Whipping Sunday

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Just received some more pics from Polly Perkins who is attending some Whipping Sunday events of bygone days. They will be duly added to the archive.
As you can see in this pic cartloads of young women are being brought to the town centre where they are off loaded and stripped ready for whipping. Angus McBride can be seen, middle right, very angry with his now naked Welsh wife Gweneth. He suspects her of adultery and has ordered ten lashes for her and thirty for their daughter Anwen who can be seen receiving her lashes from one of the traveling Masters Of The Whip. Anwen was completely innocent of anything but Angus wanted his wife to suffer by seeing their naked daughter whipped in public before she was strung up. He ordered only ten lashes for his wife because he didn't want her too badly marked before bedtime. In despair Gweneth turned to Angus and begged for Anwen to be freed. She confessed to only committing adultery once. It just happened to be with The Royal Welch Fusiliers!! Angus ordered another ten lashes for Anwen on account of
1. He had a headache.
2.It was an old joke even in Medieval times.
3.He knew that The Royal Welch Fusiliers weren't founded until 1689.
4.He was getting annoyed with the drivel being churned out by the script writers.
Back to the story. The crowd loved it when a girl screamed and writhed in agony during her whipping and Masters Of The Whip were the best at their trade in the country. You wouldn't stand too close in your Sunday best when they were at work. They had no qualms about a bit of blood letting. Anwen would have been well advised to please the crowd but she was too proud to let them know how she was suffering. Discontent began to grow in the audience who started to call for Fiery Jack. Anwen wasn't aware of the existence of such a character. She had never been to a Whipping Sunday festival before and had no idea of the horror about to befall the poor girl.

Polly has promised to send a pic of Fiery Jack at work ASAP.

PS For more on Whipping Sunday see http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/whipping-sunday.2731/

new link: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/whipping-sunday.331/

Attachments

• Anwen, Gweneth and Angus.jpg
    Anwen, Gweneth and Angus.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 610
Last edited by a moderator:
So refreshing to see a new addition to 'Whipping Sunday' and the way Melissa is leading the cheering I'm sure the whip master will put a bit more effort into it!!!

Tree

The last girl to be whipped would have to satisfy the Master Of The Whip in a very public way. Apart from his standard fee for an afternoon's work the crowd often threw coins at his feet if they had been well entertained.

Foreground from a post by toll on Owlage. Background from "Mark of the Devil".

Attachments

• After the whip.jpg
    After the whip.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 404
I would give more when next morning at five he crucified her, when I can standing by the feet and hear vibrate her belly-muscles. In reality impossible, at 5 I begin to sleep...

The last girl to be whipped would have to satisfy the Master Of The Whip in a very public way. Apart from his standard fee for an afternoon's work the crowd often threw coins at his feet if they had been well entertained.

Foreground from a post by toll on Owlage. Background from "Mark of the Devil".
You know that old saying "Leaving the best for last".

Wonderful pic.

Thanks. And now you know the origin of the expression "To have a whip round". In the next pic to follow Anwen is in serious trouble and discovers who Fiery Jack is.
today?:p:D

yep and she is good in that:devil:very good

First a little bit of history

FJack.jpg

Polly Perkins has just been to the Whipping Sunday in Ely to see what happened to poor little Anwen. Not looking too good for her is it? Angus is a bit worried about her future marriage prospects. No turning back now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where it stops but a toasted pussy leaves two more holes to work with. Marriages have been built on less. Plus, she has a small but delightful rack that clearly responds to the lash. I'd stand in line for her after she's cut down.

Question for one of our great Staff. Clicked on the embed ref in Melissa‘s first post of this thread to read more on Whipping Sunday. Got message that I was not authorized to look at it. Not sure if this is correct place/way to ask, but what did that mean? Thanks

Question for one of our great Staff. Clicked on the embed ref in Melissa‘s first post of this thread to read more on Whipping Sunday. Got message that I was not authorized to look at it. Not sure if this is correct place/way to ask, but what did that mean? Thanks
It's a link to the old (now closed) archive.
You can finding Whipping Sunday now here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/whipping-sunday.331/
and as pdf here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/whipping-sunday-by-melissa-julie-eulalia.563/

Thank you. Just lack of knowledge by me as a newbie. I have seen references to the new versus old archive, but have no real knowledge. Is there a common knowledge/history of such things on the site somewhere for the newly ignorant? Thanks again.

Thank you. Just lack of knowledge by me as a newbie. I have seen references to the new versus old archive, but have no real knowledge. Is there a common knowledge/history of such things on the site somewhere for the newly ignorant? Thanks again.
You discovered and waked up this since 2014 sleeping thread.
The most important informations for new member you can find in our welcome pack.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/welcome-to-new-members.6101/
For other things how this case, you having the staff-team.
Have a good time here!

Back
Top Bottom