Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
#1 is very enjoyable - 'cos she's obviously enjoying it!
I could do without the high heels, and the panties at half-mast,
so could my Master, they'd only interfere with my dancing -
mais chaque Maître à son goût :devil:

Very enjoyable Messaline, nice clips. Could have done without the high heels in the first one, but just being picky. I thought the panties slipping down her legs was just perfect. Thank you.

In this thread, I dont want to show myself during a whip'sceances, but I can tell you that I practically practise the same kinds of whipping ...
I also wanted to please to my sisters who are dreaming about ....

Thanks Messaline. Pp really does like the first one with her panties around her thighs to strain against. She can still kick but that little restriction is delicious.
He would have her shed those barbs though in his own defence!
He was able to save them both off line to view quietly later.

Very nice, I liked both. In the second one, perhaps she could have been restrained a bit better, so her legs and arms could have been kept from blocking some of the blows. Both are pretty girls.

a woman who's been whipped herself
is worst of all - she knows exactly how it hurts,
and how to make it hurt...

I've already tested that ... It's effectively how you said but, in my opinion, what it is the most arousing , is the fact that, during a classical whipping, you cant know when the lashes are arriving and on what parts of your body ...

In a second hand, when I'm whipped, to be free, like in a self whipping, could bring great sensations, but , being attached brings more submissive feelings : no outlet is possible ...

It is a hard job to undergo a flagellation with a whip provided with such long tail. It curves around your breast and spine, around your belly and back. They gave more suffer than a short toys-whip to buy in various designs in all sexshops.

So young as Mess is, she has build up an experience to have got the level of a hardliner. That presuppose a strong character.
I'm afraid of her!

It is a hard job to undergo a flagellation with a whip provided with such long tail. It curves around your breast and spine, around your belly and back. They gave more suffer than a short toys-whip to buy in various designs in all sexshops.

So young as Mess is, she has build up an experience to have got the level of a hardliner. That presuppose a strong character.
I'm afraid of her!

Dont be afraid, Fox ! This kind of whipping is not more dangerous or painful than with a flogger if some strict rules are respected ... You do have a well coached partner for that .... and this kind of whip doesn't been purchased in sex-shop but to a professional maker ...

If it's well made, the sensations are better than with the flogger : it's the most !:rolleyes:

Dont be afraid, Fox ! This kind of whipping is not more dangerous or painful than with a flogger if some strict rules are respected ... You do have a well coached partner for that .... and this kind of whip doesn't been purchased in sex-shop but to a professional maker ...

If it's well made, the sensations are better than with the flogger : it's the most !:rolleyes:
When messaline expresses such appreciation for a finely-crafted whip he longs to introduce her to his stockwhip. Even if it was to be by her lover girl. Craftsmanship deserves such appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom