Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com

Xirix7

Assistant executioner
of course..................i love being used and seen
That's exciting to read this. I thought I was alone in this idea of a "victim's" torment being known by others, and a husband or lover or master - to use your term - learning of her torment. I can take this a bit too far. You create characters and scenarios where the victims are in a form of enjoyment over their situation. I'm turned on in a different way, where the victim is humiliated over their abuse, and the humiliation transfers to her lover, by way of his learning of the trespass. Such as "sending her back" with the villain's brand on her, so that her lover must look at it while making love to her in the future. Or a genuine scarring from a hot iron, and both she and her husband having to deal with it.

I think, perhaps, I am too severe in my fantasy thoughts. But again, it's good to read your view, in that you also have fantasies of being sent back used and seen.

Xirix7

Assistant executioner
Get her butt first " Stolen Honor"

and the boobs.... " Slave Tears of Rome"
bakerboy:

thank you for this recent submission. one of the things which turns me on is getting to see what a woman is wearing under her dress, so the first one is erotic to me. and the second I enjoy as her breasts are made to shake while she's being slapped across her face.

bakerboy:

thank you for this recent submission. one of the things which turns me on is getting to see what a woman is wearing under her dress, so the first one is erotic to me. and the second I enjoy as her breasts are made to shake while she's being slapped across her face.
then how is this one for you?

Top Bottom