Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
What could be better messaline? To Pp only one thing.....to be her Master.....to be the man wielding the single tail that marks her nude body :devil:.
Mmmmmm ! Yes, and what it is good (wonderful) in the Single tail is that , in first, it rolls arond my body like if it wants to take possession:rolleyes: and, in second, the cracker comes to bite my skin and to dump its stupendous mark, showing the possession of my so gentle tormentor, accepting my body'gift like a wonderful offering ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What could be best ?!:):):)

Attachments

• tumblr_nmyewaEKCi1rhup7qo1_400.gif
    tumblr_nmyewaEKCi1rhup7qo1_400.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 643
No Pp could well imagine messaline being caught in flagrante delicto with another young woman but, unless she has added a dark wig to a mask, this delightful derrière is unlikely to be hers.

https://xhamster.com/movies/3446726/whipped_on_her_nice_bottom.html

But, even if this nice bottom does nor belong to messaline, Pp would delight in administering her punishment.

first, it rolls arond my body like if it wants to take possession:rolleyes: and, in second, the cracker comes to bite my skin and to dump its stupendous mark, showing the possession of my so gentle tormentor, accepting my body'gift like a wonderful offering ...
A description that could only be written by one who has offered herself to the whip and felt it claim her as its own :devil:

It doesn't work for me either.

I've read somewhere that xvideos and xhamster had decided to get rid of every hardcore BDSM/snuff videos, because "it's too much".

Back
Top Bottom