Whip, prod, or collar?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you familiar with the Fallout videogame series, KageKamen? Or anyone?

In this retro-futuristic, post-apocalyptic series there are slave collars, specifically in the entries Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4. In New Vegas the slave collars were permanently locked on, and they were explosive. If the slave tried to run away the collar would rip their head off. I don't recall right now what triggered the explosion, whether distance from a set point, or a manual trigger exclusively.

In Fallout 4 slave collars make another appearance, but in that game they are ordinary shock collars. They look like this in the games:1594334891514.png1594334912665.png

In this retro-futuristic, post-apocalyptic series there are slave collars, specifically in the entries Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4. In New Vegas the slave collars were permanently locked on, and they were explosive. If the slave tried to run away the collar would rip their head off. I don't recall right now what triggered the explosion, whether distance from a set point, or a manual trigger exclusively.

In Fallout 4 slave collars make another appearance, but in that game they are ordinary shock collars. They look like this in the games:View attachment 876458View attachment 876459
I am aware. Quite useful tools, if a little bulky.

I agree, it's an interesting concept, though a bit too bulky for my aesthetic sense. I also recently came across this fanart by the artist bogatyrkhan:
View attachment 876460

Set in the Fallout universe, it shows a sleeker version of the collar.
Well given the low tach base, I'd imagine there are a few variants, and you go with what you can get.

In this story will used similar collars:

I don't know if they make such a thing, but how about an electric chastity belt, I would like to try it on

you choose ;)

bdsmlr-574955-Ic3hdyMnPC.gif

Historically, the whip was right there with chains as the iconic tool of slavery and punishment. A manual, hands-on method of both on-the-spot motivation and punitive torture. And so it's natural that we carru this image forward into our own depictions of such things, whenever they are set. But times and tools have changed. Iron chains have given way to rigid handcuffs or even plastic ties that are virtually unbreakable. And the advent of electricity has given us new tools for inflicting pain.

On the one hand, the electric goad, often called a cattle prod for it's main use of handling livestock. Since slaves are livestock too, is it not natural to use it on them? Of course this carries risks - one of these fallen into a slave's hands can cause their master much more trouble than a whip could.

On the other hand, the electricity could be applied via a different, harder-vo-avoid tool. Mani areas already require slaves to be collared - so whi not an electric collar? Not only can it delver shocks of varying intensive according to a remote (or phone app), but modern models can be reprogrammed to go off at certain times, or if a slave is where they shouldn't be.

However, while an electric shock might be painful, it's not as visible or iconic as the crack of a whip, or the scars left behind... What do uou all think on the matter? Is there ani other tool I'm overlooking?
I prefer a collar.

I like whips for server punishment. Nothing like a few bloody marks on a girls back or ass to tell em i am very disappointed or displeased. A prod isnt in use that often. Electric collar tho... I love it. Summoning them to my side with the simple push of a button and a little scream as answer is very satisfying

In Fallout 4 slave collars make another appearance, but in that game they are ordinary shock collars. They look like this in the games:View attachment 876458View attachment 876459
Explosive? Is not a good idea. Fugitive girl is a joy to catch and whip her hard.

Back
Top Bottom