Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
:clapping:My own record is "only" 105 ...
Only 105 messaline? Surely you can be extended beyond that :D. Records are, after all, made to be broken.

Perhaps Pp should speak with Judith and propose une coopération concernant messaline :devil:.

Mmmmm ! This girl is "fantastique" !
But he whips her less harshly than my Judith, and only to her back !
The end is like all whip'sessions do be ended !;)
You know well that Pp would never limit His whipping to your back.
IMG_5197.GIF
Nowhere that could safely be whipped would be neglected :devil:.

I find visible marks very erotic, on the contrary
Their 'owner' should be proud of them and show them wearing a mini-short
Yes but not always easy not to pass for a battered woman .... hihi, I am actually beaten but willing and voluntary .... when he sees me my doctor said "still your games to the con" I do not know Not the correspondence in English of "vos jeux à la con" because I was forced to explain to him

Yes but not always easy not to pass for a battered woman .... hihi, I am actually beaten but willing and voluntary .... when he sees me my doctor said "still your games to the con" I do not know Not the correspondence in English of "vos jeux à la con" because I was forced to explain to him
You are marking a point although a real beaten woman would try to hide it.
'Your stupid games' but there must be more modern expressions (I still have my academic and literary English of the 50's and I never lived there...)
I understand this doctor but I guess it exists more open-minded ones...

You are marking a point although a real beaten woman would try to hide it.
'Your stupid games' but there must be more modern expressions (I still have my academic and literary English of the 50's and I never lived there...)
I understand this doctor but I guess it exists more open-minded ones...
Thank you for the translation, actually it is very clear like that. He is good as a doctor, he does not understand that one can take pleasure in suffering but he does not judge me and do not try to dissuade me. And of course knows how to keep a medical secret

Thank you for the translation, actually it is very clear like that. He is good as a doctor, he does not understand that one can take pleasure in suffering but he does not judge me and do not try to dissuade me. And of course knows how to keep a medical secret
So long as he understands that it is your choice and that you have the freedom to end the 'games' any time you choose. What you choose to take is your choice, not the masters!

Ps I also like visible marks.

Back
Top Bottom