one is compensating for a lack of strength. Well, I suppose those without muscles have the right to slaves too...

This dungeon master has got inventive with a simple battery operated fly killer. From the condemned's expression, I think it's doing the job...

View attachment 843816View attachment 843817
Those things are great but you need to find the old type with the ladder-style mesh. The new ones have a grounded mesh either side of the active one and are therefore useless for bdsm. Fortunately my mum's bf was able to modify the one I bought from Poundland a couple of years ago and that now works as nature intended - and is brutally painful!

I actually bought three of these things. I gave one to him to mess around with then he modified my two. One is still in the form of the fly killer bat while the other one was made into a zapper wand similar to this;

Note: I know very little about electronics, but even I know that the description of the function of the resistor in this article is totally wrong - the resistor is there to rapidly discharge the capacitor to prevent you getting a shock accidentally when you're not pressing the button. It's a pity (and slightly worrying) that the people writing articles ablout electro-bondage lack the basic understanding required for safe play :(

Last edited:
Those things are great but you need to find the old type with the ladder-style mesh. The new ones have a grounded mesh either side of the active one and are therefore useless for bdsm. Fortunately my mum's bf was able to modify the one I bought from Poundland a couple of years ago and that now works as nature intended - and is brutally painful!

I actually bought three of these things. I gave one to him to mess around with then he modified my two. One is still in the form of the fly killer bat while the other one was made into a zapper wand similar to this;

Note: I know very little about electronics, but even I know that the description of the function of the resistor in this article is totally wrong - the resistor is there to rapidly discharge the capacitor to prevent you getting a shock accidentally when you're not pressing the button. It's a pity (and slightly worrying) that the people writing articles ablout electro-bondage lack the basic understanding required for safe play :(

Yet another reason to stick with tradition...the whip :nono:

You, your mum and her boyfriend must have one of the most progressive relationships of any family! Any idea if the like electro play?

You, your mum and her boyfriend must have one of the most progressive relationships of any family! Any idea if the like electro play?
I think they've done it once or twice but it's not really a big thing for them. They're not really into bdsm as far as I know

I don't know if they make such a thing, but how about an electric chastity belt, I would like to try it on

here hooked up from the crotch strap with an electric wires controlled by the driver... more speed needed ? More shocks ;)

492_listing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom